Loading... Please wait...
Don't See What
You Are Looking
For? Call Us:
We Can Get It!
Discrete Shipping &
Billing by Minhco
Vivotek VS8102 H.264 Video Server Single Channel Network Video Server With Audio
Calculated at checkout
The Vivotek VS8102 is a 1-CH video server which uses the H.264 compression format to drastically reduces your video file sizes, as well as and conserving valuable bandwidth and storage space.
With MPEG-4 and MJPEG compatibility, video streams also can be transmitted in either of these formats for versatile applications.
The streams can also be individually configured with separate frame rates, resolution, and image quality so as to meet different needs or bandwidth constraints. Users can receive multiple streams simultaneously in different settings for viewing on different platforms such as PCs or mobile phones.
The integrated 802.3af compliant PoE function reduces cabling problems, making the VS8102 a cost-effective surveillance solution. The built-in SD/SDHC card slot offers a convenient and portable storage option to prevent data loss in case of network disconnection. Since all data can be stored on a SD/SDHC card, the on-board storage design significantly reduces bandwidth consumption.
The VS8102 comes with VIVOTEK's ST7501 32-CH central management software for high scalability and easy-to-use operation. With the VS8102, you can upgrade to a full-featured, high-end IP surveillance solution using existing infrastructure.
- Up to 30 fps in D1 Resolution
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- Multiple Streams Simultaneously
- Activity Adaptive Streaming for Dynamic Frame Rate Control
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Two-way Audio via SIP Protocol
- HTTPS Encrypted Data Transmission
- 802.1X Port-based Authentication for Network Protection
- Digital I/O for External Sensor and Alarm
- RS-485 Interface for Scanners, Pan/Tilts
- Built-in SD/SDHC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- CPU: TI DM365 SoC
- Flash: 128MB
- RAM: 128MB
- Embedded OS: Linux 2.6
- Camera Control
- PTZ camera control through RS-485
- Supported devices and protocols: DynaDome / SmartDome, Pelco D, LiLin, Pelco P, Samsung scc643, and customized types
- Supports CGI command serial driver
- Compression: H.264, MJPEG & MPEG-4
- Simultaneous multiple streams
- H.264 streaming over UDP, TCP, HTTP or HTTPS
- MPEG-4 streaming over UDP, TCP, HTTP or HTTPS
- MPEG-4 multicast streaming
- MJPEG streaming over HTTP or HTTPS
- Supports activity adaptive streaming for dynamic frame rate control
- Frame rates:
- H.264: Up to 30/25 fps at 720x480 (NTSC) / 720x576 (PAL)
- MPEG-4: Up to 30/25 fps at 720x480 (NTSC) / 720x576 (PAL)
- MJPEG: Up to 30/25 fps at
- 720x480 (NTSC) / 720x576 (PAL)
- Image Settings
- Adjustable image size, quality, and bit rate
- Time stamp and text caption overlay
- Flip & mirrorConfigurable brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, white balance and exposure
- Supports privacy masks
- Audio - Compression
- GSM-AMR speech encoding, bit rate: 4.75 kbps to 12.2 kbps
- MPEG-4 AAC audio encoding, bit rate: 16 kbps to 128 kbps
- Audio output
- Line level input: Up to1 Vrms
- Supports two-way audio via SIP protocolGeneral I/O
- Supports audio mute
- Networking - 10/100 Mbps Ethernet, RJ-45
- Protocols: IPv4, IPv6, TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, UPnP, RTSP/RTP/RTCP, IGMP, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, NTP, DNS, DDNS, PPPoE, CoS, QoS, SNMP and 802.1X
- Alarm and Event Management - Triple-window video motion detection
- One D/I and one D/O for external sensor and alarm
- Event notification using HTTP, SMTP, or FTP
- Local recording of MP4 files
- Tamper detection
- On-board Storage - SD/SDHC card slot
- Stores snapshots and video clips
- Security - Multi-level user access with password protection
- IP address filtering
- HTTPS encrypted data transmission
- 802.1X port-based authentication for network protection
- Users - 10 clients on-line monitoring at the same time
- Dimensions - Depth: 130mm
- Width: 78.35mm
- Height: 33.85mm
- Weight - Net: g
- LED Indicator - System power and status indicator
- System activity and network link indicator
- Power - 12V DC
- Power consumption: Max. 5 W
- Power output: : 12V DC (420 mA)
- 802.3af compliant Power-over-Ethernet
- Approvals - CE C-Tick FCC LVD VCCI
- Operating Environments - Temperature: 0 ~ 55 °C (32 ~ 131 °F)
- Humidity: 20% ~ 80%
- Viewing System Requirements - OS: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Browser: Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer 6.x or above
- Cell phone: 3GPP player
- Real Player: 10.5 or above
- Quick Time: 6.5 or above
- Installation, Management, and Maintenance - Installation Wizard 2
- 32-CH central management software
- Supports firmware upgrade
- Applications - SDK available for application development and system integration
- Warranty - 24 months
Download the Brochure for the Vivotek VS8102.
Model: D-VS8102 - Vivotek VS8102 H.264 Video Server Single Channel Network Video Server With Audio
EyeSpyPro guarantees this product for 90 days from date of purchase. If the manufacturer offers a longer warranty, we will assist you in obtaining repairs under warranty. Contact us for the manufacturers warranty for this product.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
EyeSpyPro.com 101 S. Coit Rd., Suite 36-235, Richardson, TX 75080 USA
Phone: 1-949-791-7904 - FAX: 1-800-862-6120
All clients who purchase from this website agree to all terms and conditions in our Shipping, Returns/Cancellations, Payments, and Warranty links above.
With thousands of products, and dozens of suppliers, there is no guarantee your product will be in stock when you order it, so if its critical you need it right away, please call us @ 1-949-791-7904 before you make your order to confirm it is available and not out of stock or backordered.
Make sure you call us if you have any questions about selecting the correct product to fit your needs before you order, as any custom built hidden cameras, open software or fluid detection devices, boxes with the seal broken, vehicle trackers, and bug detectors are not refundable or returnable unless defective. We are here to assist you, and if you have ANY questions, please call us before you order @ 1-949-791-7904.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return it for an exchange or a credit towards any other product within 30 Days,
no questions asked. In order to provide you with high quality products, we do not issue any refunds unless the product arrives defective.
Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
EyeSpyPro is not responsible for any shipment that is seized by any Government Customs or Border Protection Agency. We are not responsible for any duties, import fees, taxes, VAT charges, or any other fee that you are charged to ship it to you.
Any camera that is not advertised as a day/night, low light, or low lux camera will not perform well in low light, and not at all in the dark. Make sure you know what you are ordering before you order it, and feel free to call us @ the number above or send us an email using the Contact link above.
Do not buy any infrared illuminator if your camera is not an IR camera. It has to have a removable IR-Cut filter that slides out of the way at night for the camera to recognize the IR.
Shipping prices are for one small item. If you order more than one small item, including complete systems, we will adjust the order and charge the actual shipping price.
EyeSpyPro.com does not endorse any of our products for illegal activities. EyeSpyPro.com is not responsible or liable in any way for any damage, vandalism, theft, or any other action that may occur while a EyeSpyPro.com product is in use by the purchaser.