Loading... Please wait...
Don't See What
You Are Looking
For? Call Us:
We Can Get It!
Discrete Shipping &
Billing by Minhco
Vivotek IP8162 2MP HD Network Camera WDR Enhanced
Calculated at checkout
The Vivotek IP8162 2MP HD Network Camera WDR enhanced is a true day/night camera with removable IR cut filter for super clear images 24/7.
The Vivotek IP8162 can capture a much larger area than a standard VGA camera; replacing up to five VGA cameras with one. It is especially suitable for monitoring wide open indoor spaces such as building entrances, airports, or applications requiring accurate identification.
The IP8162 employs many advanced features to allow users to fully enjoy the high definition video. With high performance H.264/MPEG-4/MJPEG compression technology and Gigabit Ethernet transmission, the IP8162 offers extra smooth video quality with resolution up to 1080p full HD @ 30fps. The Video Cropping feature allows a user to only transfer user-defined thumbnails for viewing instead of an entire scene so as to optimize bandwidth and enhance storage efficiency. The ePTZ function enables users to zoom in and focus on a region of interest (ROI) in the camera view with only a few clicks.
As with all VIVOTEK true day/night IP cameras , the IP8162 features a removable IR-cut filter, maintaining clear images 24 hours a day. The built-in SD/SDHC card slot offers a convenient and portable storage option to prevent data loss in case of network disconnection. Additionally, the IP8162 can connected directly to an analog monitor with an RCA connector, providing integrators with more flexibility and hassle-free installation for a variety of applications.
Data security with the IP8162 is further enhanced with HTTPS encryption and 802.1X authentication. Together with PoE, QoS, time-shift streaming, and the included 32-CH recording software, the IP8162 is indisputably the top choice for reliable and high performance megapixel surveillance.
Add an optional bracket or Vivotek outdoor camera housing. Pick up a 4 camera Vivotek NVR or a 8 camera Vivotek network video recorder here.
Vivotek IP8162 Features:
- 2-megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 3.1 ~ 8 mm Vari-focal, P-iris Lens
- Up to 30 fps @ 1080p Full HD
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in Focus Assist Button for Precise Focus Adjustment
- Supports WDR Enhancement for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- Simultaneous Multiple Streams
- Video Cropping for Bandwidth Saving
- ePTZ for Data Efficiency
- Activity Adaptive Streaming for Dynamic Frame Rate Control
- Built-in SD/SDHC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
Vivotek IP8162P Specifications:
- CPU: TI DM368 SoC
- Flash: 128MB
- RAM: 256MB
- Embedded OS: Linux 2.6
- f=3.1 ~ 8 mm
- F 1.2
- auto iris
- Removable IR-cut filter for day & night function
- Angle of View
- 105.4° ~ 42.2° (horizontal)
- 57.9° ~ 23.8° (vertical)
- 123.1° ~ 48.3° (diagonal)
- Shutter Time
- Image sensor
- 1/2.7" CMOS in 1920x1080 Resolution
- Minimum Illumination
- 0.06 Lux / F1.2 ( typical )
- in 0.001 Lux / F1.2 ( B/W )
- Compression: H.264, MPEG-4 & MJPEG
- Simultaneous multiple streams
- H.264 streaming over UDP, TCP, HTTP or HTTPS
- MPEG-4 streaming over UDP, TCP, HTTP or HTTPS
- MJPEG streaming over HTTP or HTTPS
- Supports activity adaptive streaming for dynamic frame rate control
- Supports video cropping for bandwidth efficiency
- Supports ePTZ for data efficiency
- Supports 3GPP mobile surveillance
- Frame rates:
- H.264: Up to 30 fps @ 1280 x 720, Up to 30 fps @ 1920 x 1080
- MPEG-4: Up to 30 fps @ 1280 x 720, Up to 27 fps @ 1920 x 1080
- MJPEG: Up to 30 fps @ 1280 x 720, Up to 30 fps @ 1920 x 1080
- BNC connector for video output
- NTSC/PAL video output switch
- Focus Assist
- Image Settings
- Adjustable image size, quality, and bit rate
- Time stamp and text caption overlay
- Flip & mirror
- Configurable brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, white balance and exposure
- AGC AWB AES
- Automatic, manual or scheduled day/night mode
- Supports privacy masks
- BLC (Backlight compensation)
- WDR enhanced
- GSM-AMR speech encoding, bit rate: 4.75 kbps to 12.2 kbps
- MPEG-4 AAC audio encoding, bit rate: 16 kbps to 128 kbps
- G.711 audio encoding, bit rate: 64 kbps, μ-Law or A-Law
- Built-in microphone
- External microphone input
- Audio output
- External/Internal microphone switch
- Supports two-way audio
- Supports audio mute
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet, RJ-45
- ONVIF support
- Protocols: IPv4, IPv6, TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, UPnP, RTSP/RTP/RTCP, IGMP, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, NTP, DNS, DDNS, PPPoE, CoS, QoS, SNMP and 802.1X
- Alarm and Event Management
- Triple-window video motion detection
- 1 D/I & 1 D/O for external sensor and alarm
- Event notification using HTTP, SMTP, or FTP
- Local recording of MP4 files
- Tamper Detection
- On-board Storage
- SD/SDHC card slot
- Stores snapshots and video clips
- Multi-level user access with password protection
- IP address filtering
- HTTPS encrypted data transmission
- 802.1X port-based authentication for network protection
- 10 clients on-line monitoring at the same time
- Depth: 154mm
- Width: 72mm
- Height: 62mm
- LED Indicator
- System power and status indicator
- System activity and network link indicator
- 12V DC
- 24V AC
- Power consumption: Max. 4.92 W
- 802.3af compliant Power-over-Ethernet (Class 3)
- Operating Environments
- Temperature: -10 ~ 50 °C (14 ~ 122 °F )
- Humidity: 90%
- Viewing System Requirements
- OS: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
- Browser: Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer 6.x or above
- Cell phone: 3GPP player
- Real Player: 10.5 or above
- Quick Time: 6.5 or above
- Installation, Management, and Maintenance
- RS-485 interface for scanners, pan/tilts
- Installation Wizard 2
- 32-CH central management software
- Supports firmware upgrade
- SDK available for application development and system integration
Download the brochure for the Vivotek IP8162 2MP HD Network Camera WDR enhanced.
Model: IP8162 - Vivotek IP8162 2MP HD Network Camera WDR Enhanced
EyeSpyPro guarantees this product for 90 days from date of purchase. If the manufacturer offers a longer warranty, we will assist you in obtaining repairs under warranty. Contact us for the manufacturers warranty for this product.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
EyeSpyPro.com 101 S. Coit Rd., Suite 36-235, Richardson, TX 75080 USA
Phone: 1-949-791-7904 - FAX: 1-800-862-6120
All clients who purchase from this website agree to all terms and conditions in our Shipping, Returns/Cancellations, Payments, and Warranty links above.
With thousands of products, and dozens of suppliers, there is no guarantee your product will be in stock when you order it, so if its critical you need it right away, please call us @ 1-949-791-7904 before you make your order to confirm it is available and not out of stock or backordered.
Make sure you call us if you have any questions about selecting the correct product to fit your needs before you order, as any custom built hidden cameras, open software or fluid detection devices, boxes with the seal broken, vehicle trackers, and bug detectors are not refundable or returnable unless defective. We are here to assist you, and if you have ANY questions, please call us before you order @ 1-949-791-7904.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return it for an exchange or a credit towards any other product within 30 Days,
no questions asked. In order to provide you with high quality products, we do not issue any refunds unless the product arrives defective.
Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
EyeSpyPro is not responsible for any shipment that is seized by any Government Customs or Border Protection Agency. We are not responsible for any duties, import fees, taxes, VAT charges, or any other fee that you are charged to ship it to you.
Any camera that is not advertised as a day/night, low light, or low lux camera will not perform well in low light, and not at all in the dark. Make sure you know what you are ordering before you order it, and feel free to call us @ the number above or send us an email using the Contact link above.
Do not buy any infrared illuminator if your camera is not an IR camera. It has to have a removable IR-Cut filter that slides out of the way at night for the camera to recognize the IR.
Shipping prices are for one small item. If you order more than one small item, including complete systems, we will adjust the order and charge the actual shipping price.
EyeSpyPro.com does not endorse any of our products for illegal activities. EyeSpyPro.com is not responsible or liable in any way for any damage, vandalism, theft, or any other action that may occur while a EyeSpyPro.com product is in use by the purchaser.