Loading... Please wait...
Don't See What
You Are Looking
For? Call Us:
We Can Get It!
Discrete Shipping &
Billing by Minhco
Vivotek IP7153 Vivotek Day Night Progressive Scan PoE Fixed Network Camera
Calculated at checkout
The Vivotek IP7153 uses a progressive scan CCD sensor, which delivers superior-quality, crystal-clear video for professional surveillance applications such as monitoring banks, airports, parking lots, traffic control, etc.
It can capture razor-sharp, high-resolution images of moving objects that traditional interlaced-scan techniques cannot achieve. Furthermore, working in combination with the high-performance CCD sensor is a removable IR-cut filter that can deliver high-quality images even under infrared illuminated conditions.
With our self-developed VIVOTEK VVTK-1000 SoC, the camera simultaneously delivers dual streams for real-time monitoring.
The IP7153 also comes with many useful functionalities that give users flexibilities such as built-in 802.3af compliant PoE, multi-lingual user interface, vari-focal CS mount lens, two-way audio via SIP protocol, and digital I/O for external sensor and alarm.
The VIVOTEK IP7153 is by far the best choice for a high-performance, professional surveillance system.
- SONY Progressive Scan CCD Module in VGA Resolution
- 2.9mm~8.2mm Vari-focal, Auto-iris Lens
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Real-time MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- Supports Dual Streams Simultaneously
- 3GPP Mobile Surveillance
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Two-way Audio via SIP Protocol
- Digital I/O for External Sensor and Alarm
- RS-485 Interface for Scanners, Pan/Tilts
- Model Number - IP7153
- System - CPU: VVTK-1000 SoC. Flash: 8MB. RAM: 64MB. Embedded OS: Linux 2.4.
- Lens - CS-mount, vari-focal, f = 2.9 ~ 8.2 mm, F1.0, auto-iris. IR Corrected. Removable IR-cut filter for day & night function.
- Angle of View - 26.7 ~ 69.0 (horizontal). 20.0 ~ 51.0 (vertical).
- Shutter Time - 1/5 sec. to 1/15,000 sec.
- Image Sensor - SONY 1/4" progressive scan CCD sensor in VGA resolution
- Minimum Illumination - 0.2 Lux / F1.0
- Video - Compression: MJPEG & MPEG-4. Streaming: Simultaneous dual-streaming, MPEG-4 streaming over UDP, TCP or HTTP, MPEG-4 multicast streaming, MJPEG streaming over HTTP. Supports 3GPP mobile surveillance. Frame rates: MPEG-4: Up to 30/25 fps at 640x480, MJPEG: Up to 30/25 fps at 640x480.
- Image Settings - Adjustable image size, quality and bit rate. Time stamp and text caption overlay. Flip & mirror. Configurable brightness, contrast, saturation and sharpness. AGC, AWB, AES. Automatic, manual or scheduled day/night mode. BLC (Backlight Compensation). Supports privacy masks.
- Audio - Compression: GSM-AMR speech encoding, bit rate: 4.75 kbps to 12.2 kbps, MPEG-4 AAC audio encoding, bit rate: 16 kbps to 128 kbps. Interface: Built-in microphone, External microphone input, Audio output. External/Internal microphone switch. Supports two-way audio via SIP protocol. Supports audio mute.
- Networking - 10/100 Mbps Ethernet, RJ-45. Built-in 802.11b/g WLAN (IP7154). Protocols: IPv4, IPv6, TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, UPnP, RTSP/RTP/RTCP, IGMP, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, NTP, DNS, DDNS and PPPoE.
- Alarm and Event Management - Triple-window video for motion detection. One D/I and one D/O for external sensor and alarm. Event notification using HTTP, SMTP or FTP. Local recording of MP4 file.
- Security - Multi-level user access with password protection. IP address filtering. Wireless: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2 (IP7154).
- Users - Live viewing for up to 10 clients
- Dimension - 205.5 mm (D) x 82.1 mm (W) x 51.2 mm (H)
- Weight - Net: 568 g (IP7153). Net: 581 g (IP7154)
- LED Indicator - System power and status indicator. System activity and network link indicator.
- Power - 12V DC. 24V AC. Power consumption: Max. 4 W. 802.3af compliant Power-over-Ethernet (IP7153).
- Approvals - CE, LVD, FCC, VCCI, C-Tick
- Operating Environments - Temperature: 0 ~ 50C (32 ~ 122 F). Humidity: 20% ~ 80% RH.
- Viewing System Requirements - OS: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista. Browser: Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer 6.x or above. Cell phone: 3GPP player. Real Player: 10.5 or above. Quick Time: 6.5 or above.
- Installation, Management, and Maintenance - RS-485 interface for scanners, pan/tilts. Installation Wizard 2. 32-CH ST7501 central management software. Supports firmware upgrade.
- Applications - SDK available for application development and system integration
- Warranty - 24 months
Download the brochure for the Vivotek IP7153
Model: D-IP7153 - Vivotek IP7153 Vivotek Day Night Progressive Scan PoE Fixed Network Camera
EyeSpyPro guarantees this product for 90 days from date of purchase. If the manufacturer offers a longer warranty, we will assist you in obtaining repairs under warranty. Contact us for the manufacturers warranty for this product.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
EyeSpyPro.com 101 S. Coit Rd., Suite 36-235, Richardson, TX 75080 USA
Phone: 1-949-791-7904 - FAX: 1-800-862-6120
All clients who purchase from this website agree to all terms and conditions in our Shipping, Returns/Cancellations, Payments, and Warranty links above.
With thousands of products, and dozens of suppliers, there is no guarantee your product will be in stock when you order it, so if its critical you need it right away, please call us @ 1-949-791-7904 before you make your order to confirm it is available and not out of stock or backordered.
Make sure you call us if you have any questions about selecting the correct product to fit your needs before you order, as any custom built hidden cameras, open software or fluid detection devices, boxes with the seal broken, vehicle trackers, and bug detectors are not refundable or returnable unless defective. We are here to assist you, and if you have ANY questions, please call us before you order @ 1-949-791-7904.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return it for an exchange or a credit towards any other product within 30 Days,
no questions asked. In order to provide you with high quality products, we do not issue any refunds unless the product arrives defective.
Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
EyeSpyPro is not responsible for any shipment that is seized by any Government Customs or Border Protection Agency. We are not responsible for any duties, import fees, taxes, VAT charges, or any other fee that you are charged to ship it to you.
Any camera that is not advertised as a day/night, low light, or low lux camera will not perform well in low light, and not at all in the dark. Make sure you know what you are ordering before you order it, and feel free to call us @ the number above or send us an email using the Contact link above.
Do not buy any infrared illuminator if your camera is not an IR camera. It has to have a removable IR-Cut filter that slides out of the way at night for the camera to recognize the IR.
Shipping prices are for one small item. If you order more than one small item, including complete systems, we will adjust the order and charge the actual shipping price.
EyeSpyPro.com does not endorse any of our products for illegal activities. EyeSpyPro.com is not responsible or liable in any way for any damage, vandalism, theft, or any other action that may occur while a EyeSpyPro.com product is in use by the purchaser.