Loading... Please wait...
Don't See What
You Are Looking
For? Call Us:
We Can Get It!
Discrete Shipping &
Billing by Minhco
Sony SNC DM110 Megapixel Minidome IP Camera JPEG MPEG 4 PoE
Calculated at checkout
The SNC-DM110 is a network mini-dome camera that incorporates a 1/3-type progressive scan CCD with ExwavePRO technology. The camera has a resolution of 1.3 megapixels. Sony SNC DM110 Megapixel Minidome IP Camera JPEG MPEG 4 PoE.
The Sony SNC-DM110 Ipela series is an IP camera that incorporates DynaView technology to reproduce images in wider dynamic ranges, making it ideal for use in extremely high-contrast environments. The Sony SNC-DM110 supports Intelligent Video Analytics.
This efficient and intelligent processing method based on the Sony DEPATM platform can provide great operational efficiency and a high level of security. The SNC-DF50 incorporates advanced compression technologies to transmit image data in three different formats: JPEG, MPEG-4, and H.264.
These cameras also employ robust detection methods – Intelligent Motion Detection (IMD) and Intelligent Object Detection (IOD)
– to maximize the efficiency of the monitoring system. For easy setup, these cameras incorporate the Sony patented Ball-Joint Lens Mount mechanism
, which provides quick and easy adjustment of the camera‘s viewing angle during installation. The SNC-DM110 camera is compact in size, employs a highly sensitive imager, and incorporates unique Sony DynaViewTM technology to reproduce images with wide dynamic ranges,making it ideal for use in extremely high-contrast environments.
- Progressive scan CCD with ExwavePRO technology
- Megapixel - High resolution
- Light funnel function for high sensitivity
- JPEG picture quality settings with constant bitrate algorithm
- Variable gamma settings
- Wall- or ceiling-mountable
- Easy viewing angle adjustment
- Powerful vari-focal zoom Lens/Wide viewing angle
- Quick focus adjustment
- Ball-Joint lens mount technology
- Selectable JPEG and MPEG-4 compression formats
- Dual-encoding capability
- Bi-directional audio
- Voice alert
- The DEPA platform - Intelligent video analytics
- Intelligent motion detection
- Sensor IN/Alarm OUT ports
- IEEE802.1X compliant
- SolidPTZ/Cropping functions
- Date/Time superimposition
- Privacy zone masking
- Analog composite video output
- 24 v AC, 12 v DC, or PoE operation
- Simultaneous access for up to 10 users
- Multicasting capability
- Image Size - JPEG: 1280 x 960, 960 x 720, 768 x 576, 640 x 480, 384 x 288, 320 x 240. MPEG: 640 x 480, 384 x 288, 320 x 240
- Compression Format - G.711/G.726 (40,32,24,16 KB/s)
- Frame Rate - 30 fps (640 x 480), 15 fps (1280 x 960, 768 x 576)
- Effective Pixels - 1296 x 966 pixels
- Minimum Object Distance - 300 mm
- Electronic Shutter - 1 to 1/10,000 s
- Gain - On/Off (0 dB to +36 dB)
- Exposure Control - Auto, Backlight compensation, Gamma settings
- Minimum Illumination - Color: 0.8 lx (50IRE, F1.3,AGC 30dB)
- White Balance Mode - ATW, ATW Pro
- Zoom Ratio - 3.4x optical zoom (2x digital zoom)
- F-Number - F1.3 (wide), F2.9 (tele)
- Image Device - 1/3-type Progressive Scan CCD with ExwavePRO Technology
- Horizontal Viewing Angle - 100.8 to 27 deg/
- Lens Type - Vari-focal lens
- Focal Length - f=2.8 to 9.5 mm
- Day Night - No
- Horizontal Resolution - 600 TVL
- Compression Format - JPEG/MPEG4 Dual
- Camera Type - Minidome Camera
- IP/Analog - IP
- Wide-D - No
- S/N Ratio - more than 50 dB
- Audio Compression - G.711/G.726 (40, 32, 24, 16 Kb/s)
- Interface - 10Base-T/100Base-TX (RJ-45)
- Analog Video Output - 2 composite outputs - cable with BNC + RCA (phono)
- I/O Port - Sensor in x 1, Alarm out x 2
- External Microphone Input - Mini-jack x1 (Mic in: monaural, 2.2 kΩ, DC 2.5 V plug-in power, Line in: monaural)
- Audio Line Output - Mini-jack (monaural), max output level: 1 Vrms
- Weight - approximately 1 lb 11 oz (780g)
- Power Requirements - PoE (IEEE-802.3af)/AC 24 V/DC 12 V
- Dimensions (W x H x D) - approx. 5 5/8 x 4 3/4 inches (140 x 118 mm)
- Power Consumption - 8 W Max
- Operating Temperature - 32 to 122 F (0 to 50 C)
- Storage Temperature - -20 to 60 C (-4 to 140 F)
- Finish - White
- Protocols - TCP/IP, HTTP, ARP, ICMP, FTP, SMTP, DHCP, SNMP, DNS, NTP, RTP/RTCP, UDP
- Number of Clients - 10
- Authentication - IEEE802.1X
- Processor - Intel Pentium IV, 3GHz or higher, Intel Core2 Duo, 2GHz or higher
- Operating System - Microsoft Windows VISTA or Microsoft Windows XP
- Memory - RAM: 1 GB or more
- Web Browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer Ver. 7.0/6.0
Download the brochure for the Sony SNC-DM Series
Model: D-SNC-DM110 - Sony SNC DM110 Megapixel Minidome IP Camera JPEG MPEG 4 PoE
EyeSpyPro guarantees this product for 90 days from date of purchase. If the manufacturer offers a longer warranty, we will assist you in obtaining repairs under warranty. Contact us for the manufacturers warranty for this product.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
EyeSpyPro.com 101 S. Coit Rd., Suite 36-235, Richardson, TX 75080 USA
Phone: 1-949-791-7904 - FAX: 1-800-862-6120
All clients who purchase from this website agree to all terms and conditions in our Shipping, Returns/Cancellations, Payments, and Warranty links above.
With thousands of products, and dozens of suppliers, there is no guarantee your product will be in stock when you order it, so if its critical you need it right away, please call us @ 1-949-791-7904 before you make your order to confirm it is available and not out of stock or backordered.
Make sure you call us if you have any questions about selecting the correct product to fit your needs before you order, as any custom built hidden cameras, open software or fluid detection devices, boxes with the seal broken, vehicle trackers, and bug detectors are not refundable or returnable unless defective. We are here to assist you, and if you have ANY questions, please call us before you order @ 1-949-791-7904.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return it for an exchange or a credit towards any other product within 30 Days,
no questions asked. In order to provide you with high quality products, we do not issue any refunds unless the product arrives defective.
Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
EyeSpyPro is not responsible for any shipment that is seized by any Government Customs or Border Protection Agency. We are not responsible for any duties, import fees, taxes, VAT charges, or any other fee that you are charged to ship it to you.
Any camera that is not advertised as a day/night, low light, or low lux camera will not perform well in low light, and not at all in the dark. Make sure you know what you are ordering before you order it, and feel free to call us @ the number above or send us an email using the Contact link above.
Do not buy any infrared illuminator if your camera is not an IR camera. It has to have a removable IR-Cut filter that slides out of the way at night for the camera to recognize the IR.
Shipping prices are for one small item. If you order more than one small item, including complete systems, we will adjust the order and charge the actual shipping price.
EyeSpyPro.com does not endorse any of our products for illegal activities. EyeSpyPro.com is not responsible or liable in any way for any damage, vandalism, theft, or any other action that may occur while a EyeSpyPro.com product is in use by the purchaser.