Loading... Please wait...
Don't See What
You Are Looking
For? Call Us:
We Can Get It!
Discrete Shipping &
Billing by Minhco
Sony SNC DF80N Rugged IP Minidome MPEG 4 JPEG Camera With SD Card Slot
Calculated at checkout
The Sony SNC-DF80 Network IP camera is designed to be used both indoors and outdoors, and can stand up to the weather and a baseball bat. Sony incorporates an
advanced 1/3-type CCD with SuperExwave technology that offers extremely
high sensitivity levels and delivers exceptionally clear images in 24x7
operation with Day/Night function
. Most other makers of cameras use Sony CCD technology.The new Sony IP dome cameras support their proprietary Intelligent Video Analytics.
This efficient and intelligent processing method based on the Sony DEPATMplatform can provide great operational efficiency and a high level of security. No matter what your needs, these Sony Network cameras can record in three different formats: JPEG,MPEG-4,and H.264.
These Sony Network IP cameras can also can record the video to removable SD Cards!
These cameras also employ robust detection methods – Intelligent Motion Detection (IMD) and Intelligent Object Detection (IOD)
– to maximize the efficiency of the monitoring system. For easy setup, these cameras incorporate the Sony patented Ball-Joint Lens Mount mechanism, which provides super quick and easy adjustment of the camera‘s viewing angle during installation.The SNC-DF80N camera is designed to be used both indoors and outdoors and features a vandal- and weather-resistant body so they can be used at banks, retail, government, and other high security locations.
Sony incorporates their advanced 1/3 inch CCD with SuperExwaveTMtechnology that offers extremely high sensitivity levels and delivers exceptionally clear images. The camera is also designed for 24x7 operation thanks to its Day/Night function,which can produce detailed images even in zero lx*3lighting conditions.
With other useful features such as a Voice Alert function, Date/Time Superimposition, and Privacy Zone Masking, these Sony intelligent mini-dome cameras are perfect for the most demanding surveillance and monitoring applications. For cold climates, an optional heater unit can be added.
- 1/3-type CCD with SuperExwave technology
- Extremely high sensitivity levels and delivers exceptionally clear images in 24x7 operation with Day/Night function
- Vandal and weather resistant
- Minimum Illumination of 0.6 lx in color and 0.06 lx in B/W at F1.3
- High Quality CCD Imager/DSP Technology
- High Horizontal Resolution of 540 TV Lines
- DFI (Dynamic Frame Integration)
- JPEG Picture Quality Settings
- Wall or Ceiling Mountable/Easy Viewing Angle Adjustment
- Powerful 3.6x Zoom. Vari-focal lens
- Selectable JPEG, MPEG-4, H.264 Compression Formats
- Dual Encoding Technology
- Day/Night Function
- Bi-directional Audio
- Voice Alert
- Intelligent Motion Detection (IMD)
- Intelligent Object Detection (IOD)
- Sensor IN/Alarm Out Ports
- Pre/Post Alarm Image Storage
- Supports IEEE802.1X port-based network access control
- Analog Composite Video Output
- Date/Time Superimposition
- Privacy Zone Masking
- 24 V AC, 12 V DC, or PoE Operation
- Simultaneous Access for up to 20 users
- Multicasting Capability
Model: D-SNC-DF80N - Sony SNC-DF80N Rugged IP Minidome MPEG 4 JPEG Camera With SD Card Slot
EyeSpyPro guarantees this product for 90 days from date of purchase. If the manufacturer offers a longer warranty, we will assist you in obtaining repairs under warranty. Contact us for the manufacturers warranty for this product.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
EyeSpyPro.com 101 S. Coit Rd., Suite 36-235, Richardson, TX 75080 USA
Phone: 1-949-791-7904 - FAX: 1-800-862-6120
All clients who purchase from this website agree to all terms and conditions in our Shipping, Returns/Cancellations, Payments, and Warranty links above.
With thousands of products, and dozens of suppliers, there is no guarantee your product will be in stock when you order it, so if its critical you need it right away, please call us @ 1-949-791-7904 before you make your order to confirm it is available and not out of stock or backordered.
Make sure you call us if you have any questions about selecting the correct product to fit your needs before you order, as any custom built hidden cameras, open software or fluid detection devices, boxes with the seal broken, vehicle trackers, and bug detectors are not refundable or returnable unless defective. We are here to assist you, and if you have ANY questions, please call us before you order @ 1-949-791-7904.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return it for an exchange or a credit towards any other product within 30 Days,
no questions asked. In order to provide you with high quality products, we do not issue any refunds unless the product arrives defective.
Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
EyeSpyPro is not responsible for any shipment that is seized by any Government Customs or Border Protection Agency. We are not responsible for any duties, import fees, taxes, VAT charges, or any other fee that you are charged to ship it to you.
Any camera that is not advertised as a day/night, low light, or low lux camera will not perform well in low light, and not at all in the dark. Make sure you know what you are ordering before you order it, and feel free to call us @ the number above or send us an email using the Contact link above.
Do not buy any infrared illuminator if your camera is not an IR camera. It has to have a removable IR-Cut filter that slides out of the way at night for the camera to recognize the IR.
Shipping prices are for one small item. If you order more than one small item, including complete systems, we will adjust the order and charge the actual shipping price.
EyeSpyPro.com does not endorse any of our products for illegal activities. EyeSpyPro.com is not responsible or liable in any way for any damage, vandalism, theft, or any other action that may occur while a EyeSpyPro.com product is in use by the purchaser.