Loading... Please wait...
Don't See What
You Are Looking
For? Call Us:
We Can Get It!
Discrete Shipping &
Billing by Minhco
Sony SNC CS10 Fixed IP Network Jpeg Mpeg4 Camera
Calculated at checkout
This Sony SNC-CS10 Fixed IP Network Jpeg Mpeg4 Camera is designed specifically for high-quality and affordable network-based monitoring. The Sony SNC-CS10 is a high performance camera with value-added features such as built-in motion detection and pre-/post-alarm recording, and also boast a DC Servo Auto Iris Lens that makes them ideal for both indoor and outdoor use.
Additionally, because this camera is similar in size to a CCTV camera, it can be installed using conventional camera housings.
The SNCCS10 camera produces high-resolution images and deliver excellent color reproduction capabilities. It can also support both JPEG and MPEG-4 compression formats for great flexibility when configuring a network environment or choosing an application. For further efficiency and effectiveness in operating a monitoring system, this camera offers simultaneous access capability, a multicasting feature, and a choice of network security functions such as IP filtering and password protection.
- DC Servo Auto Iris Lens capability - ideal for both outdoor and indoor use
- Sony progressive scan CCD's and advanced DSP technology
- Variety of power options: AC24V, DC12V
- Analog video output - ideal for use when adjusting the camera viewing angle during installation
- Flange-back adjustment - for precise and easy focus settings
- Choice of compression formats: MPEG-4 and JPEG
- Alarm Function - with motion detection and pre-/post-alarm recording modes
- Compact and Slim - Design inherited from CCTV Cameras & Fits conventional CCTV housings
- Adaptive Rate Control - Limits data bit rate while maintaining high-quality images; Ideal when network bandwidth is limited
- Imager - 1/4 type progressive scan CCD
- Number of Effective Pixels - 330,000 pixels (659 x 494)
- Electronic Shutter- Auto /Manual, Slow shutter ON /OFF
- Gain Control - Auto /Manual (0dB to +18 dB)
- Exposure Control - Auto Iris Lens / Manual Iris Lens
- White Balance mode- ATW / Tungsten bulb / Daylight / One-push auto / Manual
- Other functions - Motion Detection, Pre-/post-alarm recording
- Image Size (H x V) - 640 x 480 (VGA), 480 x 360, 384 x 288, 320 x 240 (QVGA), 256 x 192, 160 x 120 (QQVGA)
- Compression Format - JPEG, MPEG-4
- Maximum Frame Rate - JPEG: 18fps / MPEG-4: 15 fps (640 x 480)
- Audio Compression - G.711 (64kbps) / G.726 (40, 32, 24, 16 kbps)
- Protocols - TCP/IP, ARP, ICMP, DHCP, DNS, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, NTP and SNMP (MIB2), RTP/RTCP, PPPoE
- Number of clients - JPEG: 20, MPEG-4: 10
- Ethernet - 10 Base-T / 100 Base-TX (RJ-45)
- Analog Video Output - BNC x 1, 1.0 Vp-p, 75O
- I/O Port - Sensor in x 1, Alarm out x 1
- Signal System - NTSC / PAL
- Horizontal Resolution - 400 TVL
- S / N Ratio - 50dB (AGC Off)
- Min. Illumination - 1.7lx (50IRE, F1.0, AGC ON)
- Mass - Approx. 15oz
- Dimension (W x H x D) - 2 7/8 x 2 1/4 x 4 5/8 inches
- Power Requirements - AC24V / DC12V
- Power Consumption - 5.4W Max
- Storage Temperature - 14 to 122F
- Operating System - Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP
- Processor - CPU: Intel Pentium III 1GHz or higher
- Memory - RAM: 256MB or more
- Web Browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer V6.0
Download the brochure for the Sony SNC-CS Series
Model: D-SNC-CS10 - Sony SNC-CS10 Fixed IP Network Jpeg Mpeg4 Camera
EyeSpyPro guarantees this product for 90 days from date of purchase. If the manufacturer offers a longer warranty, we will assist you in obtaining repairs under warranty. Contact us for the manufacturers warranty for this product.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
EyeSpyPro.com 101 S. Coit Rd., Suite 36-235, Richardson, TX 75080 USA
Phone: 1-949-791-7904 - FAX: 1-800-862-6120
All clients who purchase from this website agree to all terms and conditions in our Shipping, Returns/Cancellations, Payments, and Warranty links above.
With thousands of products, and dozens of suppliers, there is no guarantee your product will be in stock when you order it, so if its critical you need it right away, please call us @ 1-949-791-7904 before you make your order to confirm it is available and not out of stock or backordered.
Make sure you call us if you have any questions about selecting the correct product to fit your needs before you order, as any custom built hidden cameras, open software or fluid detection devices, boxes with the seal broken, vehicle trackers, and bug detectors are not refundable or returnable unless defective. We are here to assist you, and if you have ANY questions, please call us before you order @ 1-949-791-7904.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return it for an exchange or a credit towards any other product within 30 Days,
no questions asked. In order to provide you with high quality products, we do not issue any refunds unless the product arrives defective.
Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
EyeSpyPro is not responsible for any shipment that is seized by any Government Customs or Border Protection Agency. We are not responsible for any duties, import fees, taxes, VAT charges, or any other fee that you are charged to ship it to you.
Any camera that is not advertised as a day/night, low light, or low lux camera will not perform well in low light, and not at all in the dark. Make sure you know what you are ordering before you order it, and feel free to call us @ the number above or send us an email using the Contact link above.
Do not buy any infrared illuminator if your camera is not an IR camera. It has to have a removable IR-Cut filter that slides out of the way at night for the camera to recognize the IR.
Shipping prices are for one small item. If you order more than one small item, including complete systems, we will adjust the order and charge the actual shipping price.
EyeSpyPro.com does not endorse any of our products for illegal activities. EyeSpyPro.com is not responsible or liable in any way for any damage, vandalism, theft, or any other action that may occur while a EyeSpyPro.com product is in use by the purchaser.