Planet 8 Port 10/100/1000Mbps with 2 Shared SFP Web Smart PoE Switch Overview:
Lead Power over Ethernet Device into High-Speed Generation of Gigabit Ethernet
For cost saving, flexibility and High-Speed data transmission using of PoE power provision, all of the 10/100/1000Mbps copper ports of the PLANET GSD-802PS provides PoE power injector function which is able to drive 8 IEEE 802.3af compliant powered devices with maximum up to 15.4 watts of power per port.
With data and PoE from one unit, the GSD-802PS shall reduce cables and eliminate the need for dedicated electrical outlets on the wall, ceiling or any unreachable place. A wire carries both data and power lowering the installation costs, simplifying the installed effort and eliminating the need for electricians or extension cords. And the first important key feature is energy saving. With more efficient switching power supply, the efficiency of the GSD-802PS would be much better than four linear power adapters in the long run.
Furthermore, it is the ideal device for bridging among Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet workgroups and networks. With Gigabit throughput supported, the Gigabit PoE Switch won’t be the bottleneck of a PoE networking environment any more.
Cost-effective Desktop Size / High-Speed / Fiber Capability WEB Smart Switch
The GSD-802PS is a Gigabit Web Smart PoE Switch with 8-Port 10/100/1000Mbps copper ports and 2 SFP slots, utilizing a compact form factor which can be mounted in a 19-inch rack with optional rack-mounting kits and placed on desktop. The enhanced management features are as below:
• 802.3af Power over Ethernet
• 802.1X Authentication / RADIUS
• 802.1Q VLAN
• SNMP monitor and SNMP Trap
• IGMP Snooping
• Rapid Spanning Tree
High Gigabit Performance / Wire-Speed Switching
With 16Gbps non-blocking switch fabric, 8K MAC Address table and IEEE 802.3x Full-Duplex flow control, the GSD-802PS offers wire-speed packet transfer performance without risking of packet loss. The two Gigabit SFP (Small Factor Pluggable) slots can be installed with 1000Base-SX / LX mini-GBIC modules which offer incredible extensibility, flexibility and connectivity to the Core switch or servers.
Friendly / Simple Web Management Interface
For efficient management, with its built-in Web-based management, the GSD-802PS offers an easy-to-use and configuration facility. The smart functions make it easy to survey and control the PoE power provision Via the web interface, the GSD-802PS can be programmed for basic Switch management functions such as per port speed duplex settings, Port Trunking, VLAN, Port Mirroring, Rapid Spanning Tree, 802.1X network security authentication and Misc Configuration. Additionally, the firmware includes advanced features, such as PoE control, IGMP snooping, QoS (Quality of Service), broadcast storm and bandwidth control, to enhance bandwidth utilization.
Department / Workgroup PoE Switch:
Providing up to 8 PoE, in-line power interfaces, the GSD-802PS can easily build a power central-controlled IP phone system, IP Camera system, AP group for the enterprises. For instance, 8 camera / AP can be easily installed around the corner in the company for surveillance demands or build a wireless roaming environment in the office. Without the power-socket limitation, the GSD-802PS makes the installation of cameras or WLAN AP easilier and efficient.
• Complies with IEEE 802.3, 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u, 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab,
1000Base- T, IEEE 802.3z Gigabit SX / LX, IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet standard
• 8-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports
• 2 mini-GBIC / SFP slots, shared with Port-7 and Port-8
• Each Switching ports supports auto-negotiation-10/20, 100/200 and 1000/2000Mbps
• Auto-MDI / MDI-X detection on each RJ-45 port supports CSMA / CD protocol
• Prevents packet loss with back pressure (Half-Duplex) and IEEE 802.3x PAUSE frame
flow control (Full-Duplex)
• 8K MAC address table, automatic source address learning and ageing
• 16Gbps switch fabric, non-blocking switch architecture
• 9K Jumbo Frame supports at all speed (10/100/1000Mbps)
Power Over Ethernet
• All Copper ports with IEEE 802.3af injector built-in
• Supports 48VDC, 15.4 watts PoE power output to 8 IEEE 802.3af compliant Powered
• Power feeding On / Off and priority configuration
• Power Limit function for PoE power management
• Powered Device Auto Detection
• LED PoE Status Monitoring
• Supports Port-Based and IEEE 802.1Q VLAN function, up to 64 VLAN groups
• IEEE 802.1w Rapid-Spanning Tree protocol supported
• Link Aggregation supports static mode and LACP (IEEE 802.3ad) -up to 4 Trunk
groups, each trunk for up to maximum 8 ports
• IGMP Snooping for multicast filtering, supports v1 and v2
• IGMP Query Mode supports for multimedia application
Quality of Service
• 4 QoS classes per port
• Traffic class assignment based on IEEE 802.1p tag, or DSCP field
• Multicast and Broadcast Storm Control as well as Flooding Control
• Ingress Rate Limit and Egress Shaping for bandwidth control in steps of 128kbps
• Port Mirroring supports for dedicated port monitoring
• IEEE 802.1X Port-Base access control, RADIUS Server Authentication
• Static MAC Address assigns destination MAC address at specific port.
• Remote Web management interface
• Firmware upgrade through Web interface
• Cable Diagnostics technology
• Supports SNMPv1 with RFC-1213 / 1573-Interface group and RMON Group 1
• SNMP Trap
• Supports PLANET Smart-DISCOVERY Utility for deploy management
|Layer 2 function|
|Management Interface||Web Browser, SNMPv1, v2c monitor and SNMP Trap|
|Port Configuration||-Port disable / enable. Auto-negotiation 10/100/1000Mbps full and half duplex mode selection
-Flow Control disable / enable
-Bandwidth control on each port
|VLAN||Port-Based / IEEE 802.1Q Tagged Based VLAN
Up to 64 VLAN groups
|Link Aggregation||Supports 4 groups of 8-Port trunk
IEEE 802.3ad LACP
|QoS||Traffic classification based on 802.1p priority, DSCP field in IP Packet|
|IGMP Snooping||IGMP (v1 / v2) Snooping, up to 64 multicast Groups|
|SNMP MIBs||RFC-1213 MIB-2
RFC-2819 RMON MIB (Group 1)
|Regulation Compliance||FCC Part 15 Class A, CE|
|Standards Compliance||IEEE 802.3 10Base-T
IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX
IEEE 802.3ab Gigabit 1000Base-T
IEEE 802.3z Gigabit 1000Base-SX / LX
IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
IEEE 802.3ad Port trunk with LACP
IEEE 802.1d Spanning tree protocol
IEEE 802.1w Rapid spanning tree protocol
IEEE 802.1p Class of service
IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging
IEEE 802.1x Port Authentication Network Control
IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet
|Network Media||10Base-T-UTP / STP category 3, 4 or 5 cable
100Base-TX-UTP / STP category 5 cable
1000Base-T-UTP / STP category 5e / 6 cable
• 62.5 / 125µm multi-mode fiber optic cable, up to 220m
• 50 / 125µm multi-mode fiber optic cable, up to 550m 1000Base-LX
• 9 / 125µm single-mode fiber optic cable, up to 120km (Vary on SFP Module)
|Hardware Version||Version 2|
|Copper Ports||8 10/ 100/1000Base-T RJ-45 Auto-MDI / MDI-X ports|
|SFP / mini-GBIC Slots||2 SFP interfaces, shared with Port-7 and Port-8|
|PoE Power Output||48V DC, 15.4W, 350mA (Pin 1, 2, 3, 6)|
|PoE Power Budget||123.2 watts|
|Switch Fabric||16Gbps / non-blocking|
|Address Table||8K MAC address table with Auto learning function|
|Share Data Buffer||Built-in 176K bytes chip buffer|
|Flow Control||Back pressure for Half-Duplex
IEEE 802.3x Pause Frame for Full-Duplex
|Jumbo Frame||Up to 9K Bytes (Disable, 4K, 9K)|
|LED||Power, 1000 Link / Act, 10/100 Link / Act per port|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||330 x 155 x 43.5 mm|
|Power Requirement||100 - 240VAC, 50 - 60Hz, Auto-sensing|
|Power Consumption||140 watts / 477.4 BTU|
|Temperature||Operating: 0~50 Degree C
Storage: -10~70 Degree C
|Humidity||Operating:10~90%, Storage: 5~95% (Non-condensing)|
|GSD-802PS||8-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Web Smart PoE Switch|
Download the brochure for the Planet 8 Port 10/100/1000Mbps with 2 Shared SFP Web Smart PoE Switch.
EyeSpyPro.com 101 S. Coit Rd., Suite 36-235, Richardson, TX 75080 USA
Phone: 1-949-791-7904 - FAX: 1-800-862-6120
All clients who purchase from this website agree to all terms and conditions in our Shipping, Returns/Cancellations, Payments, and Warranty links above.
With thousands of products, and dozens of suppliers, there is no guarantee your product will be in stock when you order it, so if its critical you need it right away, please call us @ 1-949-791-7904 before you make your order to confirm it is available and not out of stock or backordered.
Make sure you call us if you have any questions about selecting the correct product to fit your needs before you order, as any custom built hidden cameras, open software or fluid detection devices, boxes with the seal broken, vehicle trackers, and bug detectors are not refundable or returnable unless defective. We are here to assist you, and if you have ANY questions, please call us before you order @ 1-949-791-7904.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return it for an exchange or a credit towards any other product within 30 Days,
no questions asked. In order to provide you with high quality products, we do not issue any refunds unless the product arrives defective.
Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
EyeSpyPro is not responsible for any shipment that is seized by any Government Customs or Border Protection Agency. We are not responsible for any duties, import fees, taxes, VAT charges, or any other fee that you are charged to ship it to you.
Any camera that is not advertised as a day/night, low light, or low lux camera will not perform well in low light, and not at all in the dark. Make sure you know what you are ordering before you order it, and feel free to call us @ the number above or send us an email using the Contact link above.
Do not buy any infrared illuminator if your camera is not an IR camera. It has to have a removable IR-Cut filter that slides out of the way at night for the camera to recognize the IR.
Shipping prices are for one small item. If you order more than one small item, including complete systems, we will adjust the order and charge the actual shipping price.
EyeSpyPro.com does not endorse any of our products for illegal activities. EyeSpyPro.com is not responsible or liable in any way for any damage, vandalism, theft, or any other action that may occur while a EyeSpyPro.com product is in use by the purchaser.