Loading... Please wait...
Don't See What
You Are Looking
For? Call Us:
We Can Get It!
Discrete Shipping &
Billing by Minhco
Lornet 36 Mini
Call For The Best Pricing - 949-791-7904
$150.00 (Fixed shipping cost)
The Lornet 36 Mini is ideal for searching for hidden bugs and small electronics in high density, tight quarters.
These Non-Linear Junction Detectors are designed to search for man made electronics hidden in offices, meeting rooms, jails, or prisons. If you need to sweep a room for audio or video bugs, the Lornet bug detectors are ideal.
Download the Lornet Non-Linear Junction Detector History Specifications Brochure
Download the Lornet Non-Linear Junction Detector Catalog
All Lornet Products ship from Russia in 1-2 weeks.
Lornet 36 Mini Features:
- Considering the parameters of detection range, se-lection and the accuracy of spatial localization of semiconductor devices at the distances of up to 2 me-ters away from the technical characteristics of the de-vice fully correspond to Lornet-36 specifications;
- The application of microwave range provided the unique opportunities to detect semiconductor elements hidden by different materials (it detects through cracks, unearthed screens, reflections from smooth surfaces, SIM card is detected at the dis-tance of 1 meter, etc.);
- Both narrow beam of directional pattern and laser pointer make it possible to conduct spatial selection of various semiconductor devices with high accuracy;
- Control and indication of operation is carried out in the same way as in the products Lornet, Lornet-24 and Lornet-36 (including automatic and manual changes in power of the probing signal in impulse mode);
- Significantly reduced electromagnetic impact on the operator because of high duty ratio of the probing impulses and significant reduction of undesirable rad-iation towards the operator;
- The device has convenient display,control elements and light weight. It is easy to operate the device;
- The use of wireless headphones is possible.
- Type (power, duty ratio, average power) of the probing impulse signal: Pulse (18W, 160, 112 mW) / / CW (12W, 20W, 600 mW)
- Frequency of the probing signal (13 MHz frequency selection is performed automatically according to the criterion of the minimum interference in the path of the receiver of the second harmonic: 3581.5 - 3607.5 MHz
- Receiver frequency at 2 harmonic: 7163-7215 MHz
- Receiver frequency at 3 harmonic: 10744.5-10822.5 MHz
- Impulse signal power: 20W
- Transmit power can be adjusted both automatically and manually: in the range of 30 dB in steps of 3 dB
- The option to adjust attenuator of the receivers: 15dB in steps of 3dB
- The option of audio control to the internal speaker or wireless head-phones: 2 or 3 harmonics separately
- Sensitivity at 2 and 3 harmonics (without antenna gain): 110dBm (-140 dBW)
- Dynamic range: more than 30 dB
- The angle of the directional pattern of the antenna (1 harmonics): 16 degrees
- Battery life at max. power of the prob-ing signal: 3 hours
- Dimensions in operation/transportation: 52х25х14/ 27х25х14 cm
- Overall weight of the product under operation: less than 1000 grams
- Operating temperature range: +5 ... +40 ° C
- Height: 520 mm
- Width: 250 mm
- Thickness: 140 mm
- Weight: less than 1000 g.
- Frequency band: 3581.5 - 3607.5 MHz
- Dynamic range: More than 30 dB
- Lornet-36 mini receiver-transmitter unit with control unit and built-in battery container
- Two changeable Li-Ion batteries
- Container for battery charging
- Charger for receiver-transmitter unit (CH1)
- Wireless accessories including: receiving device, earphones and charger (CH2)
- Technical Description & User manual, Certificate (in one piece)
Lornet 36 Mini User Manual
EyeSpyPro guarantees this product for 90 days from date of purchase. If the manufacturer offers a longer warranty, we will assist you in obtaining repairs under warranty. Contact us for the manufacturers warranty for this product.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
EyeSpyPro.com 101 S. Coit Rd., Suite 36-235, Richardson, TX 75080 USA
Phone: 1-949-791-7904 - FAX: 1-800-862-6120
All clients who purchase from this website agree to all terms and conditions in our Shipping, Returns/Cancellations, Payments, and Warranty links above.
With thousands of products, and dozens of suppliers, there is no guarantee your product will be in stock when you order it, so if its critical you need it right away, please call us @ 1-949-791-7904 before you make your order to confirm it is available and not out of stock or backordered.
Make sure you call us if you have any questions about selecting the correct product to fit your needs before you order, as any custom built hidden cameras, open software or fluid detection devices, boxes with the seal broken, vehicle trackers, and bug detectors are not refundable or returnable unless defective. We are here to assist you, and if you have ANY questions, please call us before you order @ 1-949-791-7904.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return it for an exchange or a credit towards any other product within 30 Days,
no questions asked. In order to provide you with high quality products, we do not issue any refunds unless the product arrives defective.
Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
EyeSpyPro is not responsible for any shipment that is seized by any Government Customs or Border Protection Agency. We are not responsible for any duties, import fees, taxes, VAT charges, or any other fee that you are charged to ship it to you.
Any camera that is not advertised as a day/night, low light, or low lux camera will not perform well in low light, and not at all in the dark. Make sure you know what you are ordering before you order it, and feel free to call us @ the number above or send us an email using the Contact link above.
Do not buy any infrared illuminator if your camera is not an IR camera. It has to have a removable IR-Cut filter that slides out of the way at night for the camera to recognize the IR.
Shipping prices are for one small item. If you order more than one small item, including complete systems, we will adjust the order and charge the actual shipping price.
EyeSpyPro.com does not endorse any of our products for illegal activities. EyeSpyPro.com is not responsible or liable in any way for any damage, vandalism, theft, or any other action that may occur while a EyeSpyPro.com product is in use by the purchaser.