Loading... Please wait...
Don't See What
You Are Looking
For? Call Us:
We Can Get It!
Discrete Shipping &
Billing by Minhco
Linksys SRW224G4P 24 Port Managed Ethernet Switch with WebView and 24 PoE Ports
Calculated at checkout
The Linksys SRW224G4P 24 Port Managed Ethernet Switch with WebView and PoE allows you to run and power up to 24 Network IP Cameras using PoE!
The Linksys WebView Managed Switch allows you to expand your network securely. Configuration of the switch is secured using SSL for web access. User control is secured using 802.1X security using a RADIUS authentication mechanism and can also be controlled using MAC-based filtering.
You can have 12 ports of 15.4W or 24 ports of 7.5W per port. Your choice!
There are features that allow you to expand and grow your network of switches. Link aggregation allows multiple high-bandwidth trunks between switches to be setup. This also provides a level of reliability in that the system continues to operate if one of the links break. Spanning Tree (STP), Fast Spanning Tree, and Multiple Spanning Tree allow you to build a mesh of switches increasing the availability of the system.
The rich management functionality of the WebView Switches includes SNMP, RMON, and HTTP Management options, allowing you to flexibly integrate and manage these devices in your network.
- Standards-based IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) - Up to 12 ports at 15.4W for 180W of total PoE power
- Secure management via SSL and secure user access via 802.1x Port Authentication and MAC address filtering
- IGMP snooping, L2/L3 CoS, queuing and scheduling ideal for voice and video
- Intelligent traffic management with Rate Limiting, Policing ACLs, and Storm Control
- Model Number - SRW224P
- Ports - 24 RJ-45 connectors for 10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX, 4 RJ-45 connectors for 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T with 2 shared SFP slots. Console port. Auto MDI/MDI-X. Autonegotiate/Manual setting.
- Cabling Type - UTP CAT 5 or better for 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, UTP CAT 5e or better for 1000BASE-T
- LEDs - 10/100 Link/Act, PoE, 2 Gig Link/Act, Speed, System
- Switching Capacity - 8.8 Gbps non-blocking
- MAC table size - 8K
- Number of VLANs - 128 active VLANs
- Web User Interface - Built-in Web UI for easy browser-based configuration (HTTP/HTTPS)
- SNMP - SNMP version 1, 2c with support for traps
- SNMP MIBs - RFC1213 MIB-2, RFC2863 Interface MIB, RFC2665 Ether-like MIB, RFC1493 Bridge MIB, RFC2674 Extended Bridge MIB (P-bridge, Q-bridge), RFC2819 RMON MIB (groups 1,2,3,9 only), RFC2737 Entity MIB, RFC 2618 RADIUS Client MIB Private PoE MIB RFC 1215 Traps.
- RMON - Embedded Remote Monitoring (RMON) software agent supports four RMON groups (history, statistics, alarms, and events) for enhanced traffic management, monitoring, and analysis.
- Firmware Upgrade - TFTP upgrade
- Port Mirroring - Traffic on a port can be mirrored to another port for analysis with a network analyzer or RMON probe.
- Other Management - Secure Socket Layer (SSL), SSL security for Web UI, Switch audit log, DHCP client, BootP, SNTP, Xmodem upgrade, Cable diagnostics, PING, Traceroute.
- IEEE 802.1X - 802.1X - RADIUS Authentication. MD5 Encryption
- Access Control - ACLs - Drop or rate limit based on: Source and destination MAC-based, Source and destination IP address, Protocol, ToS/DSCP, Port, VLAN, Ethertype.
- Link Aggregation - Link Aggregation using IEEE 802.3ad LACP. Up to 8 ports in up to 4 groups
- Storm Control - Broadcast and Multicast
- Spanning Tree - IEEE 802.1d Spanning Tree, IEEE 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree, Fast Linkover
- IGMP Snooping - IGMP (v1/v2) snooping provides for fast client joins and leaves of multicast streams and limits bandwidth-intensive video traffic to only the requestors
- Priority levels - 4 Hardware queues
- Scheduling - Priority Queueing and Weighted Round Robin (WRR)
- Class of Service - Port-based, 802.1p VLAN priority based, IP Precedence/ToS/DSCP based, IPv4 Traffic Class based CoS, TCP/UDP port-based, Diffserv, Classification and Remarking ACLs.
- Rate Limiting - Ingress policer
- VLAN - Port-based and 802.1q tag based VLANs. Management VLAN
- HOL Blocking - Head of line blocking prevention
- Standards - 802.3i 10BASE-T Ethernet, 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet, 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet, 802.3z Gigabit Ethernet, 802.3x Flow Control, 802.3af PoE.
- Dimensions W x H x D - 16.93" x 1.75" x 13.78" (430 x 45 x 350 mm)
- Unit Weight - 9.04 lb (4.1 kg)
- Power - Internal switching power
- Certification - FCC Part15 Class A, CE Class A, UL, cUL, CE mark, CB
- Operating Temp. - 32 to 122˚F (0 to 50˚C)
- Storage Temp. - -4 to 158˚F (-20 to 70˚C)
- Operating Humidity - 10 to 90%
- Storage Humidity - 10 to 90%
- SRW224P 24 10/100 Base-T plus 2 Gig Combo Ports with SFP or RJ-45
- Power Cord
- Rack Mounting Kit
- CD with User Guide in PDF Format
- Registration Card
- Console Cable
- Web-Based Utility: Web Browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer (Version 5.5 or Above)
- Cat5 Ethernet Network Cables
- Operating System: Windows 2000, XP or Above
Download the brochure for the Linksys 24 Port Managed Ethernet Switch
Model: D-SRW224G4P - Linksys SRW224P 24 Port Managed Ethernet Switch with WebView and PoE
EyeSpyPro guarantees this product for 90 days from date of purchase. If the manufacturer offers a longer warranty, we will assist you in obtaining repairs under warranty. Contact us for the manufacturers warranty for this product.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
EyeSpyPro.com 101 S. Coit Rd., Suite 36-235, Richardson, TX 75080 USA
Phone: 1-949-791-7904 - FAX: 1-800-862-6120
All clients who purchase from this website agree to all terms and conditions in our Shipping, Returns/Cancellations, Payments, and Warranty links above.
With thousands of products, and dozens of suppliers, there is no guarantee your product will be in stock when you order it, so if its critical you need it right away, please call us @ 1-949-791-7904 before you make your order to confirm it is available and not out of stock or backordered.
Make sure you call us if you have any questions about selecting the correct product to fit your needs before you order, as any custom built hidden cameras, open software or fluid detection devices, boxes with the seal broken, vehicle trackers, and bug detectors are not refundable or returnable unless defective. We are here to assist you, and if you have ANY questions, please call us before you order @ 1-949-791-7904.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return it for an exchange or a credit towards any other product within 30 Days,
no questions asked. In order to provide you with high quality products, we do not issue any refunds unless the product arrives defective.
Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
EyeSpyPro is not responsible for any shipment that is seized by any Government Customs or Border Protection Agency. We are not responsible for any duties, import fees, taxes, VAT charges, or any other fee that you are charged to ship it to you.
Any camera that is not advertised as a day/night, low light, or low lux camera will not perform well in low light, and not at all in the dark. Make sure you know what you are ordering before you order it, and feel free to call us @ the number above or send us an email using the Contact link above.
Do not buy any infrared illuminator if your camera is not an IR camera. It has to have a removable IR-Cut filter that slides out of the way at night for the camera to recognize the IR.
Shipping prices are for one small item. If you order more than one small item, including complete systems, we will adjust the order and charge the actual shipping price.
EyeSpyPro.com does not endorse any of our products for illegal activities. EyeSpyPro.com is not responsible or liable in any way for any damage, vandalism, theft, or any other action that may occur while a EyeSpyPro.com product is in use by the purchaser.