Loading... Please wait...
Don't See What
You Are Looking
For? Call Us:
We Can Get It!
Discrete Shipping &
Billing by Minhco
LTC 0385 20 Bosch High Resolution 570 TVL Professional Monochrome XF Dynamic Camera
Calculated at checkout
The Bosch LTC 0385 Series of High Performance 1/3-inch Digital CCD Monochrome
Cameras create the best possible image, even under the most difficult
light and scene conditions.
Based on unique 15-bit digital video
processing technology and employing XF-Dynamic, these cameras provide
excellent sensitivity with extended dynamic range.
By employing the
best 1/3-inch CCD available, advanced front end processing, combined
with the outstanding Dinion DSP, these Bosch professional cameras achieve an astonishing
sensitivity, providing better images in low light situations and
sharper daytime images.
All Dinion cameras are supplied ready to
operate. Simply attach and focus the lens, and connect power to provide
optimal pictures under virtually all scene conditions. No tools are
required for back focus and power connection. For extra challenging
situations where fine tuning or special settings are required, the
camera parameters can be individually set using the control buttons on
the side of the camera and Onscreen Display (OSD).
Also, to aid
installation, the camera automatically detects the lens type, and using
the Lens Wizard ensures accurate (back) focusing for perfectly sharp
pictures at all times thresholds. The global scene change detector
minimizes false alarms caused by sudden lighting condition changes,
such as switching on or off the indoor or security lighting. When
motion is detected alarms may be displayed in the video signal, the
output relay can be closed in addition to alarm message transmission on
- 15-bit DSP technology
- Bilinx Communication
- 1/3-inch format CCD imager
- Monochrome 570 TV Lines
- High sensitivity
- Advanced digital signal processing
- High resolution
- Lens wizard
- Auto black
- Video motion detection
- Easy to install
- Accepts AC or DC voltage
- Power Consumption - 4 W
- Voltage Range - 12 - 28 VAC, 11 - 39 VDC, 45 - 65 Hz, EIA
- Imager - Interline transfer CCD 1/3-inch image format
- Active Pixels - 768 H x 492 V
- Sensitivity (Full video) - 0.23 lux (0.023 fc)
- Sensitivity 50 IRE - 0.046 lux (0.0046 fc)
- Minimum Illumination - 0.031 lux (0.0031 fc)
- Minimum Illumination with Sens UP - 0.0031 lux (0.00031 fc)
- Horizontal Resolution - 570 TVL
- Signal-to-Noise-Ratio - > 50 dB
- Video Output - 1 Vpp, 75 ohm
- Synchronization - Internal, line lock or genlock selectable
- Electronic Shutter - Auto (1/60 (1/50) to 1/500000), fixed, flickerless, default
- Sensitivity Up - Off, automatic continuous up to 10
- Auto Black - On, off selectable
- Range - 32x dynamic range enhancement
- Noise Reduction - Auto, off selectable
- Contour - Sharpness enhancement level selectable
- BLC - Off, area and level selectable
- Gain - Auto (maximum level selectable to 28 dB) or fixed level selectable
- VMD - 4 area, sensitivity selectable
- Alarm Output - VMD or Bilinx
- Alarm Input(TTL) - Profile switching, +5 V nominal, +40 VDC max.
- Alarm Output Relay - max. 30 VAC or +40 VDC, max. 0,5 A continuous, 10 VA
- External Synchronal Input - 75 ohm or high impedance selectable
- Cable Compensation - Up to 1000 m (3000 ft) coax without external amplifiers (automatic set-up in combination with coaxial communication)
- Camera ID - 16 character editable string, position selectable
- Lens Types - Manual, DC- and Video-Iris auto-detect with override DC-iris drive: max 50 mA continuous Video-iris: 11.5 ~ 0.5 VDC, max 50 mA continuous
- Remote Control - Bi-directional coaxial communication
- Dimensions (H x W x L) - 59 x 67x 122 mm (2.28 x 2.6 x 4.8 inch) without lens
- Weight - 450 g (0.99 lbs) without lens
- Lens Mount - C and CS
- Controls - OSD with softkey operation
- Operating Temperature - -20C to +50C (-4F to +122F)
- Storage Temperature - -25C to +70C (-13F to +158F)
- Operating Humidity - 20% to 93% RH
- Storage Humidity - up to 98% RH
Model: D-LTC 0385/20 - LTC 0385 20 Bosch High Resolution 570 TVL Professional Monochrome XF Dynamic Camera
EyeSpyPro guarantees this product for 90 days from date of purchase. If the manufacturer offers a longer warranty, we will assist you in obtaining repairs under warranty. Contact us for the manufacturers warranty for this product.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
EyeSpyPro.com 101 S. Coit Rd., Suite 36-235, Richardson, TX 75080 USA
Phone: 1-949-791-7904 - FAX: 1-800-862-6120
All clients who purchase from this website agree to all terms and conditions in our Shipping, Returns/Cancellations, Payments, and Warranty links above.
With thousands of products, and dozens of suppliers, there is no guarantee your product will be in stock when you order it, so if its critical you need it right away, please call us @ 1-949-791-7904 before you make your order to confirm it is available and not out of stock or backordered.
Make sure you call us if you have any questions about selecting the correct product to fit your needs before you order, as any custom built hidden cameras, open software or fluid detection devices, boxes with the seal broken, vehicle trackers, and bug detectors are not refundable or returnable unless defective. We are here to assist you, and if you have ANY questions, please call us before you order @ 1-949-791-7904.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return it for an exchange or a credit towards any other product within 30 Days,
no questions asked. In order to provide you with high quality products, we do not issue any refunds unless the product arrives defective.
Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
EyeSpyPro is not responsible for any shipment that is seized by any Government Customs or Border Protection Agency. We are not responsible for any duties, import fees, taxes, VAT charges, or any other fee that you are charged to ship it to you.
Any camera that is not advertised as a day/night, low light, or low lux camera will not perform well in low light, and not at all in the dark. Make sure you know what you are ordering before you order it, and feel free to call us @ the number above or send us an email using the Contact link above.
Do not buy any infrared illuminator if your camera is not an IR camera. It has to have a removable IR-Cut filter that slides out of the way at night for the camera to recognize the IR.
Shipping prices are for one small item. If you order more than one small item, including complete systems, we will adjust the order and charge the actual shipping price.
EyeSpyPro.com does not endorse any of our products for illegal activities. EyeSpyPro.com is not responsible or liable in any way for any damage, vandalism, theft, or any other action that may occur while a EyeSpyPro.com product is in use by the purchaser.