Loading... Please wait...
Don't See What
You Are Looking
For? Call Us:
We Can Get It!
Discrete Shipping &
Billing by Minhco
IP7134 Vivotek Dual Codec Dual Streams 3GPP Fixed WLAN Network Camera
Calculated at checkout
The VIVOTEK IP7133 is a really easy-to-use network camera with built in 802.11b/g WLAN for wireless networks, that was speciÂcally designed for home security applications.
With a small white exterior that blends in any home or office, it offers many advanced features found in more expensive cameras.
Embedded with the VIVOTEK VVTK-1000 SoC, it enables to simultaneously deliver dual streams in MPEG-4 and MJPEG with different video resolution and quality upon different devices such as PC or 3G cell phones.
With this network camera, you can quickly, easily access it with your iPhone, Blackberry, or any Internet browser to view the current status of your children, the elderly, or even your pets with live, clear videos while you're away from home.
IP7134 also supports built-in 802.11b/g WLAN capability, which means no cables to run if your house is not wired.
Additionally, it comes with a push button on the front side for privacy use. You are able to manually stop the operation of video monitoring with ease while getting back home. This considerate design avoids the feeling of being monitored all day long.
With the delicate design and versatile functions, VIVOTEK IP7134 is deÂnitely the best choice for the fundamental establishment of home security.
- Real-time MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- Supports Dual Streams Simultaneously
- Supports 3GPP Mobile Surveillance
- Built-in 802.11b/g WLAN
- Digital I/O for External Sensor and Alarm
- Privacy Button to Pause Monitoring
- Stylish Design for Home Decoration
- Easy to Install with VIVOTEK Installation Wizard 2
- Free-bundled 16-channel Recording Software
- Model Number - IP7134
- System - CPU: VVTK-1000 SoC. Flash: 4 MB. RAM: 32 MB. Embedded OS: Linux 2.4.
- Lens - Board lens type, f = 4.09 mm, F2.0, Fixed, focus range: 70 cm to infinity.
- Angle of view - 49.6 (horizontal), 38.2 (vertical).
- Shutter Time - 1/5 sec. to 1/15000 sec.
- Image Sensor - OV 1/4 in CMOS sensor in VGA resolution
- Minimum Illumination - 0.4 Lux / F2.0
- Video - Compression: MJPEG & MPEG-4. Streaming: Simultaneous dual-streaming, MPEG-4 streaming over UDP, TCP, or HTTP, MPEG-4 multicast streaming. MJPEG streaming over HTTP. Supports 3GPP mobile surveillance. Frame rates: MPEG-4: Up to 30/25 fps at 640x480. MJPEG: Up to 30/25 fps at 640x480.
- Image Settings - Adjustable image size, quality, and bit rate. Time stamp and text caption overlay. Flip & mirror. Configurable brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, and white balance. AGC, AWB, AEC (Automatic Exposure Control). Supports privacy masks.
- Audio - Compression: GSM-AMR speech encoding, bit rate: 4.75 kbps to 12.2 kbps. MPEG-4 AAC audio encoding, bit rate: 16 kbps to 128kbps. Interface: Built-in microphone. Supports audio mute.
- Networking - 10/100 Mbps Ethernet, RJ-45. Protocols: IPv4, TCP/IP, HTTP, UPnP, RTSP/RTP/ RTCP, IGMP, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, NTP, DNS, DDNS, and PPPoE. Built-in 802.11b/g WLAN (IP7134).
- Alarm and Event Management - Triple-window video for motion detection. One D/I and one D/O for external sensor and alarm. Event notification using HTTP, SMTP, or FTP. Local recording of MP4 file.
- Security - Muilti-level user access with password protection. IP address filtering.
- Users - Camera live viewing for up to 10 clients
- Dimension - 26.9 mm (D) x 86.7 mm (W) x 87.6 mm (H)
- Weight - Net: 106 g (IP7133)
- LED Indicator - System power and status indicator. System activity and network link indicator. Privacy button on.
- Power - 5V DC. Power Consumption: Max 5 W (IP7133).
- Approvals - CE, LVD, FCC, VCCI.
- Operating Environments - Temperature: 0 ~ 40 C. Humidity: 20 % ~ 80 % RH.
- Viewing System Requirements - OS: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista. Browser: Internet Explorer 6.x or above. Cellphone: 3GPP player.
- Real Player: 10.5 or above. Quick Time: 6.5 or above.
- Installation, Management, and Maintenance - Installation Wizard 2. 16-CH recording software. Supports firmware upgrade.
- Applications - SDK available for application development and system integration
Download the Brochure for the Vivotek IP7134.
Model: D-IP7133 - IP7133 Vivotek Dual Codec Dual Streams 3GPP Fixed Network Camera
EyeSpyPro guarantees this product for 90 days from date of purchase. If the manufacturer offers a longer warranty, we will assist you in obtaining repairs under warranty. Contact us for the manufacturers warranty for this product.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
EyeSpyPro.com 101 S. Coit Rd., Suite 36-235, Richardson, TX 75080 USA
Phone: 1-949-791-7904 - FAX: 1-800-862-6120
All clients who purchase from this website agree to all terms and conditions in our Shipping, Returns/Cancellations, Payments, and Warranty links above.
With thousands of products, and dozens of suppliers, there is no guarantee your product will be in stock when you order it, so if its critical you need it right away, please call us @ 1-949-791-7904 before you make your order to confirm it is available and not out of stock or backordered.
Make sure you call us if you have any questions about selecting the correct product to fit your needs before you order, as any custom built hidden cameras, open software or fluid detection devices, boxes with the seal broken, vehicle trackers, and bug detectors are not refundable or returnable unless defective. We are here to assist you, and if you have ANY questions, please call us before you order @ 1-949-791-7904.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return it for an exchange or a credit towards any other product within 30 Days,
no questions asked. In order to provide you with high quality products, we do not issue any refunds unless the product arrives defective.
Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
EyeSpyPro is not responsible for any shipment that is seized by any Government Customs or Border Protection Agency. We are not responsible for any duties, import fees, taxes, VAT charges, or any other fee that you are charged to ship it to you.
Any camera that is not advertised as a day/night, low light, or low lux camera will not perform well in low light, and not at all in the dark. Make sure you know what you are ordering before you order it, and feel free to call us @ the number above or send us an email using the Contact link above.
Do not buy any infrared illuminator if your camera is not an IR camera. It has to have a removable IR-Cut filter that slides out of the way at night for the camera to recognize the IR.
Shipping prices are for one small item. If you order more than one small item, including complete systems, we will adjust the order and charge the actual shipping price.
EyeSpyPro.com does not endorse any of our products for illegal activities. EyeSpyPro.com is not responsible or liable in any way for any damage, vandalism, theft, or any other action that may occur while a EyeSpyPro.com product is in use by the purchaser.