Loading... Please wait...
Don't See What
You Are Looking
For? Call Us:
We Can Get It!
Discrete Shipping &
Billing by Minhco
GeoVision GV IP D 1.3 Megapixel Vandal Proof Color Dome
Calculated at checkout
GeoVision D-GV-IP-D 1.3 Megapixel Vandal Proof Color Dome for indoor video security requirements.
GeoVision is a leader in the Digital Video field and makes a great IP camera.
- 1.3 megapixel SONY progressive scan CCD
- Dual streaming support MJPEG and MPEG4
- Two way audio
- Digital I/O: 1 IN, 1 OUT
- Support both 12V DC and PoE
- Intelligent technology to lower bandwidth usage
- 3GPP/ISMA mobile application
- Privacy Mask
- Visual Automation
- Image Sensor - 1/3" SONY progressive scan CCD
- Picture Elements - 1280(H) x 960 (V), 1.3M CCD
- Resolution - 700 TVL
- Minimum Illumination - 0.1 lux @ F1.2
- Shutter Speed - 1.5 ~ 1/10000 sec.
- White Balance - Manual / ATW (1500 ~ 15000K)
- Max Aperture - Wide F1.4, Tele F2.9
- Lens Focal - f = 3.3~12 mm
- Angle of View - Wide end - Diagonal 125.7 deg. / Horizontal 89.8 deg.
- Tele end - Diagonal 29.9 deg. / Horizontal 23.9 deg.
- Video Codec - MPEG4 / MJPEG
- Video Streaming - Simultaneous MPEG4 and MJPEG video stream (dual stream)
- Selectable single stream (MPEG4 or MJPEG)
- Resolution - MPEG4 ASP: VGA, QVGA, CIF, QCIF
- MJPEG: 1280x960(4 VGA), VGA, QVGA, CIF, QCIF
- Frame Rate - MPEG4 30fps@VGA
- MJPEG: 15fps@1280x960
- Image Setting - Auto Exposure, Auto White Balance, Brightness, Contrast, Sharpness, Gamma, Mono, Reverse, Rotate 180 deg., Flicker-less 50/60 Hz
- Audio Codec - G.726
- Digital Input - Dry Contact
- Digital Output - Photo relay output: 40mA, 5~12VDC
- Interface - 10/100 Ethernet (RJ-45)
- Protocol - HTTP, TCP, UDP, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, NTP, UPnP, DynDNS, 3GPP/ISMA RTSP
- PoE - Yes
- Connectors - Power - 3 pins terminal block, pitch 3.5 mm
- Ethernet - 180D RJ-45 with LED
- Audio - 5 pins terminal block, pitch 2.54 mm
- Digital I/O - 4 pins terminal block, pitch 2.54 mm
- LED Indicator - Power, Link, TX
- Operating Temperature -10 C ~ 50 C
- Humidity - 10% to 90% (no condensation)
- Weather Proof - IP66 standard
- Power Source - DC12V / PoE
- Power Consumption - 4.2 W (max. 350mA DC 12V)
- Certificate - CE, FCC, RoHS compliant
- Dimension - 142 x 119mm (5.6 x 4.7 inches)
- Weight - l kg (2 lbs)
- Installation Management - Web-based configuration
- Maintenance - Firmware upgrade through Web Browser
- Access from Web Browser - Camera live view, video recording, change video quality, zoom in/out, bandwidth control, image snapshot, digital I/O control, audio, Picture in Picture, Picture and Picture, Privacy Mask, Visual Automation.
- Network Storage - GV-NVR, GV-MultiCam
- 3G Mobile Phone - Built-in player for 3GPP/ISMA
- Live Viewing - MultiView
- CMS Server support - Control Center, CenterV2, VSM
Download the brochure for the GeoVision GV-IP Series
Model: D-GV-IP-D - GeoVision GV IP D 1.3 Megapixel Vandal Proof Color Dome
EyeSpyPro guarantees this product for 90 days from date of purchase. If the manufacturer offers a longer warranty, we will assist you in obtaining repairs under warranty. Contact us for the manufacturers warranty for this product.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
EyeSpyPro.com 101 S. Coit Rd., Suite 36-235, Richardson, TX 75080 USA
Phone: 1-949-791-7904 - FAX: 1-800-862-6120
All clients who purchase from this website agree to all terms and conditions in our Shipping, Returns/Cancellations, Payments, and Warranty links above.
With thousands of products, and dozens of suppliers, there is no guarantee your product will be in stock when you order it, so if its critical you need it right away, please call us @ 1-949-791-7904 before you make your order to confirm it is available and not out of stock or backordered.
Make sure you call us if you have any questions about selecting the correct product to fit your needs before you order, as any custom built hidden cameras, open software or fluid detection devices, boxes with the seal broken, vehicle trackers, and bug detectors are not refundable or returnable unless defective. We are here to assist you, and if you have ANY questions, please call us before you order @ 1-949-791-7904.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return it for an exchange or a credit towards any other product within 30 Days,
no questions asked. In order to provide you with high quality products, we do not issue any refunds unless the product arrives defective.
Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
EyeSpyPro is not responsible for any shipment that is seized by any Government Customs or Border Protection Agency. We are not responsible for any duties, import fees, taxes, VAT charges, or any other fee that you are charged to ship it to you.
Any camera that is not advertised as a day/night, low light, or low lux camera will not perform well in low light, and not at all in the dark. Make sure you know what you are ordering before you order it, and feel free to call us @ the number above or send us an email using the Contact link above.
Do not buy any infrared illuminator if your camera is not an IR camera. It has to have a removable IR-Cut filter that slides out of the way at night for the camera to recognize the IR.
Shipping prices are for one small item. If you order more than one small item, including complete systems, we will adjust the order and charge the actual shipping price.
EyeSpyPro.com does not endorse any of our products for illegal activities. EyeSpyPro.com is not responsible or liable in any way for any damage, vandalism, theft, or any other action that may occur while a EyeSpyPro.com product is in use by the purchaser.