Loading... Please wait...
Don't See What
You Are Looking
For? Call Us:
We Can Get It!
Discrete Shipping &
Billing by Minhco
FLIR Security DNB13TL2 2.1 MP Varifocal HD IR Bullet IP Camera
Calculated at checkout
The FLIR Security DNB13TL2 2.1 MP Varifocal HD IR Bullet IP Camera sees up to 100 ft in the dark, and operates in extreme enviroments from -40F or -40C!
The FLIR Security DNB13TL2 2.1 MP Varifocal HD IR Bullet IP Camera is idea for businesses or home owners, and will see up to 100 feet or 30 meters in the dark.
The FLIR Security DNB13TL2 2.1 MP Varifocal HDIR Bullet IP Camera, has micro SD card storage, is ONVIF 2.1 compliant, and offers real time 1080p video, and with a 3.3 ~ 12mm lens, you can zoom into the right shot for your needs.
This FLIR network camera includes FREE Mileston XProtect Go software for up to 8 cameras that gets installed on a PC, as well as Syncro-V 36 channel Video Management Software (VMS). Free iPhone, Ipad, or Androd device apps, and works in Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or IE.
And, the FLIR DNB13TL2 2MP Bullet Network camera can see up to 100ft or 30 metersin total darkness, is powered over Ethernet with PoE, and has a free mobile app for your smart phone!
FLIR Security DNB13TL2 2.1 MP Varifocal HD IR Bullet IP Camera Features:
- 2.1 MP HD, Sony Exmor™ 1/2.8” CMOS Progressive Scan
- 1080p picture quality at real-time (30 fps)
- Triple-streaming (H.264/MJPEG)
- Futureproof ONVIF 2.1 compliance (1.02 backwards compatible)
- Compatible with popular third party VMS software
- Milestone XProtect® GO (8 Channel) VMS included plus FLIR Syncro-V
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) operation, 14Watt max/12V operation
- Backup options: microSD card, FTP, NAS, local
- Mobile Apps – iPhone, iPad, Android
- Supports two-way audio
- 3.3-12mm Varifocal MegaPixel lens
- 100 ft (30 m) IR Night Vision, True Day/Night (TDN)
- IP66 Weatherproof rated
- Multi-browser support: IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
- Free FLIR DDNS service
- Cable through bracket design
- 3 year warranty
FLIR Security DNB14TL2 2.1 MP HD Varifocal IR Bullet IP Camera Specifications:
- Sensor/DSP - 1/2.8" CMOS Progressive Scan
- Day/Night - True Day/Night with ICR Filter.High Powered IR LEDs
- Resolutions and Max supported frame rate - 1920x1080 Full HD 2.1MP at 30fps
- Min. Illumination - Color - 0.1 lux@F1.2 / (0 Lux IR LED On)
- Lens - 3.3-12mm Vari-focal
- Horizontal Field of View - 30º ~ 79º
- IR LED - 10pc Super Flux LEDs 850nm
- IR Distance - 100 feet/30 Meters
- Video Output - RJ45, Setup/Service BNC Video Out
- Electronic Shutter - Auto/User 1/5 - 1/50,0000
- Compression - H-264 High Profile (Support Baseline Profile/MJPEG)
- Bit Rate (CBR/VBR)
- Stream1 20Kbps - 5Mbps
- Stream2 10Kbps -6Mbps
- Stream3 (MJPEG Fixed)
- Quality Setting - 1 - 9 (9 Highest)
- Multi- Streaming - User setting of Stream 1/2 at supported Resolutions, Stream3 fixed MJPEG Stream
- Brightness/Sharpness - Variable 0~100/0~100
- Gain Control - Auto/Fixed 8~102db
- Orientation - Horizontal Mirror/Vertical Flip
- Text Overlay - Time/Date/Camera/Custom OSD
- Masking - 3 User defined masking areas < 8% of total picture
- Ethernet - 1 Ethernet (10/100 Base-T) RJ-45 Connector one network coupler supplied
- TCP/IP - IPv4/IPv6 (DHCP/Fixed)
- Compliance - Onvif 2.1 (1.02 backward compatible)
- RTSP Video - Standard RFC2326, Support QuickTime/VLC Player. User security authentication (Enabled/Disabled)
- Web Language - English, Chinese, Russian, Polish
- Recording Simultaneous - Local microSD Memory, Remote FTP server, TCP/UDP CMS, RTSP connection (stream 1,2 or 3)
- Network Protocols
- HTTP, TCP/IP, UDP/IP, RTSP, FTP, DHCP, NTP, PPoE.
- Video streaming from SDK & NVMS/NVR software or 3rd party applications.
- User Ports setting for Web port, RTSP Port, and SDK Control Port and Alarm Port.
- Input/Output - 1 x RCA Input/1 x RCA Audio Output 1v Line Level
- Audio Compression - G711 A-Law, G711 U-Law, RAW_PCM
- Power - 12V DC, 740mA/9W
- Power over Ethernet - PoE Class 3, 14W max
- Operating Temperature - -4ºF to 122ºF/-20ºC to 50ºC
- Operating Humidity - 10% - 85% RH
- Approvals - CE/FCC/RoHS Compliant/IP66/IK10
- Product Dimensions - 10.5 x 3.3"/265 x 83mm
- Product Weight - 0.85kg/1.9lb
- Product Information
- UPC - 8-41430-00872-9
- Weight - 1.13kg/2.5lbs
- PackageDimensions(W x D x H) - 300 x 160 x 120mm 11.8 x 6.1 x 4.7"
- Package Cube - 0.0058 cbm/0.203cu ft
Download the brochure for the FLIR Security DNB13TL2 2.1 MP HD Varifocal IR Bullet IP Camera.
EyeSpyPro guarantees this product for 90 days from date of purchase. If the manufacturer offers a longer warranty, we will assist you in obtaining repairs under warranty. Contact us for the manufacturers warranty for this product.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
EyeSpyPro.com 101 S. Coit Rd., Suite 36-235, Richardson, TX 75080 USA
Phone: 1-949-791-7904 - FAX: 1-800-862-6120
All clients who purchase from this website agree to all terms and conditions in our Shipping, Returns/Cancellations, Payments, and Warranty links above.
With thousands of products, and dozens of suppliers, there is no guarantee your product will be in stock when you order it, so if its critical you need it right away, please call us @ 1-949-791-7904 before you make your order to confirm it is available and not out of stock or backordered.
Make sure you call us if you have any questions about selecting the correct product to fit your needs before you order, as any custom built hidden cameras, open software or fluid detection devices, boxes with the seal broken, vehicle trackers, and bug detectors are not refundable or returnable unless defective. We are here to assist you, and if you have ANY questions, please call us before you order @ 1-949-791-7904.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return it for an exchange or a credit towards any other product within 30 Days,
no questions asked. In order to provide you with high quality products, we do not issue any refunds unless the product arrives defective.
Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
EyeSpyPro is not responsible for any shipment that is seized by any Government Customs or Border Protection Agency. We are not responsible for any duties, import fees, taxes, VAT charges, or any other fee that you are charged to ship it to you.
Any camera that is not advertised as a day/night, low light, or low lux camera will not perform well in low light, and not at all in the dark. Make sure you know what you are ordering before you order it, and feel free to call us @ the number above or send us an email using the Contact link above.
Do not buy any infrared illuminator if your camera is not an IR camera. It has to have a removable IR-Cut filter that slides out of the way at night for the camera to recognize the IR.
Shipping prices are for one small item. If you order more than one small item, including complete systems, we will adjust the order and charge the actual shipping price.
EyeSpyPro.com does not endorse any of our products for illegal activities. EyeSpyPro.com is not responsible or liable in any way for any damage, vandalism, theft, or any other action that may occur while a EyeSpyPro.com product is in use by the purchaser.