Loading... Please wait...
Don't See What
You Are Looking
For? Call Us:
We Can Get It!
Discrete Shipping &
Billing by Minhco
Everfocus 9 Dome Camera Package
Calculated at checkout
This rock solid 9 Camera Complete Video Surveillance Recording System is based on products from Everfocus, a brand respected for reliability and dependability.
It includes 8 High resolution indoor dome cameras and a 9th Vandal Dome Camera that can be installed indoor or outdoor and works great even in low lighting conditions.
The DVR includes a DVD burner, 500GB of storage space (up to 30 days recording time) and mutliple monitor outputs. This system is great for any application including retail stores, offices and warehouses.
This Complete Surveillance System Includes The Following:
- 8 x ED300/N-1 - ED300 Everfocus High Resolution Dome Camera - Varifocal Lens - Dual Voltage - These list for $238 ea.
- 1 x EHD525/EX-1 - Everfocus EHD-525EX Vandalproof High Resolution Color Dome Camera Day/Night Sony ExView
- 1 x EDVR9D1/500 - EverFocus 9 Channel MPEG4 DVR with Built-In DVD Burner with 500GB HDD - Lists for $1,853
- 1 x P3AC24-8-4L - PTHREE 8 Channel 24VAC 4 Amp Distributed Power Supply
- 1 x T2450 - Single Channel 24VAC 50VA Wall Plug-In Adapter
- 1 x 19" VGA LCD Monitor
- 1 x 993253-45-08 - 500’ Siamese RG59 with 18/2 Coleman Cable - Pull Box - Black
- 20 x CB-106B - Twist-On RG-59/U BNC Connectors
This ED300 Everfocus High Resolution Dome Camera:
- 1/3 inch CCD
- NTSC/(PAL upon special order)
- 768 (H) x 494 (V) (NTSC
- 480 TV Lines
- 4 - 9mm auto iris lens
- 1 lux, F=1.2
- Auto iris
- Auto Gain Control On/Off switch
- Auto white balance
- Gamma Correction 0.45
- 12VDC 300mA or 24VAC
- 108 mm O.D. x 80mm H
- 5W max Power consumption
The EverFocus 9 Channel MPEG4 DVR with Built-In DVD Burner:
- Pentaplex Operation (Live, Recording, Playback, Archiving, Remote Viewing)
- Built-in MPEG4 Codec with Configurable Quality
- Composite and VGA main outputs
- Recording Speeds Up to 120/100(CIF) Pictures per second for NTSC/PAL
- Audio Recording capabilities
- Multiple Motion Detection Capabilities for each camera (28*22)
- Support RS485 for PTZ and/or control keyboard
- Built-in real time clock and Auto Time Synchronization with global NTP server through Internet
- D Series (with DVD RW): Built-in up to Two 3.5” IDE Hard Disks can be added
- Ethernet Interface for Remote Network Viewing and Controlling
- Shuttle/Jog Dial for Picture-by-Picture or Fast/Slow Viewing
- Easy-to-use User Friendly Control via Front panel keypad, Shuttle/Jog, IR remote controller (optional), and Control
- Keyboard (optional)
- On-Screen Menus Operations with Multi-Language Support
- Real-Time Live Display for all Cameras
- 2 USB 2.0 Interface, one for archiving and the other one for mouse usage
- D Series (with DVD RW): built-in DVD+RW for video clip exporting
- Water Mark Capabilities helps to identify purposely modification of recorded data
- USB2.0 port for video clip exporting, supports USB thumb drive
- Free DDNS server for use with dynamic IP addresses
- System diagnostic feature alerts users of HDD or system problems via Email or alarm output
Model: D-EF-9CAM-PKG - Everfocus 9 Dome Camera Package
EyeSpyPro guarantees this product for 90 days from date of purchase. If the manufacturer offers a longer warranty, we will assist you in obtaining repairs under warranty. Contact us for the manufacturers warranty for this product.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
EyeSpyPro.com 101 S. Coit Rd., Suite 36-235, Richardson, TX 75080 USA
Phone: 1-949-791-7904 - FAX: 1-800-862-6120
All clients who purchase from this website agree to all terms and conditions in our Shipping, Returns/Cancellations, Payments, and Warranty links above.
With thousands of products, and dozens of suppliers, there is no guarantee your product will be in stock when you order it, so if its critical you need it right away, please call us @ 1-949-791-7904 before you make your order to confirm it is available and not out of stock or backordered.
Make sure you call us if you have any questions about selecting the correct product to fit your needs before you order, as any custom built hidden cameras, open software or fluid detection devices, boxes with the seal broken, vehicle trackers, and bug detectors are not refundable or returnable unless defective. We are here to assist you, and if you have ANY questions, please call us before you order @ 1-949-791-7904.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return it for an exchange or a credit towards any other product within 30 Days,
no questions asked. In order to provide you with high quality products, we do not issue any refunds unless the product arrives defective.
Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
EyeSpyPro is not responsible for any shipment that is seized by any Government Customs or Border Protection Agency. We are not responsible for any duties, import fees, taxes, VAT charges, or any other fee that you are charged to ship it to you.
Any camera that is not advertised as a day/night, low light, or low lux camera will not perform well in low light, and not at all in the dark. Make sure you know what you are ordering before you order it, and feel free to call us @ the number above or send us an email using the Contact link above.
Do not buy any infrared illuminator if your camera is not an IR camera. It has to have a removable IR-Cut filter that slides out of the way at night for the camera to recognize the IR.
Shipping prices are for one small item. If you order more than one small item, including complete systems, we will adjust the order and charge the actual shipping price.
EyeSpyPro.com does not endorse any of our products for illegal activities. EyeSpyPro.com is not responsible or liable in any way for any damage, vandalism, theft, or any other action that may occur while a EyeSpyPro.com product is in use by the purchaser.