Loading... Please wait...
Don't See What
You Are Looking
For? Call Us:
We Can Get It!
Discrete Shipping &
Billing by Minhco
EverFocus 9 Channel MPEG4 DVR with Built In DVD Burner
Calculated at checkout
EverFocus 9 Channel MPEG4 DVR with Built In DVD Burner digital video recorder is the next generation is based on MPEG-4 compression technology, resulting in enhanced recording capacity and improved network image transmission speed with high image quality. The EverFocus 9 Channel MPEG4 DVR features extended event recording settings enabling the almost universal application of this DVR series.
- Pentaplex Operation (Live, Recording, Playback, Archiving, Remote Viewing)
- Built-in MPEG4 Codec with Configurable Quality
- Composite and VGA main outputs
- Recording Speeds Up to 120/100(CIF) Pictures per second for NTSC/PAL
- Audio Recording capabilities
- Multiple Motion Detection Capabilities for each camera (28*22)
- Support RS485 for PTZ and/or control keyboard
- Built-in real time clock and Auto Time Synchronization with global NTP server through Internet
- D Series (with DVD RW): Built-in up to Two 3.5 IDE Hard Disks can be added
- Ethernet Interface for Remote Network Viewing and Controlling
- Shuttle/Jog Dial for Picture-by-Picture or Fast/Slow Viewing
- Easy-to-use User Friendly Control via Front panel keypad, Shuttle/Jog, IR remote controller (optional), and Control Keyboard (optional)
- On-Screen Menus Operations with Multi-Language Support
- Real-Time Live Display for all Cameras
- 2 USB 2.0 Interface, one for archiving and the other one for mouse usage
- D Series (with DVD RW): built-in DVD+RW for video clip exporting
- Water Mark Capabilities helps to identify purposely modification of recorded data
- USB2.0 port for video clip exporting, supports USB thumb drive
- Free DDNS server for use with dynamic IP addresses
- System diagnostic feature alerts users of HDD or system problems via Email or alarm output
- Video Format - NTSC/PAL
- Video Input - 9 camera inputs (BNC), 1Vp-p/75ohm
- Video Output -
- 1 BNC composite video out (1Vp-p/75ohm) for Main Monitor
- 1 BNC composite video out (1Vp-p/75ohm) for Call Monitor
- Video Compression - MPEG4
- Recording Resolution -
- Full-D1: 720x480 (NTSC) / 720x576 (PAL)
- Half-D1: 720x240 (NTSC) / 720x288 (PAL)
- CIF: 360x240 (NTSC) / 360x288 (PAL)
- Video Display - Full, 4,7, 9,10,13,16, Picture-In-Picture (Live only) and 2x2 Zoom for Live and Playback
- Video Pause - Yes
- Video Loss Detection - Yes
- Alarm Inputs - 16 Alarm Inputs
- Alarm Outputs - 1 set of alarm output
- Hard Disk Storage - D series: up to 2 internal 3.5 IDE Hard Disks
- External Storage - D series: D(DVD) series has one built-in 3.5 DVD RW
- Recording Rate -
- 360x240 : 120 IPS(NTSC) / 360x288 : 100 IPS(PAL)
- 720x240 : 60 IPS(NTSC) / 720x288 : 50 IPS(PAL)
- 720x480 : 30 IPS(NTSC) / 720x576 : 25 IPS(PAL)
- Recording Mode - Normal, Schedule or Event recording (Motion, Video Loss, Alarm)
- Playback Rate - Up to 60/50 Images per second for NTSC/PAL
- Playback Search - By Date/Time or Event (Alarm, Video Loss, Motion)
- Playback - Play, pause, stop, fast forward (x2, x4, x8, x16, x32, x600), step forward, fast backward (x2, x4, x8, x16, x32, x600), step backward
- Motion Detection - Yes, with multiple configurable detection area (28x22) & different sensitivities for each camera
- Event Log - Yes
- User Interface - User friendly OSD Menu Driven
- Setup - On screen display setup
- User Input Device - Front panel keypad, Shuttle/Jog, Control Keyboard, Remote Control (included), USB mouse (optional)
- Timer - Built-in real time clock and Auto Time Synchronization with global NTP server through Internet
- Watch Dog Timer - Yes
- Title - 12-characters title for each camera
- VGA - Yes
- USB - Yes, 2 x USB2.0 interface device. 1 for archiving & 1 for mouse.
- Ethernet - Yes, RJ45 connectors for network communication
- Archive - USB for archiving
- RS-485 - for PTZ and/or control keyboard
- Power Source - AC 100~240V
- Power Consumption - 50W
- Dimension - Full size: 430mm (W) x 402.5mm (D) x 72mm (H)
- Weight - 6.42 KG (Without HDDs)
- Operating Temperature - 0C ~ +40C
Download the brochure for the Everfocus EDVR91D1
D-EDVR9D1 - EverFocus 9 Channel MPEG4 DVR with Built In DVD Burner
EyeSpyPro guarantees this product for 90 days from date of purchase. If the manufacturer offers a longer warranty, we will assist you in obtaining repairs under warranty. Contact us for the manufacturers warranty for this product.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
EyeSpyPro.com 101 S. Coit Rd., Suite 36-235, Richardson, TX 75080 USA
Phone: 1-949-791-7904 - FAX: 1-800-862-6120
All clients who purchase from this website agree to all terms and conditions in our Shipping, Returns/Cancellations, Payments, and Warranty links above.
With thousands of products, and dozens of suppliers, there is no guarantee your product will be in stock when you order it, so if its critical you need it right away, please call us @ 1-949-791-7904 before you make your order to confirm it is available and not out of stock or backordered.
Make sure you call us if you have any questions about selecting the correct product to fit your needs before you order, as any custom built hidden cameras, open software or fluid detection devices, boxes with the seal broken, vehicle trackers, and bug detectors are not refundable or returnable unless defective. We are here to assist you, and if you have ANY questions, please call us before you order @ 1-949-791-7904.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return it for an exchange or a credit towards any other product within 30 Days,
no questions asked. In order to provide you with high quality products, we do not issue any refunds unless the product arrives defective.
Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
EyeSpyPro is not responsible for any shipment that is seized by any Government Customs or Border Protection Agency. We are not responsible for any duties, import fees, taxes, VAT charges, or any other fee that you are charged to ship it to you.
Any camera that is not advertised as a day/night, low light, or low lux camera will not perform well in low light, and not at all in the dark. Make sure you know what you are ordering before you order it, and feel free to call us @ the number above or send us an email using the Contact link above.
Do not buy any infrared illuminator if your camera is not an IR camera. It has to have a removable IR-Cut filter that slides out of the way at night for the camera to recognize the IR.
Shipping prices are for one small item. If you order more than one small item, including complete systems, we will adjust the order and charge the actual shipping price.
EyeSpyPro.com does not endorse any of our products for illegal activities. EyeSpyPro.com is not responsible or liable in any way for any damage, vandalism, theft, or any other action that may occur while a EyeSpyPro.com product is in use by the purchaser.