Loading... Please wait...
Don't See What
You Are Looking
For? Call Us:
We Can Get It!
Discrete Shipping &
Billing by Minhco
EverFocus 4 Channel MPEG4 Compact DVR 120FPS Built In DVD Burner
Calculated at checkout
This EverFocus 4 Channel MPEG4 Compact DVR records 4 cameras and 1 audio channel at 30 fps per camera, on a DVR with an internal hard drive and DVR back-up.
- Pentaplex operation (simultaneous live, record, playback, archive & remote viewing)
- MPEG4 compression
- Built in DVR for back-up
- 250GB HD standard, upgrade to 500GB
- Up to 120/100 FPS (NTSC/PAL) of real time recording & playback
- User friendly Graphic User Interface (GUI)
- Multiple control function with USB mouse, front panel, keyboard or IR remote controller
- Gigabit Ethernet interface for high speed remote network viewing and controlling
- Free EverFocus DDNS service
- Archive to either USB drive or DVD burner
- Simultaneous VGA and composite outputs
- Space saving with sleek and compact design
- Audio recording capabilities
- Powerful motion detection capabilities for each camera
- Multi-language support
- Real time live display for all cameras
- Watchdog system health monitor
- Watermark capabilities for recorded video authentication
- Model Number - D-ECOR4D
- Video Format - NTSC/PAL (auto-detect)
- Operating System - Embedded Linux
- Video Input - 4 BNC inputs, 1 Vp-p @ 75 Ohm
- Video Output - 1 BNC Main Monitor, 1 VGA Main Monitor.
- Video Compression - MPEG-4
- Display Resolution - 720x480, 720x240, 360x240
- Video Display - Full, 4 (for live and playback), PIP (Live only)
- Recording Resolution - 704x480, 704x240, 352x240 (NTSC). 704x576, 704x288, 352x288 (PAL).
- Audio - Input: 1x Line In, 1 Vp-p @ 20KOhm (RCA). Output: 1x Line Out, 1 Vp-p @ 20KOhm (RCA).
- Alarm Input - 4 N.O./N.C. configurable
- Alarm Output - 1 relay (N.C./COM/N.O.)
- Hard Disk - One 3.5" SATA hard disk (internal)
- Recording Mode - Continuous recording, schedule or event recording
- Recording Rate - NTSC: 120 FPS (352x240), 120 FPS (704x240), 60 FPS (704x480). PAL: 100 FPS (352x288), 100 FPS (704x288), 50
- FPS (704x576).
- Playback Rate - NTSC: 120 FPS (352x240), 120 FPS (704x240), 60 FPS (704x480). PAL: 100 FPS (352x288), 100 FPS (704x288), 50 FPS
- Playback Search - Time/date, Event (alarm/motion), Smart Search by Motion Grid
- Motion Detection - Adjustable per channel (22x15 sensor fields with 10 levels of sensitvity)
- Video Loss Detection - Yes
- Event Log - 10000
- Event Alarm - Fan failure, hard disk error, hard disk full & hard disk temp.
- Setup - On screen menu with GUI
- Operation - Front panel, USB mouse (Logitech or Microsoft recommended), IR remote control, RS485 for optional keyboard controller.
- Real Time Clock - Internal with optional network synchronization through NTP server
- Watchdog Function - Yes
- Network - RJ45 socket, 10/100/1000 Mbs
- File Export - USB Flash, internal DVD burner
- RS-232 - 9-pin D-Sub socket
- RS-485 - Terminal connector
- Power Source - 12VDC with external power supply
- Power Consumption - 60 W max.
- Dimension - 320 x 208.9 x 54.3mm / 12.6" x 8.2" x 2.1" (W x D x H)
- Weight - 1.9 kg / 4.2 lbs (without HDD)
- Operating Temp. - 0C ~ 40C / 32F ~ 104F
- DDNS - Free EverFocus DDNS service
Download the brochure for the Everfocus D-ECOR4D
Model: D-ECOR4D/250 - EverFocus 4 Channel MPEG4 Compact DVR 120FPS
EyeSpyPro guarantees this product for 90 days from date of purchase. If the manufacturer offers a longer warranty, we will assist you in obtaining repairs under warranty. Contact us for the manufacturers warranty for this product.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
EyeSpyPro.com 101 S. Coit Rd., Suite 36-235, Richardson, TX 75080 USA
Phone: 1-949-791-7904 - FAX: 1-800-862-6120
All clients who purchase from this website agree to all terms and conditions in our Shipping, Returns/Cancellations, Payments, and Warranty links above.
With thousands of products, and dozens of suppliers, there is no guarantee your product will be in stock when you order it, so if its critical you need it right away, please call us @ 1-949-791-7904 before you make your order to confirm it is available and not out of stock or backordered.
Make sure you call us if you have any questions about selecting the correct product to fit your needs before you order, as any custom built hidden cameras, open software or fluid detection devices, boxes with the seal broken, vehicle trackers, and bug detectors are not refundable or returnable unless defective. We are here to assist you, and if you have ANY questions, please call us before you order @ 1-949-791-7904.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return it for an exchange or a credit towards any other product within 30 Days,
no questions asked. In order to provide you with high quality products, we do not issue any refunds unless the product arrives defective.
Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
EyeSpyPro is not responsible for any shipment that is seized by any Government Customs or Border Protection Agency. We are not responsible for any duties, import fees, taxes, VAT charges, or any other fee that you are charged to ship it to you.
Any camera that is not advertised as a day/night, low light, or low lux camera will not perform well in low light, and not at all in the dark. Make sure you know what you are ordering before you order it, and feel free to call us @ the number above or send us an email using the Contact link above.
Do not buy any infrared illuminator if your camera is not an IR camera. It has to have a removable IR-Cut filter that slides out of the way at night for the camera to recognize the IR.
Shipping prices are for one small item. If you order more than one small item, including complete systems, we will adjust the order and charge the actual shipping price.
EyeSpyPro.com does not endorse any of our products for illegal activities. EyeSpyPro.com is not responsible or liable in any way for any damage, vandalism, theft, or any other action that may occur while a EyeSpyPro.com product is in use by the purchaser.