Loading... Please wait...
Don't See What
You Are Looking
For? Call Us:
We Can Get It!
Discrete Shipping &
Billing by Minhco
Bosch NWD 495V03 20P IP Flexidome Indoor Outdoor Vandal Proof Camera
Calculated at checkout
The Bosch NWD-495 FlexiDomeDN IP is a high-performance 1/3-inch CCD Day/Night network camera that is designed to ensure the highest possible image quality at all times. Bosch is an industry leader and this ultracompact and vandal-resistant camera provides DVD-like quality MPEG-4 video at up to 25 and 30 images per second (for PAL and NTSC respectively).
Network video signals are sent over IP networks and can be received and displayed on a PC web browser, viewed and recorded using the DiBos hybrid recording system, or managed as part of a VIDOS or BVMS video management system. Moreover, send the MPEG4 stream to a BOSCH Video over IP (BVIP) decoder for viewing on a CVBS or VGA monitor.
The camera combines 15-bit digital video processing (which enhances sensitivity) and XF-Dynamic (which extends the dynamic range) to provide a sharper, more detailed image with outstanding accuracy in color reproduction. Depending on the available light, the NWD-495 automatically switches from color to monochrome, enhancing sensitivity for IR illumination to provide highquality images even in challenging low-light conditions.
FlexiDome IP uses MPEG-4 compression, bandwidth throttling, and multicasting capabilities to manage bandwidth and storage requirements efficiently while delivering the best image quality and resolution. The analog video service output and the on-screen displays (OSD) simplify focus adjustment and network configuration, leading to lower installation and support costs. Power over Ethernet (PoE) makes installation easier and more costeffective because cameras no longer need AC power
- High-impact, vandal-resistant enclosure
- Advanced Day/Night camera with mechanically switching IR filter
- 15-bit DSP technology with XF-dynamic extended dynamic range
- High-quality MPEG-4 at full D1/4CIF/2CIF/Half D1/CIF/QCIF
- iSCSI recording
- Storage efficient tri-streaming: dual MPEG-4 and JPEG simultaneously
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af compliant)
Model: D-NWD-495V03-20P - Bosch NWD-495V03-20P IP Flexidome Indoor Outdoor Vandal Proof Camera
- Input voltage - +11 to +36 VDC (750 mA). 12 to 28 VAC, 45/65 Hz* (850 mA). PoE, IEEE 802.3af
- Power consumption - 10.5 VA (max)
- Connector - 3-pole push-in
- Video standards - MPEG-4; JPEG
- GOP structure - I, IP
- Data rate - 9.6 Kbps to 6 Mbps (const. and variable)
- Sensor - 1/3-inch interline CCD
- Sensor matrix PAL/NTSC - 752 x 582/768 x 494
- Frame Rates & Resolution(PAL/NTSC) - 4CIF: 25/30 IPS - 704 x 576/704 x 480. 2CIF: 25/30 IPS - 704 x 288/704 x 240. half D1: 25/30 IPS - 352 x 576/352 x 480. CIF: 25/30 IPS - 352 x 288/352 x 240. QCIF: 25/30 IPS - 176 x 144/176 x 120
- Video out - 1 x
- Video Signal - Analog composite (NTSC or PAL)
- Video Connector - 2.5 mm jack socket, 75 ohm
- Video S/N - 50 dB
- SenseUp - Off; auto up to 10 x
- Dynamic Range - 32 x
- BLC - On/off; area; manual selectable
- Gain - Fixed; auto with selectable limit (max 28 dB)
- White balance - Auto (2500 to 10000 K); AWB hold; fixed selectable
- Auto black - On/off selectable
- Electronic shutter - Auto; fixed; flickerless; default; 1/60 to 1/150000 s
- Varifocal - IR-corrected, manual zoom and focus adjustment
- Iris control - Automatic
- Viewing angle 3 to 9 mm - Wide 90.3 deg. x 66.4 deg. (H x V) / Tele 31.9 deg. x 23.9 deg. (H x V)
- Unit configuration - Via web browser or Configuration Manager
- Flicker control - 50/60 Hz, selectable
- Sharpness - Horizontal and vertical, symmetrical
- Firmware - Flash ROM, remote update
- Protocols - Telnet, RTP, HTTP(S), ARP,TCP, UDP, IP, ICMP, DHCP, IGMPv2/v3, SNMP, 802.1x
- Ethernet - 10/100 Base-T, auto-sensing, half/full duplex, RJ45
- Overall unit delay - 120 ms (MPEG-4)
- PoE - IEEE 802.3af compliant
- Dimensions (H x W x D) - See drawing
- Weight (without lens) - Approx. 1.8 kg (3.96 lb)
- Color - White (RAL 9010), black inner liner
- Dome Bubble Material - Polycarbonate, clear, UV-blocking, antiscratch coating
- Trim ring, camera body material - Aluminum
- Lens mounting - C/CS
- Adjustment range - 360 deg. pan, 90 deg. tilt, deg.90 deg. azimuth
- Operating temperature - -10 C to +40 C (+14 F to +104 F)
- Storage temperature - -25 C to +70 C (-13 F to +158 F)
- Humidity - 20% to 80% relative humidity (noncondensing)
- Water/dust protection - IP 54, NEMA-3R
EyeSpyPro guarantees this product for 90 days from date of purchase. If the manufacturer offers a longer warranty, we will assist you in obtaining repairs under warranty. Contact us for the manufacturers warranty for this product.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
EyeSpyPro.com 101 S. Coit Rd., Suite 36-235, Richardson, TX 75080 USA
Phone: 1-949-791-7904 - FAX: 1-800-862-6120
All clients who purchase from this website agree to all terms and conditions in our Shipping, Returns/Cancellations, Payments, and Warranty links above.
With thousands of products, and dozens of suppliers, there is no guarantee your product will be in stock when you order it, so if its critical you need it right away, please call us @ 1-949-791-7904 before you make your order to confirm it is available and not out of stock or backordered.
Make sure you call us if you have any questions about selecting the correct product to fit your needs before you order, as any custom built hidden cameras, open software or fluid detection devices, boxes with the seal broken, vehicle trackers, and bug detectors are not refundable or returnable unless defective. We are here to assist you, and if you have ANY questions, please call us before you order @ 1-949-791-7904.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return it for an exchange or a credit towards any other product within 30 Days,
no questions asked. In order to provide you with high quality products, we do not issue any refunds unless the product arrives defective.
Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
EyeSpyPro is not responsible for any shipment that is seized by any Government Customs or Border Protection Agency. We are not responsible for any duties, import fees, taxes, VAT charges, or any other fee that you are charged to ship it to you.
Any camera that is not advertised as a day/night, low light, or low lux camera will not perform well in low light, and not at all in the dark. Make sure you know what you are ordering before you order it, and feel free to call us @ the number above or send us an email using the Contact link above.
Do not buy any infrared illuminator if your camera is not an IR camera. It has to have a removable IR-Cut filter that slides out of the way at night for the camera to recognize the IR.
Shipping prices are for one small item. If you order more than one small item, including complete systems, we will adjust the order and charge the actual shipping price.
EyeSpyPro.com does not endorse any of our products for illegal activities. EyeSpyPro.com is not responsible or liable in any way for any damage, vandalism, theft, or any other action that may occur while a EyeSpyPro.com product is in use by the purchaser.