Loading... Please wait...
Don't See What
You Are Looking
For? Call Us:
We Can Get It!
Discrete Shipping &
Billing by Minhco
Bosch NWC 0700 2.0 Megapixel Color Camera MPEG 12VDC or POE
Calculated at checkout
The Bosch NWC-0700 Dinion IP camera is a 2 megapixel, high-performance smart surveillance color camera for crystal clear video recordings over your ethernet network. The Bosch Megapixel IP Camera delivers data to, and gets power from, the Ethernet network.
The megapixel resolution, combined with high quality image processing, let these cameras operate in extreme lighting conditions from more than 100,000 lux to as low as one lux.
Both the frame rate and resolution are adjustable, providing precise fine-tuning of the image quality to accommodate the bandwidth and storage requirements. Adjustable MJPEG compression further reduces the impact on transmission speed and storage. View full resolution images, live or during playback, with the Bosch DiBos 8 Hybrid DVR. Record and monitor as many as four user-defined zoomed areas per camera for closer examination.
Bosch incorporates advanced digital signal processing for outstanding picture performance.
Configure network parameters and install the camera using a simple user interface with easy-to-understand software. The camera can be equipped with a wide variety of C/CS mount 1/2-inch lenses and supports auto-iris lenses.
- Video encoding
The camera produces high-quality streaming video with exceptionally sharp resolution. Advanced MJPEG compression allows the camera to deliver 1600 x 1200 video resolution at up to 24 images per second over its Ethernet connection.
- Network and Power
Either camera transfers data at up to 45 Mbit/s over an Ethernet connection and draws power from the network connection (PoE with full 802.3af compliancy) or from a 12 VDC external power source. PoE allows greater placement flexibility and more cost-effective installation, since
- cameras do not require a local power source. Connecting an uninterruptible power source (UPS) to the PoE switch allows continuous operation and surveillance, even during power failures.
These innovative cameras provide high quality image processing that produce sharp images with high detail and outstanding color accuracy. Selectable resolutions and frame rates, combined with adjustable MJPEG compression, allow the best image quality for the given bandwidth or storage restrictions.
The camera operates as a network video server and transmits video and control signals over data networks such as Ethernet LANs and the Internet. The Dinion IP camera is easy to install and ready to use, and offers the best
solution for demanding scene conditions.
- NightSense™ extends the low-light performance of the camera
- Enhanced video motion detection
- Video and data transmission over IP data networks
- Dual Streaming function for simultaneous encoding with two individually
- definable profiles
- Multicast function for simultaneous picture transmission to multiple receivers
- One analog composite video output CVBS (PAL/NTSC)
- Video encoding using international MPEG-4 standard
- Integrated Ethernet interface (10/100 Base-T)
- Remote control of all built-in functions via TCP/IP
- Password protection to prevent unauthorized connection or configuration
- Relay input for external sensor (such as door contacts)
- Event-driven, automatic connection (for example at switch-on and for alarms)
- Fast, convenient configuration using the integrated Web server and a browser
- Firmware update through flash memory
- Convenient upload and download of configuration data2.0 megapixel resolution version
- Selectable resolution and frame rate
- High quality MJPEG video compression
- Replaces several fixed-mount analog cameras
- Integrates with DiBos Hybrid Digital Video Recorder (DVR)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) or 12 VCD external power source
- Power Supply - PoE or external
- Rated Voltage (ext.) - 12 VDC
- Voltage Range (ext.) - 9 to 12 VDC
- Power Consumption - 0.5 A
- Connector (ext.) - 5 mm, center contact positive
- PoE - IEEE 802.3af compliant RJ45 connector
- Video Compression - MJPEG
- Sensor - 1/2 in. CMOS, color (both models)
- Sensor Matrix - 1600 x 1200
- Resolution/IPS - 1280 x 1024/32, 1600 x 1200/24.
- Video S/N Sensitivity - 0.5 lx at F1.4 (lowlight exposure)
- High Speed Exposure - 1 to 10 ms, adjustable
- Speed Exposure - 10 ms (80 ms lowlight)
- Balanced Exposure - 20 ms (80 ms lowlight)
- Quality Exposure - 40 ms (200 ms lowlight)
- Moonlight Exposure - Up to 500 ms lowlight
- Dynamic Range - 60 dB
- BLC - Auto
- Gain - Auto, fixed level selectable
- White Balance - Auto, multimatrix
- Unit Configuration - Via web browser and proprietary software
- MJPEG Quality - Selectable, 21 levels
- Min. Window Size - 32 x 32 pixels
- Motion Blurring Correction - On/off
- Flicker Control - 50/60 Hz, selectable
- Firmware - Flash ROM, remote update
- Network Protocols - HTTP, ARP, UDP, IP, ICMP, TFTP
- Ethernet - 10/100 Base-T, auto-sensing, half/full duplex, RJ45
- Overall Unit Delay - 2 frames, 45 ms per frame
- Dimensions (H x W x D) - 63.5 x 76 x 125 mm (2.5 x 3 x 4.9 in.)
- Weight - Approx. 0.45 kg (1 lb)
- Mounting - 1/4 in. tripod on top and bottom
- Color - Silver and black
- Lens mounting - CS (C-mount with adaptor)
- Operating Temperature - 0 C to +40 C (+32 F to +104 F)
- Storage Temperature - -20 C to +60 C (-4 F to +140 F)
- Humidity - <90% relative humidity (non-condensing)
Download the brochure for the Bosch MWC-0700 - MWC-0800
Model: D-NWC-0700 - Bosch NWC-0700 2.0 Megapixel Color Camera MPEG 12VDC or POE
EyeSpyPro guarantees this product for 90 days from date of purchase. If the manufacturer offers a longer warranty, we will assist you in obtaining repairs under warranty. Contact us for the manufacturers warranty for this product.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
EyeSpyPro.com 101 S. Coit Rd., Suite 36-235, Richardson, TX 75080 USA
Phone: 1-949-791-7904 - FAX: 1-800-862-6120
All clients who purchase from this website agree to all terms and conditions in our Shipping, Returns/Cancellations, Payments, and Warranty links above.
With thousands of products, and dozens of suppliers, there is no guarantee your product will be in stock when you order it, so if its critical you need it right away, please call us @ 1-949-791-7904 before you make your order to confirm it is available and not out of stock or backordered.
Make sure you call us if you have any questions about selecting the correct product to fit your needs before you order, as any custom built hidden cameras, open software or fluid detection devices, boxes with the seal broken, vehicle trackers, and bug detectors are not refundable or returnable unless defective. We are here to assist you, and if you have ANY questions, please call us before you order @ 1-949-791-7904.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return it for an exchange or a credit towards any other product within 30 Days,
no questions asked. In order to provide you with high quality products, we do not issue any refunds unless the product arrives defective.
Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
EyeSpyPro is not responsible for any shipment that is seized by any Government Customs or Border Protection Agency. We are not responsible for any duties, import fees, taxes, VAT charges, or any other fee that you are charged to ship it to you.
Any camera that is not advertised as a day/night, low light, or low lux camera will not perform well in low light, and not at all in the dark. Make sure you know what you are ordering before you order it, and feel free to call us @ the number above or send us an email using the Contact link above.
Do not buy any infrared illuminator if your camera is not an IR camera. It has to have a removable IR-Cut filter that slides out of the way at night for the camera to recognize the IR.
Shipping prices are for one small item. If you order more than one small item, including complete systems, we will adjust the order and charge the actual shipping price.
EyeSpyPro.com does not endorse any of our products for illegal activities. EyeSpyPro.com is not responsible or liable in any way for any damage, vandalism, theft, or any other action that may occur while a EyeSpyPro.com product is in use by the purchaser.