Loading... Please wait...
Don't See What
You Are Looking
For? Call Us:
We Can Get It!
Discrete Shipping &
Billing by Minhco
AXIS 241S One Channel Video Server
Calculated at checkout
The AXIS 241 Network Video Servers, are designed to migrate your analog investments into high-performance IP solutions, ideal for surveillance and remote monitoring.
The AXIS 241 Video Servers accommodate one or four analog video streams depending on the model. System integration and network utilization are optimized with sophisticated functions such as built-in motion detection, SNMP and simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 streams.
Powerful event management tools include image upload, alarm notification and I/O control. Pan/tilt/zoom control is done over the serial port, enabling PTZ and dome camera handling over the network.
- One-channel video server
- Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 streams
- Video motion detection and pre/post-alarm buffer
- Support for PTZ and dome cameras
- Video compression - Motion JPEG. MPEG-4 Part 2 (ISO/IEC 14496-2), Profiles: ASP and SP
- Resolutions - 4CIF, 2CIFExp, 2CIF, CIF, QCIF. max 704x480 (NTSC) 704x576 (PAL) . min 160x120 (NTSC) 176x144 (PAL)
- Frame rate (NTSC/PAL) - Motion JPEG: Up to 30/25 fps at 4CIF (1 channel) . MPEG-4: Up to 30/25 fps at 2CIF (1 channel) , 21/17 fps at 4CIF (1 channel) .
- Video streaming - Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4. Controllable frame rate and bandwidth. Constant and variable bit rate (MPEG-4)
- Image settings - Compression levels: 11 (Motion JPEG) /23 (MPEG-4). Rotation: 90, 180, 270. Aspect ratio correction. Color: color, black & white. Overlay capabilities: time, date, text, image or privacy mask. De-interlace filter
- Security - Multiple user access levels with password protection, IP address filtering, HTTPS encryption, IEEE 802.1X authentication.
- Alarm and event management - Events triggered by video motion detection, external inputs, audio detection, PTZ presets, product restart, video loss, or according to a schedule, Image upload over FTP, email, HTTP. Notification over TCP, email, HTTP, external outputs. Pre- and post alarm buffer of 9 MB per channel (approx. 4 min of CIF resolution video at 4 frames per second) .
- Connectors - Analog composite video, NTSC/PAL autosensing inputs: AXIS 241Q: 4 BNC inputs AXIS 241S: 1 BNC input and 1 BNC output: loopthrough or Y/C video input. Ethernet 10BaseT/100BaseTX, RJ-45. Terminal block: 4 alarm inputs, 4 alarm outputs, RS-485/422 half duplex port, alternative power connection. D-Sub for RS-232 port.
- Casing - Metal casing. Standalone, stackable, or with brackets for wall or cage mount.
- Processors and memory - CPU: ETRAX 100LX 32bit. Video processing and compression: ARTPEC-2. RAM: 64MB (241Q), 32 MB (241S). Flash: 8 MB. Battery backed up by real-time clock.
- Power - 7-20 V DC, max 8W
- Operating conditions - 5-50 C (41-122 F). Humidity 20-80% RH (non-condensing)
- Installation, management & maintenance - AXIS Camera Management tool on CD and web-based configuration. Configuration of backup and restore. Firmware upgrades over HTTP or FTP, firmware available at www.axis.com
- Video access from Web browser - Camera live view for up to 20 clients, Video recording to file (ASF), Sequence tour for up to 20 PTZ presets or external Axis video sources. Customizable HTML pages.
- Minimum web browsing requirements - Pentium III CPU 500 MHz or higher, or equivalent AMD,128 MB RAM, AGP graphics card 32 MB RAM, Direct Draw. Windows XP, 2000, DirectX 9.0 or later Internet Explorer 6.x or later.
- System integration support - Open API for application integration, including AXIS VAPIX API*, AXIS Media Control SDK*, event trigger data in video stream, embedded scripting. Quality of Service (QoS) Layer 3, DiffServ Model. Watchdog ensures continuous operation, event notifications can be monitored by other systems. Embedded Linux operating system
- Supported protocols - IPv4/v6, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL/TLS*, TCP, QoS, SNMPv1/v2c/v3 (MIB-II), RTSP, RTP, UDP, IGMP, RTCP, SMTP, FTP, ICMP DHCP, UPnP, Bonjour, ARP, DNS, DynDNS, SOCKS, IEEE802.1X. More information on protocol usage available at www.axis.com.
- Included Accessories - Power supply 9 V DC, mounting brackets, connector kit, Installation Guide, CD with installation tool, software and User's Manual. MPEG-4 decoder (Windows), MPEG-4 licences (1 encoder, 1 decoder) .
- Dimensions (HxWxD) - 42 x 140 x 155 mm (1.7 x 5.5 x 6.1 inch)
- Weight - 540 g (1.2 lbs) excl. power supply
Download the brochure for the AXIS 241S
Models: A-0186-004 - AXIS 241S One Channel Video Server
EyeSpyPro guarantees this product for 90 days from date of purchase. If the manufacturer offers a longer warranty, we will assist you in obtaining repairs under warranty. Contact us for the manufacturers warranty for this product.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
EyeSpyPro.com 101 S. Coit Rd., Suite 36-235, Richardson, TX 75080 USA
Phone: 1-949-791-7904 - FAX: 1-800-862-6120
All clients who purchase from this website agree to all terms and conditions in our Shipping, Returns/Cancellations, Payments, and Warranty links above.
With thousands of products, and dozens of suppliers, there is no guarantee your product will be in stock when you order it, so if its critical you need it right away, please call us @ 1-949-791-7904 before you make your order to confirm it is available and not out of stock or backordered.
Make sure you call us if you have any questions about selecting the correct product to fit your needs before you order, as any custom built hidden cameras, open software or fluid detection devices, boxes with the seal broken, vehicle trackers, and bug detectors are not refundable or returnable unless defective. We are here to assist you, and if you have ANY questions, please call us before you order @ 1-949-791-7904.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return it for an exchange or a credit towards any other product within 30 Days,
no questions asked. In order to provide you with high quality products, we do not issue any refunds unless the product arrives defective.
Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
EyeSpyPro is not responsible for any shipment that is seized by any Government Customs or Border Protection Agency. We are not responsible for any duties, import fees, taxes, VAT charges, or any other fee that you are charged to ship it to you.
Any camera that is not advertised as a day/night, low light, or low lux camera will not perform well in low light, and not at all in the dark. Make sure you know what you are ordering before you order it, and feel free to call us @ the number above or send us an email using the Contact link above.
Do not buy any infrared illuminator if your camera is not an IR camera. It has to have a removable IR-Cut filter that slides out of the way at night for the camera to recognize the IR.
Shipping prices are for one small item. If you order more than one small item, including complete systems, we will adjust the order and charge the actual shipping price.
EyeSpyPro.com does not endorse any of our products for illegal activities. EyeSpyPro.com is not responsible or liable in any way for any damage, vandalism, theft, or any other action that may occur while a EyeSpyPro.com product is in use by the purchaser.