Loading... Please wait...
Don't See What
You Are Looking
For? Call Us:
We Can Get It!
Discrete Shipping &
Billing by Minhco
AXIS 241QA Four Channel Video Server With Audio
Calculated at checkout
The AXIS 241 Video Servers from the market leader in network video, are designed to migrate your analog investments into high-performance IP solutions, ideal for surveillance and remote monitoring.
AXIS 241QA/SA provide one audio stream in each direction, enabling users to not only see, but also listen in on an area and communicate requests or orders. In addition, they offer a de-interlace filter that improves image quality in the highest resolution (4CIF).
- 4 Channel Video Server
- Integrated two-way audio
- High quality, de-interlaced video at 30/25 frames per second per channel
- Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 streams in resolutions up to 768x576
- Video motion detection and pre/post-alarm buffer
- Support for PTZ and dome cameras
- HTTPS encryption for network security
- Video compression - Motion JPEG. MPEG-4 Part 2 (ISO/IEC 14496-2), Profiles: ASP and SP.
- Resolutions - Resolutions 4CIF, 2CIFExp, 2CIF, CIF, QCIF. max 704x480 (NTSC) 768x576 (PAL). min 160x120 (NTSC) 176x144 (PAL)
- Frame rate (NTSC/PAL) - Motion JPEG: 30/25 fps at CIF (4 channel). MPEG-4: 20/17 fps at CIF (4 channel).
- Video streaming - Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4. Controllable frame rate and bandwidth. Constant and variable bit rate (MPEG-4).
- Image settings - Compression levels: 11 (Motion JPEG) /23 (MPEG-4). Rotation: 90 deg., 180 deg., 270 deg.. Aspect ratio correction. Color: color, black & white. Overlay capabilities: time, date, text or image. De-interlace filter.
- Audio - G.711 PCM 64kbit/s, G.726 ADPCM 32 or 24 kbit/s, full duplex, half duplex, simplex or audio off.
- Security - Multiple user access levels with password protection, IP address filtering and HTTPS encryption.
- Alarm and event management - Events triggered by built-in motion detection, external inputs or according to a schedule. Image upload over FTP, email and HTTP. Notification over TCP, email, HTTP and external outputs. Pre- and post alarm buffer of 9 MB per channel (approx. 4 min of CIF resolution video at 4 frames per second).
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom - A wide range of analog PTZ dome cameras is supported, free drivers available at www.axis.com. 20 presets/camera, Guard tour, PTZ control queue.
- Connectors - Analog composite video, NTSC/PAL autosensing inputs: 4 BNC inputs. Ethernet 10BaseT/100BaseTX, RJ-45. Terminal block: 4 alarm inputs, 4 alarm outputs, RS-485/422 half duplex port, alternative power connection. D-Sub for RS-232 port. 3.5 mm jack for Mic in (max 54 mVpp) or Line in (max 8.0 Vpp, mono), 3.5 mm jack for Line out (max 2.6 Vpp, mono) to active speaker.
- Casing - Metal casing. Standalone, stackable or with brackets for wall or cage mount.
- Processors and memory - CPU: ETRAX 100LX 32bit. Video processing and compression: ARTPEC-2. RAM: 64MB (241Q/QA), Flash: 8 MB. Battery backed up by real-time clock.
- Power - 7 - 20 V DC, max 8 W
- Operating conditions - 5 - 50 C (41 - 122 F). Humidity 20 - 80% RH (non-condensing).
- Installation, management & maintenance - Installation tool on CD and web-based configuration. Configuration backup and restore. Firmware upgrades over HTTP or FTP, firmware available at www.axis.com.
- Video access from Web browser - Camera live view, sequence tour capability for up to 20 PTZ presets or other Axis video sources, customizable HTML pages.
- Minimum web browsing requirements - Pentium III CPU 500 MHz or higher, or equivalent AMD. 128 MB RAM. AGP graphic card, Direct Draw, 32 MB RAM. Windows XP, 2000, NT4.0*, ME* or 98*, DirectX 9.0 or later. Internet Explorer 5.x or later. For other operating systems and browsers see www.axis.com/techsup.
- System integration support - Powerful API for software integration available at www.axis.com, including AXIS VAPIX API, AXIS Media Control SDK, event trigger data in video stream, embedded scripting and access to serial port peripherals over HTTP/TCP. Watchdog secures continuous operation, can be monitored by other systems via event notification. Embedded operating system: Linux 2.4
- Supported protocols - HTTP, HTTPS, SSL/TLS*, TCP, SNMPv1/v2cv/v3 (MIB-II), RTSP, RTP, UDP, IGMP, RTCP, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, UPnP, ARP, DNS, DynDNS, SOCKS.
- Included Accessories - Power supply 9 V DC, mounting brackets, connector kit, Installation Guide, CD with installation tool, software and User;s Manual. MPEG-4 decoder (Windows), MPEG-4 licences (1 encoder, 1 decoder).
- Dimensions (HxWxD) - 42 x 140 x 155 mm (1.7 x 5.5 x 6.1 inches)
- Weight - 540 g (1.2 lbs) excl. power supply
Download the brochure for the AXIS 241 Video Servers
Model: A-0230-004 - AXIS 241QA Four Channel Video Server With Audio
EyeSpyPro guarantees this product for 90 days from date of purchase. If the manufacturer offers a longer warranty, we will assist you in obtaining repairs under warranty. Contact us for the manufacturers warranty for this product.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
EyeSpyPro.com 101 S. Coit Rd., Suite 36-235, Richardson, TX 75080 USA
Phone: 1-949-791-7904 - FAX: 1-800-862-6120
All clients who purchase from this website agree to all terms and conditions in our Shipping, Returns/Cancellations, Payments, and Warranty links above.
With thousands of products, and dozens of suppliers, there is no guarantee your product will be in stock when you order it, so if its critical you need it right away, please call us @ 1-949-791-7904 before you make your order to confirm it is available and not out of stock or backordered.
Make sure you call us if you have any questions about selecting the correct product to fit your needs before you order, as any custom built hidden cameras, open software or fluid detection devices, boxes with the seal broken, vehicle trackers, and bug detectors are not refundable or returnable unless defective. We are here to assist you, and if you have ANY questions, please call us before you order @ 1-949-791-7904.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return it for an exchange or a credit towards any other product within 30 Days,
no questions asked. In order to provide you with high quality products, we do not issue any refunds unless the product arrives defective.
Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
EyeSpyPro is not responsible for any shipment that is seized by any Government Customs or Border Protection Agency. We are not responsible for any duties, import fees, taxes, VAT charges, or any other fee that you are charged to ship it to you.
Any camera that is not advertised as a day/night, low light, or low lux camera will not perform well in low light, and not at all in the dark. Make sure you know what you are ordering before you order it, and feel free to call us @ the number above or send us an email using the Contact link above.
Do not buy any infrared illuminator if your camera is not an IR camera. It has to have a removable IR-Cut filter that slides out of the way at night for the camera to recognize the IR.
Shipping prices are for one small item. If you order more than one small item, including complete systems, we will adjust the order and charge the actual shipping price.
EyeSpyPro.com does not endorse any of our products for illegal activities. EyeSpyPro.com is not responsible or liable in any way for any damage, vandalism, theft, or any other action that may occur while a EyeSpyPro.com product is in use by the purchaser.