Loading... Please wait...
Don't See What
You Are Looking
For? Call Us:
We Can Get It!
Discrete Shipping &
Billing by Minhco
AXIS 241Q Blade Four Channel Video Server
Calculated at checkout
The AXIS 241Q Blade Video Servers from the market leader in network video,
are designed to migrate your analog investments into high-performance
IP solutions, ideal for surveillance and remote monitoring.A
complete set of security features, including multiple user access
levels, HTTPS encryption and IP address filtering, ensure secure video
handling and configuration.
- 4 Channel Blade Video Server
- High quality, de-interlaced video at 30/25 frames per second per channel
- Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 streams in resolutions up to 768x576
- Video motion detection and pre/post-alarm buffer
- Support for PTZ and dome cameras
- HTTPS encryption for network security
- Video compression - Motion JPEG. MPEG-4 Part 2 (ISO/IEC 14496-2) with motion estimation.Profiles: Advanced Simple Profile and Simple Profile
- Resolutions - 4CIF, 2CIFExp, 2CIF, CIF, QCIF. max 704x480 (NTSC) 768x576 (PAL). min 160x120 (NTSC) 176x144 (PAL)
- Frame rate (NTSC/PAL) - Motion JPEG: Up to 30/25 fps in all resolutions. MPEG-4: Up to 30/25 fps in all resolutions
- Video streaming - Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4. Controllable frame rate and bandwidth. Constant and variable bit rate (MPEG-4)
- Image settings - Compression levels: 11 (Motion JPEG) /23 (MPEG-4). Rotation: 90, 180, 270. Aspect ratio correction. Color: color, black & white. Overlay capabilities: time, date, text or image or privacy mask. De-interlace filter
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom - A wide range of analog PTZ cameras supported, free drivers available at www.axis.com. 20 presets, Guard tour, PTZ control queue.
- Audio - Two-way (full or half duplex) or one-way. Mono output (line level), mono input (mic/lin). Audio compression: G.711 PCM 64kbit/s, G.726 ADPCM 32 or 24 kbit/s
- Security - Multiple user access levels with password protection, IP address filtering, HTTPS encryption, IEEE 802.1X network access control
- Alarm and event management - Events triggered by built-in motion detection, external inputs or according to a schedule. Image upload over FTP, email and HTTP. Notification over TCP, email, HTTP and external outputs. Pre- and post alarm buffer of 9 MB (approx. 4 min of CIF resolution video at 4 frames per second)
- Connectors - Analog composite video, PAL/NTSC auto-sensing input. 1 BNC input, 1 BNC output (loopthrough) or Y/C video input. RJ-45 for Ethernet 10BaseT/100BaseTX. Terminal block for 4 alarm inputs, 4 outputs, RS-485 half duplex port, Alternative power connection. D-sub for RS-232 port. 3.5 mm jack for Mic or Line mono input. 3.5 mm jack for Line mono output
- Casing - Metal Casing. Standalone, stackable or with brackets for wall or cage mount.
- Processors and memory - CPU: ETRAX 100LX. Video processing and compression: ARTPEC-2. RAM: 32 MB. Flash: 8 MB. Battery backed up real-time clock
- Power - 7 - 20 V DC, max 8 W
- Operating conditions - 0 - 50 C (41 - 122 F). Humidity 20 - 80% RH (non-condensing)
- Installation, management & maintenance - AXIS Camera Management tool on CD and web-based configuration. Configuration of backup and restore. Firmware upgrades over HTTP or FTP, firmware available at www.axis.com
- Video access from Web browser - Camera live view for up to 20 clients, video recording to file (ASF), sequence tour for up to 20 PTZ presets or external. Axis video sources, customizable HTML pages
- Minimum web browsing requirements - Pentium III CPU 500 MHz or higher, or equivalent AMD,128 MB RAM, AGP graphics card 32 MB RAM, Direct Draw, Windows XP, 2000, DirectX 9.0 or later Internet Explorer 6.x or later, For other operating systems and browsers, see www.axis.com/techsup.
- System integration support - Open API for application integration, including VAPIX from Axis Communications*, AXIS Media Control SDK*, event trigger data in video stream and access to serial port peripherals over HTTP. Quality of Service (QoS) Layer 3, DiffServ Model. Watchdog. Embedded Linux operating system
- Supported protocols - IPv4/v6, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL/TLS*, TCP, QoS, SNMPv1/v2c/v3 (MIB-II), RTSP, RTP, UDP, IGMP, RTCP, SMTP, FTP, ICMP, DHCP, UPnP, Bonjour, ARP, DNS, DynDNS, SOCKS, IEEE802.1X
- Included Accessories - Installation Guide, CD with installation and management tools, software and User's Manual, power supply 9 V DC, mounting brackets, connector kit, licenses for 1 encoder and 1 decoder, decoder software for Windows
- Dimensions (HxWxD) - 42 x 140 x 155 mm (1.7 x 5.5 x 6.1 inches)
- Weight - 540 g (1.2 lbs) excl. power supply
Download the brochure for the AXIS 241 Video Servers
Model: D-0209-011 - AXIS 241Q Blade Four Channel Video Server
EyeSpyPro guarantees this product for 90 days from date of purchase. If the manufacturer offers a longer warranty, we will assist you in obtaining repairs under warranty. Contact us for the manufacturers warranty for this product.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
EyeSpyPro.com 101 S. Coit Rd., Suite 36-235, Richardson, TX 75080 USA
Phone: 1-949-791-7904 - FAX: 1-800-862-6120
All clients who purchase from this website agree to all terms and conditions in our Shipping, Returns/Cancellations, Payments, and Warranty links above.
With thousands of products, and dozens of suppliers, there is no guarantee your product will be in stock when you order it, so if its critical you need it right away, please call us @ 1-949-791-7904 before you make your order to confirm it is available and not out of stock or backordered.
Make sure you call us if you have any questions about selecting the correct product to fit your needs before you order, as any custom built hidden cameras, open software or fluid detection devices, boxes with the seal broken, vehicle trackers, and bug detectors are not refundable or returnable unless defective. We are here to assist you, and if you have ANY questions, please call us before you order @ 1-949-791-7904.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return it for an exchange or a credit towards any other product within 30 Days,
no questions asked. In order to provide you with high quality products, we do not issue any refunds unless the product arrives defective.
Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
EyeSpyPro is not responsible for any shipment that is seized by any Government Customs or Border Protection Agency. We are not responsible for any duties, import fees, taxes, VAT charges, or any other fee that you are charged to ship it to you.
Any camera that is not advertised as a day/night, low light, or low lux camera will not perform well in low light, and not at all in the dark. Make sure you know what you are ordering before you order it, and feel free to call us @ the number above or send us an email using the Contact link above.
Do not buy any infrared illuminator if your camera is not an IR camera. It has to have a removable IR-Cut filter that slides out of the way at night for the camera to recognize the IR.
Shipping prices are for one small item. If you order more than one small item, including complete systems, we will adjust the order and charge the actual shipping price.
EyeSpyPro.com does not endorse any of our products for illegal activities. EyeSpyPro.com is not responsible or liable in any way for any damage, vandalism, theft, or any other action that may occur while a EyeSpyPro.com product is in use by the purchaser.