Loading... Please wait...
Don't See What
You Are Looking
For? Call Us:
We Can Get It!
Discrete Shipping &
Billing by Minhco
AXIS 240Q Blade Four Channel Video Server
Calculated at checkout
The AXIS 240Q Blade Video Server transforms your CCTV analog video into high quality digital images.
The AXIS 240Q Blade Video Server connects directly to an Ethernet network, and is a cost-efficient alternative that provides high quality video from analog video sources at 6/5 frames per second per channel.
The high-performance AXIS 240Q Blade is designed for professional IP-Surveillance systems, providing video from all cameras simultaneously. It is ideal as an integrated part of a large security system. Network utilization is optimized with functions such as built-in video motion detection and multiple compression levels. Powerful event management based on triggered or scheduled events adds value for the demanding customer.
Axis video servers represent a cost-effective single box solution for transmitting digital video over intranet networks, or the Internet.
Choose a 10 pack for a savings on large quantities.
- 4 Channel Blade Video Server
- High quality video at 6/5 frames per second per channel (NTSC/PAL)
- Built-in Video Motion Detection
- Compatible with all major software applications
- Support for analog PTZ Dome cameras
- HTTPS encryption for network security
- Video compression - Motion JPEG
- Resolutions - 4CIF, 2CIFExp, 2CIF, CIF, QCIF. max 704x480 (NTSC) 704x576 (PAL). min 160x120 (NTSC) 176x144 (PAL)
- Frame rate (NTSC/PAL) - Up to 6/5 fps per channel
- Video streaming - Motion JPEG. Controllable frame rate and bandwidth.
- Image settings - Compression levels: 11 (Motion JPEG). Rotation: 90 deg., 180 deg. , 270 deg. . Aspect ratio correction. Color: color, black & white. Overlay capabilities: time, date, text, image or privacy mask. De-interlace filter.
- Security - Multiple user access levels with password protection, IP address filtering, HTTPS encryption, IEEE 802.1X network access control
- Alarm and event management - Events triggered by video motion detection, external input or according to a schedule. Image upload over FTP, email and HTTP. Notification over TCP, email, HTTP and external output. 3 MB of pre- and post alarm buffer per channel
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom - A wide range of analog PTZ dome cameras is supported, free drivers available at www.axis.com. 20 presets/camera, Guard tour, PTZ control queue. Supports Windows compatible joysticks.
- Connectors - 4 BNC analog composite video (NTSC/PAL autosensing). RJ-45 for Ethernet 10BaseT/100BaseTX. Terminal block for 4 alarm inputs, 4 alarm outputs, RS-485/422 half duplex port, and alternative power connection. D-Sub for RS-232 port.
- Casing - Metal casing. Standalone, stackable or with brackets for wall or cage mount
- Power - 7 - 20 V DC, max 8 W
- Operating conditions - 5 - 50 C (41 ~ 122 F). Humidity 20 ~ 80% RH (non condensing)
- Installation, management & maintenance - AXIS Camera Management tool on CD and web-based configuration. Configuration of backup and restore. Firmware upgrades over HTTP or FTP, firmware available at www.axis.com.
- Processors and memory - CPU: ETRAX 100LX. Video processing and compression: ARTPEC-2. RAM: 32 MB, Flash: 8 MB.
- Video access from Web browser - Camera live view, sequence tour for up to 20 PTZ presets or external Axis video sources, customizable HTML pages
- Minimum web browsing requirements - Pentium III CPU 500 MHz or higher, or equivalent AMD,128 MB RAM, AGP graphics card 32 MB RAM, Direct Draw Windows XP, 2000, DirectX 9.0 or later Internet Explorer 6.x or later
- System integration support - Open API for software integration, including AXIS VAPIX API*, AXIS Media Control SDK*, event trigger data in video stream. Quality of Service (QoS) Layer 3, DiffServ Model. Watchdog ensures continuous operation, event notifications can be monitored by other systems. Embedded Linux operating system.
- Supported protocols - IPv4/v6, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL/TLS*, TCP, QoS, SNMPv1/v2c/v3 (MIB-II), RTSP, RTP, UDP, IGMP, RTCP, SMTP, FTP, ICMP DHCP, UPnP, Bonjour, ARP, DNS, DynDNS, SOCKS, IEEE802.1X.
- Included Accessories - Power supply 9V DC, mounting brackets, connector kit, Installation Guide, CD with installation tool, software and User's Manual
- Dimensions (HxWxD) - 42 x 140 x 155 mm (1.7 x 5.5 x 6.1 inch)
- Weight - 540 g (1.2 lbs) excluding power supply
Download the brochure for the AXIS 240Q
Model: A-0232-024 - AXIS 240Q Blade Four Channel Video Server
EyeSpyPro guarantees this product for 90 days from date of purchase. If the manufacturer offers a longer warranty, we will assist you in obtaining repairs under warranty. Contact us for the manufacturers warranty for this product.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
EyeSpyPro.com 101 S. Coit Rd., Suite 36-235, Richardson, TX 75080 USA
Phone: 1-949-791-7904 - FAX: 1-800-862-6120
All clients who purchase from this website agree to all terms and conditions in our Shipping, Returns/Cancellations, Payments, and Warranty links above.
With thousands of products, and dozens of suppliers, there is no guarantee your product will be in stock when you order it, so if its critical you need it right away, please call us @ 1-949-791-7904 before you make your order to confirm it is available and not out of stock or backordered.
Make sure you call us if you have any questions about selecting the correct product to fit your needs before you order, as any custom built hidden cameras, open software or fluid detection devices, boxes with the seal broken, vehicle trackers, and bug detectors are not refundable or returnable unless defective. We are here to assist you, and if you have ANY questions, please call us before you order @ 1-949-791-7904.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return it for an exchange or a credit towards any other product within 30 Days,
no questions asked. In order to provide you with high quality products, we do not issue any refunds unless the product arrives defective.
Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
EyeSpyPro is not responsible for any shipment that is seized by any Government Customs or Border Protection Agency. We are not responsible for any duties, import fees, taxes, VAT charges, or any other fee that you are charged to ship it to you.
Any camera that is not advertised as a day/night, low light, or low lux camera will not perform well in low light, and not at all in the dark. Make sure you know what you are ordering before you order it, and feel free to call us @ the number above or send us an email using the Contact link above.
Do not buy any infrared illuminator if your camera is not an IR camera. It has to have a removable IR-Cut filter that slides out of the way at night for the camera to recognize the IR.
Shipping prices are for one small item. If you order more than one small item, including complete systems, we will adjust the order and charge the actual shipping price.
EyeSpyPro.com does not endorse any of our products for illegal activities. EyeSpyPro.com is not responsible or liable in any way for any damage, vandalism, theft, or any other action that may occur while a EyeSpyPro.com product is in use by the purchaser.