Loading... Please wait...
Don't See What
You Are Looking
For? Call Us:
We Can Get It!
Discrete Shipping &
Billing by Minhco
AXIS 216MFD Progressive Scan Outdoor Tamper Resistant Network IP Camera
Calculated at checkout
AXIS 216MFD Network Cameras offer high-performance, tamper resistant fixed dome solutions for exposed indoor locations.
Compact, discreet and with megapixel resolution, they are ideal for indoor video surveillance of areas such as retail stores, schools, airports, banks and government buildings.
AXIS 216MFD Network Cameras are discreet fixed dome cameras specifically adapted for indoor environments, designed for professional video surveillance. The AXIS 216MFD-V features a rugged, tamper-resistant casing with a metal base specifically adapted for indoor environments subject to tampering.
They both feature a 1.3 megapixel sensor that delivers crisp and clear images, perfect for the identification of objects and persons. The high-quality lens uses DC-iris control for improving the depth of field and protecting the sensor at intensely illuminated scenes.
- 1/3" Micron Progressive Scan RGB 1.3 Megapixel CMOS
- Progressive scan technology
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af). 4.9- 5.1 V DC max 3.8 W
- 2.8 - 10 mm, F1.3, DC-iris
- Two-way audio support
- Tamper-resistant casing
- Image sensor - 1/3" Micron Progressive Scan RGB 1.3 Megapixel CMOS
- Lens - Varifocal 2.8 - 10 mm, F1.3, DC-iris. Focus range: 0.3 m to infinity
- Angle of view - 27 deg.-100 deg. horizontal
- Camera angle adjustment - Pan 360 deg. , tilt 170 deg. , rotation 340 deg.
- Minimum illumination - 2 lux, F1.3
- Video compression - Motion JPEG. MPEG-4 Part 2 (ISO/IEC 14496-2) with motion estimation. Profiles: Simple Profile level 0-3 and Advanced Simple Profile level 0-5
- Resolutions - 24 resolutions from 1280x1024 to 160x90 via API. 22 selections via configuration web page
- Frame rate - Motion JPEG: Up to 12 fps at 1280x1024, 20 fps at 1024x768 (partial scan), 30 fps at 800x600 (partial scan). MPEG-4: Up to 8 fps at 1280x1024, 13 fps at 1024x768 (partial scan), 20 fps at 800x600 (partial scan). Partial scan takes the data from the center region of the sensor and scales it down to present an image at optimal frame rate
- Video streaming - Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4. Controllable frame rate and bandwidth. Constant and variable bit rate (MPEG-4).
- Image settings - Compression levels: 100. Rotation: 0 deg. , 180 deg. Configurable color level, brightness, sharpness, contrast, white balance, exposure control, fine tuning of behavior at low light. Overlay capabilities: time, date, text, image or privacy mask
- Shutter time - 1/4 s to 1/15000 s
- Audio - Two-way (half duplex), one-way or audio off. Built-in microphone, external microphone input or line input. Mono audio output (line level) connects to active speaker with built-in amplifier. Audio compression: AAC LC 8 32kbit/s, G.711 PCM 64 kbit/s, G.726 ADPCM 32 or 24 kbit/s
- Security - Multiple user access levels with password protection. IP address filtering. HTTPS encryption. IEEE 802.1X network access control
- Users - 20 simultaneous users. Unlimited number of users using multicast (MPEG-4)
- Alarm and event management - Events triggered by video motion detection, audio detection, external input or according to a schedule. Image upload over FTP, email and HTTP. Notification over TCP, email, HTTP and external output. Pre- and post alarm buffer: up to 20 MB (250 images or more, in full 1280x1024 resolution)
- Connectors - RJ-45 for Ethernet 10BaseT/100BaseTX. Mini DC power jack. Terminal block for 1 alarm input and 1 output. 3.5 mm jack for Mic in (max 80 mVpp) or Line mono input (max 6.4 Vpp), 3.5 mm jack for Line mono output (max 1.3 Vpp) to active speaker
- Casing - Polycarbonate base and polycarbonate transparent cover
- Processors and memory - CPU, video processing and compression: ARTPEC-A. RAM: 64 MB, Flash: 8 MB. Battery backed-up real-time clock
- Power - 4.9- 5.1 V DC max 3.8 W. Power over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af, Class 1 power classification
- Operating conditions - 0 ~ 50 C (32 ~ 122 F). Humidity 20 - 80% RH (non-condensing)
- Installation, management and maintenance - AXIS Camera Management tool on CD and web-based configuration. Configuration of backup and restore. Firmware upgrades over HTTP or FTP, firmware available at www.axis.com
- Video access from web browser - Camera live view, video recording to file (ASF), sequence tour for up to 20 external Axis video sources, customizable HTML pages
- Minimum web browsing requirements - Pentium III CPU 500 MHz or higher, or equivalent MD, 128 MB RAM, AGP graphics card 32 MB RAM, Direct Draw, Windows XP, 2000, 2003 Server, DirectX 9.0 or later, Internet Explorer 6.x or later
- System integration support - Open API for application integration including AXIS VAPIX API*, AXIS Media Control SDK*, event trigger data in video stream. Quality of Service (QoS) Layer 3, DiffServ Model. Embedded Linux operating system
- Supported protocols - IPv4/v6, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL/TLS*, TCP, QoS, SNMPv1/v2c/v3 (MIB-II), RTSP, RTP, UDP, IGMP, RTCP, SMTP, FTP, ICMP, DHCP, UPnP, Bonjour, ARP, DNS, DynDNS, SOCKS, IEEE802.1X.
- Included accessories - Power supply 5.1 V DC, mounting and connector kits, Installation Guide, CD with installation tools, recording software and User's Manual, MPEG-4 licenses (1 encoder, 1 decoder), MPEG-4 decoder (Windows)
- Video management software (not incl.) - AXIS Camera Station - Surveillance application for viewing, recording and archiving up to 25 cameras
- Accessories (not incl.) - Tamper-resistant casing with smoked transparent cover. Vandal-resistant casing with smoked transparent cover. Drop ceiling mount kit (AXIS 216MFD). MPEG-4 Decoder multi-user license pack
- Approvals - EN 55022 Class B, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN 55024, FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class B, ICES-003 Class B, VCCI Class B, C-tick AS/NZS CISPR22, EN 60950-1. Power supply: EN 60950, UL, cUL
- Dimensions (HxWx D) - 94 x 144 x 132 mm (3.7 in x 5.7 in x 5.2 in)
- Weight - 425 g (0.94 lb)
Download the datasheet for the AXIS 216MFD
Download the AXIS Pendant Kits for fixed domes
Download the Installation guide for the AXIS 216MFD Pendant kit
Download the Installation guide for the AXIS 216 Series Fixed Dome Network Camera
Download the Users manual for the AXIS 216 Series Fixed Dome Cameras
Download the Ceiling Mount Installation guide for the AXIS 216FD Network Camera
Download the IP-Surveillance Design Guide
Model: A-0278-004 - AXIS 216MFD Progressive Scan Outdoor Tamper Resistant Network IP Camera
EyeSpyPro guarantees this product for 90 days from date of purchase. If the manufacturer offers a longer warranty, we will assist you in obtaining repairs under warranty. Contact us for the manufacturers warranty for this product.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
EyeSpyPro.com 101 S. Coit Rd., Suite 36-235, Richardson, TX 75080 USA
Phone: 1-949-791-7904 - FAX: 1-800-862-6120
All clients who purchase from this website agree to all terms and conditions in our Shipping, Returns/Cancellations, Payments, and Warranty links above.
With thousands of products, and dozens of suppliers, there is no guarantee your product will be in stock when you order it, so if its critical you need it right away, please call us @ 1-949-791-7904 before you make your order to confirm it is available and not out of stock or backordered.
Make sure you call us if you have any questions about selecting the correct product to fit your needs before you order, as any custom built hidden cameras, open software or fluid detection devices, boxes with the seal broken, vehicle trackers, and bug detectors are not refundable or returnable unless defective. We are here to assist you, and if you have ANY questions, please call us before you order @ 1-949-791-7904.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return it for an exchange or a credit towards any other product within 30 Days,
no questions asked. In order to provide you with high quality products, we do not issue any refunds unless the product arrives defective.
Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
EyeSpyPro is not responsible for any shipment that is seized by any Government Customs or Border Protection Agency. We are not responsible for any duties, import fees, taxes, VAT charges, or any other fee that you are charged to ship it to you.
Any camera that is not advertised as a day/night, low light, or low lux camera will not perform well in low light, and not at all in the dark. Make sure you know what you are ordering before you order it, and feel free to call us @ the number above or send us an email using the Contact link above.
Do not buy any infrared illuminator if your camera is not an IR camera. It has to have a removable IR-Cut filter that slides out of the way at night for the camera to recognize the IR.
Shipping prices are for one small item. If you order more than one small item, including complete systems, we will adjust the order and charge the actual shipping price.
EyeSpyPro.com does not endorse any of our products for illegal activities. EyeSpyPro.com is not responsible or liable in any way for any damage, vandalism, theft, or any other action that may occur while a EyeSpyPro.com product is in use by the purchaser.