Loading... Please wait...
Don't See What
You Are Looking
For? Call Us:
We Can Get It!
Discrete Shipping &
Billing by Minhco
AXIS 215 PTZ Network Camera 12x Optical Zoom
Calculated at checkout
AXIS 215 PTZ is a day and night camera that offers pan/tilt/zoom control over IP networks enabling 360 degree panning by unique Auto-flip functionality.
AXIS 215 PTZ has a compact, tamper-proof design providing protection against tampering as all moving parts are inside the casing. This versatile camera is the perfect choice for indoor environments such as shops, receptions, banks and other facilities, where you need both an overview and the possibility to zoom in for detailed inspections.
- Pan, Tilt & Zoom
- 360 Degree Pan w/ Auto-flip
- 12x Optical & 4x Digital, Total 48x
- Day & Night Functionality w/ Removable IR Filter
- Two-way Audio w/ Audio Detection Alarm
- Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4
- 3.8 - 46mm Lens
- DC 12V
- Model Number - AXIS 215 PTZ
- Image Sensor - 1/4" Sony interlaced CCD
- Lens - F1.6 - F2.7, f = 3.8 - 46 mm, automatic day/night, autofocus. Focus range: 300 mm (wide) or 1000 mm (tele) to infinity
- Angle of view - 4.4 deg. - 51.6 deg. horizontal
- Zoom - 12x optical and 4x digital, total 48x
- Minimum illumination - Color: 1 lux at 30 IRE, F1.6. B/W: 0.3 lux at 30 IRE, F1.6
- Pan Range - +/-170 deg. (360 deg. panning via Auto-flip)
- Tilt Range - 180 deg.
- Max speed - Pan: 180 deg./sec, tilt: 140 deg./sec
- Video compression - Motion JPEG. MPEG-4 Part 2 (ISO/IEC 14496-2), ASP level 0-5, SP level 0-3
- Resolutions - 4CIF, 2CIFExp, 2CIF, CIF, QCIF. Max 704x480 (NTSC) 704x576 (PAL). Min 176x120 (NTSC) 176x144 (PAL)
- Frame rate - Motion JPEG: Up to 30/25 fps in all resolutions. MPEG-4: Up to 30/25 fps at 2CIF/CIF/QCIF, Up to 26/22 fps at 4CIF/2CIFExp
- Video streaming - Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4. Controllable frame rate and bandwidth. Constant and variable bitrate (MPEG-4) 3GPP and ISMA compatible
- Image settings - De-interlace (4CIF resolution). Compression levels: 100 Rotation: 0 ~ 180 deg.. Aspect ratio correction. Configurable white balance, exposure control, brightness, sharpness and color mode. Overlay capabilities: Zone ID, preset ID, time, date, PTZ coordinates, text or image. Automatic or manual day/night mode. Backlight compensation
- Pan/tilt/zoom - Auto-flip, E-flip, 20 preset positions, sequence mode, control queue, image freeze, supports Windows compatible joysticks Designed for operator control
- Shutter time - NTSC: 4/3 - 1/50000 sec / PAL: 8/5 - 1/50000 s
- Audio - Two-way (full or half duplex) or one-way. G.711 PCM 64kbit/s, G.726 ADPCM 32 or 24 kbit/s. Requires external microphone or line in. Mono audio output (line level) connects to PA system or active speaker with built-in amplifier.
- Security - Multiple user access levels with password protection. IP address filtering. HTTPS encryption. IEEE 802.1X network access control
- Users - 20 simultaneous unicast users. Unlimited users using multicast (MPEG-4)
- Alarm and event management - Events triggered by built-in multi-window motion detection, external input, audio detection. PTZ preset position, or according to schedule. Image upload over FTP, email and HTTP. Notification over TCP, email, HTTP. Pre- and post alarm buffering in Motion JPEG up to 9 MB (approx 4 min of CIF resolution video at 4 frames per sec)
- Connector - Ethernet 10BaseT/100BaseTX, RJ-45. Terminal block for 1 alarm input, 1 output and power out for I/O, audio line/mic in, audio line out
- Processors and memory - AXIS ETRAX FS 32-bit RISC CPU, AXIS ARTPEC-2 video compression chip, 32 MB RAM, 8 MB flash. Battery backed up real-time clock
- Power - 12 V DC +-5%, max 14.5 W
- Operating conditions - 0-45 C (32 - 113 F). Humidity 20 - 80% RH (non-condensing)
- Temperature warning - Warning issued when temperature is below or above limits
- Installation, management and maintenance - Installation tool on CD and Web-based configuration. Configuration backup and restore. AXIS Camera Station One for recording. AXIS Camera Management for camera management. Firmware upgrades over HTTP or FTP, firmware available at www.axis.com
- Video access from web browser - Camera live view for up to 20 clients, video recording to file (ASF), sequence tour for up to 20 Axis video sources, customizable HTML pages
- Minimum web browsing requirements - Pentium III CPU 500 MHz or higher, or equivalent AMD,128 MB RAM, AGP graphics card 32 MB RAM, Direct Draw Windows XP, 2000, DirectX 9.0 or later Internet Explorer 6.x or later For other operating systems and browsers see www.axis.com/techsup
- System integration support - Open API for application integration, including AXIS VAPIX API*, AXIS Media Control SDK*, event trigger data in video stream Quality of Service (QoS) Layer 3, DiffServ Model Watchdog ensures continuous operation, event notifications can be monitored by other systems Embedded Linux operating system
- Supported protocols - IPv4/v6, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL/TLS*, TCP, QoS, SNMPv1/v2c/v3 (MIB-II), RTSP, RTP, UDP, IGMP, RTCP, SMTP, FTP, ICMP, DHCP, UPnP, Bonjour, ARP, DNS, DynDNS, SOCKS, NTP, IEEE 802.1X. More information on protocol usage available at www.axis.com
- Accessories (included) - Indoor power supply AXIS PS-P 12VDC, hard ceiling and drop ceiling mount kits, clear and smoked domes, Installation Guide, CD with installation tool, software and User's Manual MPEG-4 licenses (1 encoder, 1 decoder) MPEG-4 decoder (Windows)
- Video management software (not incl.) - AXIS Camera Station Surveillance application for viewing, recording and archiving up to 25 cameras. See www.axis.com/partner/adp_partners.htm for more software applications via partners
- Accessories (not incl.) - Outdoor housing solutions, outdoor power supply, IR illuminators, AXIS 295 Video Surveillance Joystick
- Approvals - EN55024, EN55022 Class B, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, EN60950-1, FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class B, ICES-003 Class B, C-tick AS/NZS 3548. Power supply: UL, CSA, CE
- Dimensions (HxWx D) - 128 x 153 x 131 mm (5.0 in x 6.0 in x 5.2 in) excl cover. 132 x 162 x 149 mm (5.2 in x 6.4 in x 5.9 in) incl hard ceiling cover
- Weight - 730g incl hard ceiling cover. 1260g incl drop ceiling mounting bracket and cover
Download the brochure for the AXIS 215
Download the installation guide for the AXIS 215
Download the users manual for the AXIS 215
Download the IP-Surveillance Design Guide
Model: D-0274-004 - AXIS 215 PTZ Network Camera 12x Optical Zoom
EyeSpyPro guarantees this product for 90 days from date of purchase. If the manufacturer offers a longer warranty, we will assist you in obtaining repairs under warranty. Contact us for the manufacturers warranty for this product.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
EyeSpyPro.com 101 S. Coit Rd., Suite 36-235, Richardson, TX 75080 USA
Phone: 1-949-791-7904 - FAX: 1-800-862-6120
All clients who purchase from this website agree to all terms and conditions in our Shipping, Returns/Cancellations, Payments, and Warranty links above.
With thousands of products, and dozens of suppliers, there is no guarantee your product will be in stock when you order it, so if its critical you need it right away, please call us @ 1-949-791-7904 before you make your order to confirm it is available and not out of stock or backordered.
Make sure you call us if you have any questions about selecting the correct product to fit your needs before you order, as any custom built hidden cameras, open software or fluid detection devices, boxes with the seal broken, vehicle trackers, and bug detectors are not refundable or returnable unless defective. We are here to assist you, and if you have ANY questions, please call us before you order @ 1-949-791-7904.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return it for an exchange or a credit towards any other product within 30 Days,
no questions asked. In order to provide you with high quality products, we do not issue any refunds unless the product arrives defective.
Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
EyeSpyPro is not responsible for any shipment that is seized by any Government Customs or Border Protection Agency. We are not responsible for any duties, import fees, taxes, VAT charges, or any other fee that you are charged to ship it to you.
Any camera that is not advertised as a day/night, low light, or low lux camera will not perform well in low light, and not at all in the dark. Make sure you know what you are ordering before you order it, and feel free to call us @ the number above or send us an email using the Contact link above.
Do not buy any infrared illuminator if your camera is not an IR camera. It has to have a removable IR-Cut filter that slides out of the way at night for the camera to recognize the IR.
Shipping prices are for one small item. If you order more than one small item, including complete systems, we will adjust the order and charge the actual shipping price.
EyeSpyPro.com does not endorse any of our products for illegal activities. EyeSpyPro.com is not responsible or liable in any way for any damage, vandalism, theft, or any other action that may occur while a EyeSpyPro.com product is in use by the purchaser.