Loading... Please wait...
Don't See What
You Are Looking
For? Call Us:
We Can Get It!
Discrete Shipping &
Billing by Minhco
AXIS 209MFD Progressive Scan 1.3 Megapixel Network Camera
Calculated at checkout
These AXIS 209FMD Network IP Cameras are megapixel cameras that are flat and discreet, perfect for areas where you need to display a non-invasive video surveillance.
These small AXIS network cameras allow you to monitor an area without a large and bulky camera. Only 1.6 inches thick, and about the size of a mans hand, they provide clear images and can be powered over the ethernet, which saves on running power lines.
- 1/3" Micron Progressive Scan RGB 1.3 Megapixel CMOS
- Progressive scan technology
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af)
- 3.6 mm, F1.8, fixed iris
- Image sensor - 1/3" Micron Progressive Scan RGB 1.3 Megapixel CMOS
- Lens - 3.6 mm, F1.8, fixed iris. Focus range: 0.5 m to infinity
- Angle of view - 74 deg. horizontal
- Camera angle adjustment - Tilt 0 - 90 deg. . Pan deg.10 . Rotation deg.10.
- Minimum illumination - 3 - 10000 lux, F1.8
- Video compression - Motion JPEG, MPEG-4 Part 2 (ISO/IEC 14496-2) with motion estimation, Profiles: SP and ASP
- Resolutions - 24 resolutions from 1280x1024 to 160x90 via API, 19 selections via configuration page
- Frame rate - Up to 12 fps at 1280x1024 (Motion JPEG). Up to 8 fps at 1280x1024 (MPEG-4)
- Video streaming - Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4. Controllable frame rate and bandwidth. Constant and variable bit rate (MPEG-4)
- Image settings - Compression levels: 100. Configurable color level, brightness, sharpness, white balance, exposure control, backlight compensation. Overlay capabilities: time, date, text, image or privacy mask
- Pan/tilt/zoom - Digital PTZ 20 preset positions, guard tour, sequence mode Supports Windows compatible joysticks
- Shutter time - 1/4 s to 1/15000 s
- Security - Multiple user access levels with password protection IP address filtering, HTTPS encryption
- Users - 20 simultaneous users. Unlimited number of users using multicast (MPEG-4)
- Alarm and event management - Events triggered by video motion detection or according to a schedule. Image upload over FTP, email and HTTP. Notification over TCP, email and HTTP. Pre- and post alarm buffer of 20 MB (250 images or more, in full 1280x1024 resolution)
- Connector - Female RJ-45 for Ethernet 10BaseT/100BaseTX
- Casing - Polycarbonate base and polycarbonate transparent cover Tamper-proof mounting
- Processors and memory - CPU, video processing and compression: ARTPEC-A. RAM: 64 MB, Flash: 8 MB
- Power - Power over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af, Class 1
- Operating conditions - 0 ~ 50 C (32 ~122F). Humidity 20 - 80% RH (non-condensing)
- Installation, management and maintenance - AXIS Camera Management tool on CD, and web-based configuration. Configuration of backup and restore. Firmware upgrades over HTTP or FTP, firmware available at www.axis.com
- Video access from web browser - Camera live view. Video recording to file (ASF)
- Minimum web browsing requirements - Pentium III CPU 500 MHz or higher, or equivalent AMD. 128 MB RAM. AGP graphics card 32 MB RAM, Direct Draw. Windows Vista, XP, 2000, DirectX 9.0 or later. Internet Explorer 6.x or later
- System integration support - Open API for software integration, including AXIS VAPIX*. AXIS Media Control SDK*, event trigger data in video stream. Quality of Service (QoS) Layer 3, DiffServ Model. Embedded Linux operating system
- Supported protocols - IPv4/v6, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL/TLS*, TCP, ICMP, QoS, SNMPv1/v2c/v3 (MIB-II), RTSP, RTP, UDP, IGMP, RTCP, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, UPnP, Bonjour, ARP, DNS, DynDNS, SOCKS, NTP
- Accessories (included) - AXIS PoE Midspan 1-port, key for tamper-proof screws, Installation Guide, CD with installation tool, recording software and User's Manual, licenses for 1 encoder and 1 decoder, decoder software for Windows
- Video management software (not incl.) - AXIS Camera Station - video management software for viewing, recording and archiving up to 25 cameras
- Accessories (not incl.) - Multi-user decoder license pack
- Approvals - EN 55022 Class B, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN 55024 FCC Part 15, Subpart B, Class B. ICES-003 Class B. VCCI Class B, C-tick AS/NZS CISPR 22, MIC Class B, EN 60950-1
- Dimensions (HxWx D) - 39 x 102 x 100 (1.5" x 4.0" x 3.9")
- Weight - 0.18 kg (0.40 lb)
- Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4
- Network security using multiple user access levels with password protection, IP address filtering and HTTPS encryption
- Supports Quality of Service (QoS) which helps secure the necessary bandwidth for streaming video and control commands over a network
- Supports Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) in addition to IP version 4 (IPv4)
- Powerful Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including AXIS VAPIX and AXIS Media Control SDK. Flash memory for upload of embedded applications
Download the brochure for the AXIS 209 Series.
Download the installation guide for the AXIS 209 Series.
Download the users manual for the AXIS 209 Series.
Model: A-0283-004 - AXIS Progressive Scan 1.3 Megapixel Network Camera
EyeSpyPro guarantees this product for 90 days from date of purchase. If the manufacturer offers a longer warranty, we will assist you in obtaining repairs under warranty. Contact us for the manufacturers warranty for this product.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
EyeSpyPro.com 101 S. Coit Rd., Suite 36-235, Richardson, TX 75080 USA
Phone: 1-949-791-7904 - FAX: 1-800-862-6120
All clients who purchase from this website agree to all terms and conditions in our Shipping, Returns/Cancellations, Payments, and Warranty links above.
With thousands of products, and dozens of suppliers, there is no guarantee your product will be in stock when you order it, so if its critical you need it right away, please call us @ 1-949-791-7904 before you make your order to confirm it is available and not out of stock or backordered.
Make sure you call us if you have any questions about selecting the correct product to fit your needs before you order, as any custom built hidden cameras, open software or fluid detection devices, boxes with the seal broken, vehicle trackers, and bug detectors are not refundable or returnable unless defective. We are here to assist you, and if you have ANY questions, please call us before you order @ 1-949-791-7904.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return it for an exchange or a credit towards any other product within 30 Days,
no questions asked. In order to provide you with high quality products, we do not issue any refunds unless the product arrives defective.
Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
EyeSpyPro is not responsible for any shipment that is seized by any Government Customs or Border Protection Agency. We are not responsible for any duties, import fees, taxes, VAT charges, or any other fee that you are charged to ship it to you.
Any camera that is not advertised as a day/night, low light, or low lux camera will not perform well in low light, and not at all in the dark. Make sure you know what you are ordering before you order it, and feel free to call us @ the number above or send us an email using the Contact link above.
Do not buy any infrared illuminator if your camera is not an IR camera. It has to have a removable IR-Cut filter that slides out of the way at night for the camera to recognize the IR.
Shipping prices are for one small item. If you order more than one small item, including complete systems, we will adjust the order and charge the actual shipping price.
EyeSpyPro.com does not endorse any of our products for illegal activities. EyeSpyPro.com is not responsible or liable in any way for any damage, vandalism, theft, or any other action that may occur while a EyeSpyPro.com product is in use by the purchaser.