Loading... Please wait...
Don't See What
You Are Looking
For? Call Us:
We Can Get It!
Discrete Shipping &
Billing by Minhco
ACTi NVR Enterprise Software For 32 Plus Cameras
Calculated at checkout
ACTi's Network Video Recorder Software will let you control up to 64 ACTi Network Cameras from a central location.
- Manages up to 64 cameras with tree-directory display
- Supports 1, 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, 16, 25, 36,48, 64 window layout
- Supports megapixel MPEG-4 format
- Customizable logo and user interface
- Multiple-channel preview in full-screen mode
- Supports different frame rate on live view and recording
- Zoom function on live view and playback
- Continuous, Schedule, Motion, Alarm Recording
- Supports motion detection and Digital I/O event from hardware
- Maximum 30 seconds pre-event recording
- Expandable PTZ commands
- Search video clips by date, time and event
- Time-based search bar
- 4-channel synchronized playback
- eMap Manager
- NVR Web Client and NVR Workstation
- PC Specification - 32 Channel: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.66 GHz, 2 GB Memory, 250 GB HDD
- Graphic Card - ATI Radeon 1950, nVidia GeForce 8600GT
- Operating System - Windows XP, Windows 2003, WSS 2003, Windows Vista (Business and Premium Edition)
- Browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer v6.0, v7.0
- Web Server - Microsoft IIS Server. Required for NVR Web Client*
- Maximum Number of Cameras - 364
- Window Layout - 1, 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, 16, 25, 36, 48, 64
- Tree Display Panel - User may drag-n-drop to drag a video source to the layout manager for live view
- Web Client - Remote live view via Internet Explorer
- Patrol Mode - Switches and displays each preview window accordingly. Pre-defined layout can be set to patrol mode as well
- 2-Way Audio - Supports 2-way audio. User may have 1-to-1 or 1-to-many audio broadcast to multiple devices at the same time.
- Create Snapshots - Creates snapshot images on-the-fly and as an event index for search later on
- Advanced Preview Mode - Maximum 36-channel preview at the same time with different frame rate adjusted automatically
- Layout Manager - Setup pre-defined window layout to group certain cameras in the same layout. Layout manager can be displayed in full-screen mode.
- Digital Zoom - User may zoom in/out the video display
- Schedule Recording - Records video with user-defined schedule and time period
- Alarm Recording - Records video when a digital input event is triggered
- Motion Recording - Records video when motion detected
- Pre-event Recording - User-defined time period to record before a certain event occurs. Maximum 30 seconds.
- Post-event Recording - User-defined time period to record after a certain event occurs. Default 5 minutes.
- Watermark* - Digital time code embedded from hardware
- Number of Drives - Supports up to 23 drives in one machine
- Keep Certain Days - The video clips will be kept for certain days according to user-defined value
- Recycle Recording - The oldest video clip will be overwritten when the disk reaches its minimum space requirement
- Total Space Management - When total space reaches its minimum space requirement, certain space will be clean up. The oldest files will be removed first.
- Playback Mode - Play, Pause, Stop, Fast Forward, Fast Rewind, Play Backward, Play frame by frame, 1/2/4/8x Speed Control
- Play Multiple Files * - Plays multiple files in sequence for a period of time
- Create Snapshots - Creates snapshot images on-the-fly and can be searched as an event
- Export Video - Exports a period of video clips into one AVI file
- Synchronized Playback - 4-channel synchronized playback at the same time
- Digital Zoom - User may zoom in/out the video display
- Time Sequence Search - Search video clips with date, time, channel
- Event Search - Search motion detection, digital input, bookmark, snapshot event with specified date, time, channel
- Thumbnail Image Search * - Search video clips with thumbnail image previews
- Status Event Search - Search events on video loss / recovery, network disconnect / reconnect, user login / logout, database log with specified date, time, and channel
- Time-based Search Bar - The recording and events are displayed with a time-bar, user may click on the bar to start playing the recorded archive
- Snapshot Viewer - Display snapshots in thumbnail view; user may browse the snapshots then click it to start playback video clip at that time stamp.
- PTZ Management - Manages pan, tilt, zoom operation with speed control
- Protocol Supported - Pelco-P, Pelco-D, Lilin, Dynacolor, Samsung, Kampro, Sony VISCA, Panasonic protocol supported
- Preset Position - Goto, set, clear preset positions and patrol on preset positions
- Preset Position Number - 32-48-64
- PTZ Tour - Patrol preset positions with user-defined dwell time
- PTZ Pattern - Executes speed dome pattern command
- Expandable PTZ Command - User-defined PTZ command to support additional PTZ protocols
- Mouse PTZ - On-screen 8-direction PTZ operation with mouse operation. This can be run under full-screen mode as well
- USB Joystick on PC - Connects joystick on the PC via USB port to control speed dome directly
- Control Panel on PC - Connects control panel on the PC via COM port to control speed dome directly
- Event Types - Handles motion detection, alarm, video loss, network disconnection events
- Event Acknowledgement - Event will need to be acknowledged by security operator
- Trigger Digital Output - Triggers digital output when certain events (digital I/O or motion detection) occur
- Hot-Spot Window - Activates and switches the channel with event to the hot-spot window. The original video in the hot-spot window will then be switched over.
- Pop-up Window - Mini-preview window will be pop-up when event occurs. Pop-up window will be dismissed when user-defined dwell time elapsed or security operator click on the Dismiss button.
- Event Log - Triggered event will be recorded into a event log
- E-Mail Notification - E-Mail notification with captured snapshot
- FTP Notification - FTP captured snapshot to the FTP server
- Play audio file - Plays user-defined audio file or beep on the machine
- Goto PTZ Preset - When event occurs, it requests the speed dome to go to certain PTZ preset position
- Execute Command - User-defined execution command will be executed.
- Scheduled Event* - User may setup a schedule to execute certain operation. For example, generate a snapshot in JPEG and FTP to a site.
- eMap Manager - eMap configuration and management
- eMap Monitor - Creates alarm when an event occurs on a certain camera in eMap
- Preview-All Mode - With this mode, all cameras in the associated map will be displayed with QCIF @ 1FPS preview. When double-click on the preview window, the original video window will be brought up with its original resolution and frame rate
- eMap Tour - Maps can be patrolled and displayed one by one with user-defined dwell time.
- Remote Preview - Live view via Web browser
- Remote Playback - Search and playback via Web browser
- Remote Search - Search certain events via Web browser
- Remote Map - Manages map via Web browser
- Multi-level Permission - Administrator, Standard User, Guest levels. User may add new User Group for advanced permission control
- Security - Account/password defined with associated permission control
- Camera Group Permission - User may setup the permission between user account and the camera group
- eMap Permission - User may setup the permission between user account and eMap layer
ACTi APP-2000Network Video Recorder Software
Model: D-APP-2000 - G-APP-2000
EyeSpyPro guarantees this product for 90 days from date of purchase. If the manufacturer offers a longer warranty, we will assist you in obtaining repairs under warranty. Contact us for the manufacturers warranty for this product.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
EyeSpyPro.com 101 S. Coit Rd., Suite 36-235, Richardson, TX 75080 USA
Phone: 1-949-791-7904 - FAX: 1-800-862-6120
All clients who purchase from this website agree to all terms and conditions in our Shipping, Returns/Cancellations, Payments, and Warranty links above.
With thousands of products, and dozens of suppliers, there is no guarantee your product will be in stock when you order it, so if its critical you need it right away, please call us @ 1-949-791-7904 before you make your order to confirm it is available and not out of stock or backordered.
Make sure you call us if you have any questions about selecting the correct product to fit your needs before you order, as any custom built hidden cameras, open software or fluid detection devices, boxes with the seal broken, vehicle trackers, and bug detectors are not refundable or returnable unless defective. We are here to assist you, and if you have ANY questions, please call us before you order @ 1-949-791-7904.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return it for an exchange or a credit towards any other product within 30 Days,
no questions asked. In order to provide you with high quality products, we do not issue any refunds unless the product arrives defective.
Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
EyeSpyPro is not responsible for any shipment that is seized by any Government Customs or Border Protection Agency. We are not responsible for any duties, import fees, taxes, VAT charges, or any other fee that you are charged to ship it to you.
Any camera that is not advertised as a day/night, low light, or low lux camera will not perform well in low light, and not at all in the dark. Make sure you know what you are ordering before you order it, and feel free to call us @ the number above or send us an email using the Contact link above.
Do not buy any infrared illuminator if your camera is not an IR camera. It has to have a removable IR-Cut filter that slides out of the way at night for the camera to recognize the IR.
Shipping prices are for one small item. If you order more than one small item, including complete systems, we will adjust the order and charge the actual shipping price.
EyeSpyPro.com does not endorse any of our products for illegal activities. EyeSpyPro.com is not responsible or liable in any way for any damage, vandalism, theft, or any other action that may occur while a EyeSpyPro.com product is in use by the purchaser.