Loading... Please wait...
Don't See What
You Are Looking
For? Call Us:
We Can Get It!
Discrete Shipping &
Billing by Minhco
ACTi CAM 5221N MPEG 4 NTSC Day Night IP Camera With One way Audio
Calculated at checkout
The ACTi CAM 5221N MPEG 4 NTSC Day Night IP Camera With One way Audio is a good quality network IP camera that takes a variety of lenses.
This camera does not come with a lens, you can find our professional camera lens here.
- 1/3" SONY EXviewHAD CCD
- Backlight Compensation, Auto Iris Control, Auto White Balance supported
- Day and night function with IR cut-filter switching mechanism
- MPEG-4 ASP compliant compression
- CIF up to Full D1 resolution at 30/25 FPS
- Dual MPEG-4 video stream output via LAN and WAN ports at the same time
- QoS enabled (L3) video streaming
- One-way audio supported (built-in microphone)
- PoE (IEEE802.3af)
- Device - SONY EXviewHAD CCD
- Size - 1/3 inch
- Effective Pixels (HxV) - 811 x 508 (NTSC); 795 x 596 (PAL)
- Horizontal Resolution - 480 TVL
- Color - Color mode automatically switched to B/W mode under 4 Lux
- B/W - 0.05 Lux at F1.2 (30 IRE, SAGC)
- IR Sensitivity - from 700nm to 1100nm
- Lens Mount - C / CS (with adaptor)
- Sync. System - Internal
- Mechanical IR Cut Filter - Yes
- Motion Detection - Yes (3 windows)
- Electronic Shutter - AES On: 1/60 ~ 1/100,000 sec. (NTSC); AES Off: 1/60 sec. (NTSC); AES On: 1/50 ~ 1/100,000 sec. (PAL); AES Off: 1/50 sec. (PAL)
- BLC - On / Off (switchable)
- AGC - On / Off (switchable) Turning off AGC will disable D&N function
- White Balance - AWB / PWB (switchable)
- Flickerless - On / Off (switchable)
- Auto Iris Control - Video / DC (switchable)
- S/N Ratio - Better than 50 dB (AGC off)
- Video Compression - MPEG-4 ASP compliant
- Picture Resolution - Full D1 (720 x 480 in NTSC, 720 x 576 in PAL); CIF (352 x 240 in NTSC, 352 x 288 in PAL); QCIF (160 x 112 in NTSC, 176 x 144 in PAL)
- Bit Rate - 28 K ~ 3 M bps
- Image Frame Rate - 30 fps at full D1 resolution (NTSC); 25 fps at full D1 resolution (PAL)
- Multi-stream - Up to 4 configurable frame rate/bit rate streams for preview and recording
- Composite Output - CVBS, 1.0Vp-p with 75 Ω loading, BNC connector
- Audio Compression - 8 kHz, Mono, PCM
- Built-in Microphone - Sensitivity : -44.5 dB (0 dB=1V/pa, 1 kHz); S/N Ratio : more than 58 dB; Directivity : omnidirectional
- Alarm Input - 1, TTL, terminal block
- Alarm Output - 1, TTL, terminal block
- Reset Button - Factory default
- LED - System status
- Ethernet LAN/WAN - Ethernet(10/100 Base-T), RJ-45 connector/Ethernet(10/100 Base-T), RJ-45 connector
- Protocol - TCP, UDP, IP, HTTP, DHCP, PPPoE, RTP, RTSP, FTP, SMTP
- Web Browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or above
- SDK - ActiveX control, C SDK
- Security - Password protection: configured by the administrator
- Operating Temperature - 5 C ~ 50 C (40 F ~ 122 F)
- Power Requirement - PoE (IEEE802.3af)
- Power Consumption - 8.16W
- Dimensions (WxHxD) - 2.48 x 2.05 x 4.76 inches
- Weight - 450 g (0.99 lb)
Download the brochure for the ACTi CAM-5221
Model: D-CAM-5221N - ACTi CAM-5221N MPEG 4 NTSC Day Night IP Camera With One way Audio
EyeSpyPro guarantees this product for 90 days from date of purchase. If the manufacturer offers a longer warranty, we will assist you in obtaining repairs under warranty. Contact us for the manufacturers warranty for this product.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
EyeSpyPro.com 101 S. Coit Rd., Suite 36-235, Richardson, TX 75080 USA
Phone: 1-949-791-7904 - FAX: 1-800-862-6120
All clients who purchase from this website agree to all terms and conditions in our Shipping, Returns/Cancellations, Payments, and Warranty links above.
With thousands of products, and dozens of suppliers, there is no guarantee your product will be in stock when you order it, so if its critical you need it right away, please call us @ 1-949-791-7904 before you make your order to confirm it is available and not out of stock or backordered.
Make sure you call us if you have any questions about selecting the correct product to fit your needs before you order, as any custom built hidden cameras, open software or fluid detection devices, boxes with the seal broken, vehicle trackers, and bug detectors are not refundable or returnable unless defective. We are here to assist you, and if you have ANY questions, please call us before you order @ 1-949-791-7904.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return it for an exchange or a credit towards any other product within 30 Days,
no questions asked. In order to provide you with high quality products, we do not issue any refunds unless the product arrives defective.
Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
EyeSpyPro is not responsible for any shipment that is seized by any Government Customs or Border Protection Agency. We are not responsible for any duties, import fees, taxes, VAT charges, or any other fee that you are charged to ship it to you.
Any camera that is not advertised as a day/night, low light, or low lux camera will not perform well in low light, and not at all in the dark. Make sure you know what you are ordering before you order it, and feel free to call us @ the number above or send us an email using the Contact link above.
Do not buy any infrared illuminator if your camera is not an IR camera. It has to have a removable IR-Cut filter that slides out of the way at night for the camera to recognize the IR.
Shipping prices are for one small item. If you order more than one small item, including complete systems, we will adjust the order and charge the actual shipping price.
EyeSpyPro.com does not endorse any of our products for illegal activities. EyeSpyPro.com is not responsible or liable in any way for any damage, vandalism, theft, or any other action that may occur while a EyeSpyPro.com product is in use by the purchaser.