Loading... Please wait...
Don't See What
You Are Looking
For? Call Us:
We Can Get It!
Discrete Shipping &
Billing by Minhco
ACTi ACD-2000Q Four Channel MPEG4 Quad Processor Integrated Video Server with Two Way Audio
Calculated at checkout
The ACTi ACD-2000Q Four Channel MPEG4 Quad Processor Integrated Video Server with Two Way Audio will help you make the transition from Analog to Network IP cameras without loosing your prior investment.
Connect up to 4 CCTV cameras and have them converted to digital video that is sent to your server, as well as converted video for live viewing.
- Selectable MPEG-4 / MJPEG compression
- CIF up to Full D1 resolution at 30/25 FPS
- Multi-stream with variable frame rate in the same compression
- Two way audio supported
- Hardware motion detection, Digital Input / Output
- Optional rackmount kit available
- Real-time quad video
- Full-screen or quad image display
- Up to 4 analog video inputs blended into one digital MPEG-4 output stream
- Model Number - ACD-2000Q
- Video Compression - MPEG-4 SP, MJPEG selectable
- Picture Resolution - Quad Mode : Full D1 (720x480 in NTSC, 720x576 in PAL). Sequential Mode (per channel): Full D1 (720x480 in NTSC, 720x576 in PAL). Single Mode (per channel): Full D1 (720x480 in NTSC, 720x576 in PAL), CIF (352 x 240 in NTSC, 352 x 288 in PAL).
- Bit Rate - 28K - 3M bps
- Image Frame Rate - Quad Mode: 30 fps at full D1 resolution (NTSC), 25 fps at full D1 resolution (PAL). Sequential Mode: 30 fps at full D1 resolution (NTSC), 25 fps at full D1 resolution (PAL). Single Mode: 7 fps at full D1 resolution (NTSC / PAL), 15 fps at CIF resolution (NTSC), 12 fps at CIF resolution (PAL).
- Multi-stream - Up to 2 configurable frame rate/bit rate streams for preview and recording
- Composite Input - 4, CVBS, 1.0Vp-p with 75ohm loading, BNC connector.
- Audio Input Compression - 8 kHz, Mono, PCM
- Audio Line Input - Unbalanced, 1.4 Vp-p, 1Vrms, 3.5 mm Phone Jack
- Audio Output Compression - 8 kHz, Mono, PCM
- Audio Line Output - Unbalanced, 1.4 Vp-p, 1Vrms, 3.5 mm Phone Jack
- Alarm Digital Input - 2, TTL, terminal block
- Alarm Digital Output - 2, TTL, terminal block
- Serial Port - RS-485: half duplex, terminal block. RS-422: full duplex, terminal block. RS-232: full duplex, terminal block.
- Reset Button - Factory default
- LED - Power / serial port / network status
- Ethernet Port - Ethernet (10/100 Base-T), RJ-45 connector
- Protocol - TCP, UDP, IP, HTTP, DHCP, PPPoE, RTP, RTSP, FTP, SMTP, DNS, DDNS, NTP, ICMP, IGMP, ARP
- Web Browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or above
- SDK - ACTi SDK-10000
- PTZ Protocol - Pelco-D, Pelco-P V1 and V2, Dynacolor, Sony VISCA, American Dynamics
- Security - Password protection: configured by the administrator
- Operating Temperature - -10 - 50C (14 - 122F)
- Power Requirement - DC 12V +-10%
- Power Consumption - 5.0 W
- Dimensions - 119 x 41.7 x 122 mm (4.69" x 1.65" x 4.81")
- Weight-Net - 430 g (0.95 lb)
- Approvals Certificate - CE, FCC
Download the Brochure for the ACTi ACD-2000Q Four Channel MPEG4 Quad Processor Integrated Video Server with Two Way Audio
Model: ACD-2000Q - ACTi ACD-2000Q Four Channel MPEG4 Quad Processor Integrated Video Server with Two Way Audio
EyeSpyPro guarantees this product for 90 days from date of purchase. If the manufacturer offers a longer warranty, we will assist you in obtaining repairs under warranty. Contact us for the manufacturers warranty for this product.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
EyeSpyPro.com 101 S. Coit Rd., Suite 36-235, Richardson, TX 75080 USA
Phone: 1-949-791-7904 - FAX: 1-800-862-6120
All clients who purchase from this website agree to all terms and conditions in our Shipping, Returns/Cancellations, Payments, and Warranty links above.
With thousands of products, and dozens of suppliers, there is no guarantee your product will be in stock when you order it, so if its critical you need it right away, please call us @ 1-949-791-7904 before you make your order to confirm it is available and not out of stock or backordered.
Make sure you call us if you have any questions about selecting the correct product to fit your needs before you order, as any custom built hidden cameras, open software or fluid detection devices, boxes with the seal broken, vehicle trackers, and bug detectors are not refundable or returnable unless defective. We are here to assist you, and if you have ANY questions, please call us before you order @ 1-949-791-7904.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return it for an exchange or a credit towards any other product within 30 Days,
no questions asked. In order to provide you with high quality products, we do not issue any refunds unless the product arrives defective.
Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
EyeSpyPro is not responsible for any shipment that is seized by any Government Customs or Border Protection Agency. We are not responsible for any duties, import fees, taxes, VAT charges, or any other fee that you are charged to ship it to you.
Any camera that is not advertised as a day/night, low light, or low lux camera will not perform well in low light, and not at all in the dark. Make sure you know what you are ordering before you order it, and feel free to call us @ the number above or send us an email using the Contact link above.
Do not buy any infrared illuminator if your camera is not an IR camera. It has to have a removable IR-Cut filter that slides out of the way at night for the camera to recognize the IR.
Shipping prices are for one small item. If you order more than one small item, including complete systems, we will adjust the order and charge the actual shipping price.
EyeSpyPro.com does not endorse any of our products for illegal activities. EyeSpyPro.com is not responsible or liable in any way for any damage, vandalism, theft, or any other action that may occur while a EyeSpyPro.com product is in use by the purchaser.