The Zone Shield Clock Hidden Camera With DVR is a completely hidden and covert video surveillance system hidden in an innocent clock.
The Zone Shield Clock Hidden Camera is a self recording one camera system that you can use to find the people that you want to catch doing something they should not be doing when you are not there.
If you are a homeowner, this innocent clock can be put on a night stand, or table, and you can use it to see if a housekeeper is stealing from you, or as a Nanny Cam if your nanny is really watching the children. Is your child stealing your booze, or your partner seeing someone in your bedroom? Now you can catch them with this totally covert hidden camera.
At the office, if someone is stealing supplies or inventory, this is a great way to catch them. In low light, it will switch to black & white for the best possible recordings, in normal light, its clear color.
If you need to record in total darkness, you should check out the Night Vision Covert Clock Radio Hidden Camera with DVR.
And now the Zone Shield hidden cameras with DVR all use secure, proprietary PC software to encrypt the video. This means if the camera is found, and someone tried to view the video on the SD card, it won't work without the software.
Zone Shield Cube Alarm Clock Hidden Camera With DVR Benefits:
- Completely hidden camera and DVR
- D1 high resolution, 720x480 (NTSC) / 720x480 (PAL) if you live overseas
- Extensive frame-rate adjustable from 1~30 fps
- Super clear 550 line auto switching color to b/w in low light with .01LUX
- Fully adjustable 150 grids for motion-detection sensitivity
- JPEG images optional
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista 32 bit, Windows 7 32 & 64 bit
- Multiple Schedule Recording options for space saving and timely information retrieval
- 32 GB SD card capacity for days and days of recording
- Embedded video time & date stamp
If you did not know it, a hidden camera with DVR is a single camera surveillance camera that puts a camera and SD card recorder inside everyday consumer items, and hides the SD Card so no one can tell its a spy camera.
The Zone Shield Cube Alarm Clock Hidden Camera With DVR has been upgraded to super clear D1 720 x 480 video resolution at 30 frames per second. What does that mean? It means big, clear video of anyone you capture at your home or office. If you live overseas, we offer a version with PAL video.
Click on the pictures above, except for one silver plug, you really have no clue this is a spy camera. 95% of people won't be picking it up, unless it's a house keeper. Even then, there is nothing else to give it away.
Inside this working clock , there is a video camera and a tiny DVR inside that records the video to SD cards for easy viewing.
The SD card, Slot, AV Jack and Lights are completely covert, yet easily accessible to only you.
There are two easy ways to view the video recording
- The Zone Shield can play back directly from the unit itself. Just connect the provided RCA Cable to any TV or Monitor to see what has been recorded
- Take the SD Card out of the unit, use the provided card reader, and view the video right from a PC using proprietary software.
Zone Shield Clock Hidden Camera With DVR Specifications:
- Video Compression H.264
- Record Resolution 720x240 (NTSC) / 720x288 (PAL)
- Recording Frame Rate 6/8, 13/15, 25/30 fps
- Choose from three Time/Date Stamp Formats: 1)yy-mm-dd, 2)dd-mm-yy, 3)mm-dd-yy
- IR remote control
- Firmware Upgrade through Micro SD card
- Operation temperature 0~+50℃
- PC Compatible: WinXP, Vista 32bit, and Win7 32bit, Win7 64bit
- Playback Fast Forward, Backward: x2/ x4/ x8, Frame by Frame
- Playback mode via device itself or Secure Play back with bundled software
- Playback Search By Time, By Event
- Recording Quality 4 Levels adjustable (Super, High, Normal, Standard)
- Recording Storage Micro SD card (support SDHC) up to 32GB
- Video Recording Modes: Continuous, Motion, and Scheduled Recording
- Image Sensor: 1/4" micron sensor
- Resolution:740x480 pixels
- 550 Line High Res camera
- Video System: NTSC
- Sensitivity:>11.5V/lux-s @550nm
- S/N Ratio: >45 db
- White Balance: Auto Tracking
- 4GB SD Card
- SD Card Reader
- RCA Cables
These hidden camera/DVR systems are 110V only. If you live outside the USA, pick up a 220 to 110 converter, which you can get at airports, Department stores in the travel section, or electronics stores. If you plug it in without a converter it will burn out and its not covered by warranty.
Typical shipment time is 1-3 days.
Model: K-SC9000C - Zone Shield Clock Video Surveillance System