Don't See What
You Are Looking
For? Call Us:
We Can Get It!
Discrete Shipping &
Billing by Naga Co
Vivotek NR8201 4 Camera Network Video Recorder
Calculated at checkout
Vivotek NR8201 4 Camera Network Video Recorder is an easy to use NVR that will record up to 4 Vivotek cameras.
The Vivotek NR8201 network video recorder offers an elegant recording solution for VIVOTEK network cameras and performs real-time monitoring and recording simultaneously.
The Vivotek NR8201 supports up to 8-CH H.264, MJPEG, and MPEG-4 video and provides multiple recording modes including alarm recording, scheduled recording, manual recording and continuous recording.
It's super easy to set up the Vivotek NR8301 NVR , just power the camera and connect it to your local area network. The Vivotek smart software makes is so easy, as the camera is able to be inserted automatically when it's plugged in. It also offers a user-friendly interface for the user to configure the network settings and the camera control. Moreover, the 802.3af compliant PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) is able to reduce the complex of the installation, making NR8301 the cost-effective recording systems.
You can use the Vivotek NR8301 to record high-definition mega-pixel videos on removable hard disk(s) with large capacity and a USB interface for data backup. The NR8301 supports RAID 0 and 1 storage solution. The built-in gateway separates the network camera connection and the data network connection for the prevention of network congestion.
Functional four digital inputs and one digital output interfaces are capable of integrating with the security sensors and alarms. The Vivotek NR8301 is a comprehensive network video recorders featuring with multiple functions to provide the best quality and highest performance in network video recording.
Vivotek NR8301 Features:
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- Simultaneous 4-CH Video Viewing & Recording
- Compatible with VAST Central Management Software
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Professional Rackmount Design
- RAID 0, 1 Scalable Storage Solution
- External USB Interface for Video Backup
- Removable & Lockable HDD Design
- Camera Installation through Easily Plug and Play
You can find these Vivotek Network cameras:
Vivotek NR8201 Specifications:
- CPU: Marvell 88F6281 1.2G
- Flash: 128MB
- RAM: 512MB
- Embedded OS: Linux
- Pan/tilt/zoom control of VIVOTEK cameras
- Compression: H.264, MPEG-4 & MJPEG
- Hard Disk
- Supports 3.5" SATA I/II HDD x 1, Up to 2TB
- (Support external eSATA interface)
- Supports VIVOTEK all series of network cameras
- Recording Throughput
- Recording Policy
- Alarm recording
- Scheduled recording
- Continuous recording
- Manual recording
- 1 x Gigabit, RJ45 (1 WAN ports)
- 4 x Ethernet 10/100 BaseT, RJ45 (8 LAN ports)
- USB socket for backup
- Terminal block:
- 4x Digital Input
- 1x Relay Output
- 1x Power Output ( 12V 1A )
- Camera Management
- Auto or manual installation for VIVOTEK cameras
- Video and network configuration through NR8201
- History Playback
- Playback of recorded media with time navigations
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet, RJ-45
- Protocols: IPv4, TCP/IP, HTTP, RTSP/RTP/RTCP, IGMP, SMTP,FTP, DHCP, NTP, DNS, DDNS, 3GPP
- Alarm and Event Management
- 4 D/I & 1 D/O for external sensor and alarm
- Event notification using SMTP
- Multi-level user access with password protection
- IP address filtering
- 10 clients on-line monitoring at the same time
- Depth: 446.4mm
- Width: 330.2mm
- Height: 43.6mm
- LED Indicator
- System power and status indicator
- System activity and network link indicator
- 100 ~ 240V AC
- Power consumption: Max. 0.96 W
- Power consumption: Max. 120 W (wwith 8 PoE cameras)
- 802.3af compliant Power-over-Ethernet
- Operating Environments
- Temperature: 0 ~ 50 °C (32 ~ 122 °F)
- Humidity: 20% ~ 80%
- Viewing System Requirements
- OS: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
- Browser: Internet Explorer 6.x or above
- Cell phone: 3GPP player
- Installation, Management, and Maintenance
- Support VIVOTEK joystick
- Installation Wizard 2
- VAST $Central management software
- Supports firmware upgrade
- SDK available for application development and system integration
Download the brochure for the Vivotek NR8201 4 Camera Network Video Recorder.
EyeSpyPro guarantees this product for 90 days from date of purchase. If the manufacturer offers a longer warranty, we will assist you in obtaining repairs under warranty. Contact us for the manufacturers warranty for this product.
Find Similar Products by Category
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
EyeSpyPro.com 369 E Main Rd., Conneaut, OH 44030 USA
Toll Free: 1-877-3-EYE-SPY (1-877-339-3779) • FAX: 1-800-862-6120
A Division of RSJ Wholesale Inc
1-800-807-1271 - FX: 1-866-543-9819
All clients who purchase from this website agree to all terms and conditions in our Shipping, Returns/Cancellations, Payments, and Warranty links above.
Make sure you call us if you have any questions about selecting the correct product to fit your needs before you order, as any custom built hidden cameras, open software or fluid detection devices, boxes with the seal broken, vehicle trackers, and bug detectors are not refundable or returnable unless defective. We are here to assist you, and if you have ANY questions, please call us before you order @ 1-877-339-3779.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return it for an exchange or a credit towards any other product within 30 Days,
no questions asked. In order to provide you with high quality products, we do not issue any refunds unless the product arrives defective.
Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
EyeSpyPro is not responsible for any shipment that is seized by any Government Customs or Border Protection Agency. We are not responsible for any duties, import fees, taxes, VAT charges, or any other fee that you are charged because you live outside the USA.
Any camera that is not advertised as a day/night, low light, or low lux camera will not perform well in low light, and not at all in the dark. Make sure you know what you are ordering before you order it, and feel free to call us @ the number above or send us an email using the Contact link above.
Do not buy any infrared illuminator if your camera is not an IR camera. It has to have a removable IR-Cut filter that slides out of the way at night for the camera to recognize the IR.
Shipping prices are for one small item. If you order more than one small item, including complete systems, we will adjust the order and charge the actual shipping price.
EyeSpyPro.com does not endorse any of our products for illegal activities. EyeSpyPro.com is not responsible or liable in any way for any damage, vandalism, theft, or any other action that may occur while a EyeSpyPro.com product is in use by the purchaser.