Don't See What
You Are Looking
For? Call Us:
We Can Get It!
Discrete Shipping &
Billing by Naga Co
Updated PI CamStick Personal Interview Recorder
$15.00 (Fixed shipping cost)
The Updated Hi-Res PI-CamStick takes 16GB of Micro SD memory, and offers clear video @ 27 fps in AVI format with very clear audio for up to 90-100 minutes!
And the PI Camstick takes huge JPG photos! This is the perfect mini camcorder to always have with you to capture lifes every changing moments.
The PI-CamStick is the smallest high resolution, real time digital video camcorder in the world, and it just got even better with the ability to accept 16GB memory.
The latest version comes with no memory, however, you can add 2, 4, 8, or 16GB when you check out as it takes up to 16GB Micro SD cards.
This product ships from China for $25.00 and takes about a week to arrive.
The video on the PI Camstick is beautiful, and records to.AVI files that you upload to your PC or Mac. The audio is clear, and the time & date stamp works great. We posted instructions blow on how to operate this tiny spy camera, and how to set the time/date.
The current packaging is different from the video below, now it's in a cardboard box, and only comes with a USB cable & instructions.
The current version of the PI-Camstick no longer comes with any other accessories
This version of the PI Camstick also has audio recording capability. This is the worlds smallest fully functional video recorder, camera, and audio recorder in one tiny package about the size of my pinky finger.
The PI-CamStick is an ultra compact digital video/audio recorder. It does not work very well in dark places; outside at night or in a dark room. The more light the better.
This version also saves the video when the battery dies. Unlike prior versions that might not have saved the video, when the battery dies, it does save the file. No more lost files with the Updated PI Camstick. It will record for 60-70 minutes, and record two files. One that is 50 minutes & under 2GB. The 2nd will be 10-20 minutes & a few hundred MB.
Smaller and lighter than a pack of chewing gum, the upgraded PI Camstick now has 720 x 480 video! With the touch of a button, the PI CamStick records Hi-Resolution (AVI) real time recording (30fps), or huge still photographs.
The PI-CamStick can hold up to 16GB of optional internal memory for hours & hours of total recording, depending on how long you can record on a charge. The internal battery is recharged with a USB connection. It will record about 1 hour and 10 minutes on a single charge; keep charging to record more video. The file is about 1.87GB, so it records about 23MB a minute. The playback resolution is about 29fps
Our version of the Mini Interview Recorder has a clip to put in a shirt or pants pocket. The mini camcorder takes great day and early evening shots. We posted some new shots at dusk below.
Operating Instructions For The Updated PI CamStick:
- Charge the PI-Camstick for 3 hours in any computers USB port, Mac or PC. It shows up as a removable or flash drive. Properly eject it by right clicking and selecting "Eject."
- Carefully insert a SD card in the slot, nothing the orientation to match the small picture, and to make sure it goes correctly in the slot. If you are not careful, you will miss the slot and the SD card will be stuck inside and it won't work. If this happens, get a tiny screwdriver, unscrew the screws that hold the 2 halves together, and carefully open it up and extract it. Then put it back together and try again.
- On the left side is a switch for Photo or Video, slide it to the desired mode. We will start in Video mode, so slide it there if its not already there.
- Turn the right side switch to On, and press the big button in the middle for 1 full second. The green light will turn on, then a blue light on the right will be solid; this is stand-by mode.
- Press the big button quickly, and when the blue light on the right is blinking, it’s recording. Push the big button quickly, because if you hold it for 2 seconds, the left light blinks red, which is audio mode and no video will be recorded, just audio. As long as the left light blinks blue, you are recording video with audio.
- To stop, just push the big center button once and the blue light will not be solid blue, stand-by mode. You can then again start recording more video by pressing the big button once again, or go to audio mode, photo mode, or turn it off.
- To enter audio mode, follow the instructions above to turn the unit on and hold the big button to get to solid blue light, or stand-by mode.
- Press the large button for 2 full seconds. The red light on the left will blink, indiciating you are recording audio.
- To stop recording audio, press the large button once and the right light will be solid red.
- To enter audio mode, follow the instructions above to turn the unit on and hold the big button to get to solid blue light, or stand-by mode.
- Switch the left button to Photo mode and the left light will be red.
- Press the large center button once to take a photo, and the red light will go off for a second and then turn red again.
- Take additional photos, or go to video mode or turn off.
This item ships from China for $15 each and will arrive in less than 2 weeks.
To watch your video, either connect the camstick to your USB port, or remove the SD card and put in an SD card reader and connect to your comuter.
The files will show up as a removable drive, and all video, audio, and photo files will be inside a folder called If you can make sure the video turned out ok, just plug it back into the USB port, and it will show up as a removable drive, or if you have a SD card reader, you can also take the SD card out to check to make sure it looks.
Dig down two folders to find the video, double click, and it should start up If not, VLC Media player works on both platforms and is a free download.
Changing Time/Date Settings:
Open a text file and type the day and if you want to show the time date or turn it off. For June 1, 2013 at 12:48 pm you would type the following with a Y or a N at the end.
2013.06.01 12.48.00 Y
2013.06.01 12.48.00 N
Save the file as time.txt, save it to your desktop
- Now drag it over to the removable drive and drop it in. Don't put it in any folders, just drag and drop over.
- Properly eject by right clicking the drive and ejecting.
- Turn it on and record a video for a second.
- Turn it off and plug it back in the computer to confirm it works.
- If the time.txt file is gone, it took and your video should have or not have the time/date based on what you type above. If the file is still there, you did not follow the format and need to retry.
- Lens: 1/4 in CMOS
- Video Compression: MPEG-4 AVI Video Format, 640 x 480
- Video Recording: Yes
- Record Speed: 27fps - 23MB per minute
- Playback Speed: 27fps
- Large jpg photos
- Internal Memory: None, accepts Micro SD cards up to 16GB
- Recording Mode: Continuous recording until memory is full, battery dies, or manually off
- Adapter Type: USB adapter charging cable
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Record Time: Up to 1.2 hours per battery charge
The Mini Interview Recorder is easy to use with a "one touch record" button lets you discretely record any evidence instantly. For the most discrete application, the PI-CamStick can even fit into a standard pack of chewing gum! High quality instant videos have never been easier.
Using the new state-of-the-art AVI third generation format, recordings can be played instantly on AVI compatible cell phones and PDAs. AVI videos can be played on any PC using free download players from Video Lan, Realtime or Quicktime player.
Other Great Features:
- Can be used as USB storage device
- Videos can be uploaded to your PC via USB directly from CamStick
- Wide angle 3.6mm lens
- Dimensions: 2.87 in x .886 in x .511 in (73mm x 22mm x 13mm)
- Weight: .88 oz - 25g
- Great for hidden camera or spy camera
- Real time recording in AVI video format
- Color video with voice lets you clearly see who's there & hear what they say
- Add Micro SD card up to 16GB
- Playback video on cell phone, or PC
Model: WC-WO-SPC803 - Updated PI CamStick - Personal Interview Recorder
EyeSpyPro guarantees this product for 90 days from date of purchase. If the manufacturer offers a longer warranty, we will assist you in obtaining repairs under warranty. Contact us for the manufacturers warranty for this product.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customer Service & Information
Posted by John on 2nd Nov 2009
Out of several video suppliers, this has to be the best for up-front information on the products offered for sale. I had a couple of questions on this product after watching the video, and my call was returned promptly after he was finished with another call. The sales person was very familiar with the operation of this product and could immediately answer each question I had. I could purchase the same or similar equipment from other vendors, but I think I will purchase from here instead, mainly because of the knowledge and truthful way this sales person handled my questions.
Great For Capturing Nature Shots Quickly
Posted by Unknown on 24th Aug 2009
I've waited a while to write a review, enough time to give the CamStick many opportunity's to perform and it is better than advertised. The seller was fast and efficient, would buy from him again, no problem.
Better than the old one, but still corrupts many files if power runs out while recording
Posted by Unknown on 25th May 2009
This guy is awesome! He responds to calls in a very timely manner; is reasonably knowledgable about the product (at least this category anyways), and ships ridiculously fast. I got it in two days across the other side of the US!
PRODUCT REVIEW - 3 stars
Vid quality is much better in this version of the camstick. There are a couple of corrections though.
1) the battery only lasts about 1hr 15mins, not 2 hrs
2) if the battery dies while recording, you may or may not be able to save the video. I've had this happen several times. There is some sequence of (a) hitting the record button, (b) flipping the on/off switch while unplugged from a usb charging source, (c) plugging it into a usb charging source, (d) switching it on/off while plugged into the usb charging source, (e) unplugging it and doing another sequence... of the 15 test recordings thus far, i think i've gotten it just right 10 times, and lost the video 5 times. Of those 5, in 3 of them i'm able to at least preview the video on my Mac using Treasured (nothing worked on a PC thus far)... but it isn't a playable preview; just every 3rd frame or so is seen (and it takes a few seconds to build each frame as you advance along the play-slider. It IS recoverable if Treasured can show you the vid, but for Treasured to recover it, you have to send the vid into the developer as he designed Treasured to mainly be a "Diagnostic" tool; this costs a MINIMUM of $90... not necessarily what you might want to do for covert vids. I'm guessing there MUST be a cheap fixer out there for this, but i haven't found it yet; searched all day today. In 2 of those 5 vids, the file-formatting itself is jacked, and I can't get MacOSX to even copy the file over to my hard drive or manipulate it in any way... like it must have gotten a power-spike while recording.
3) After much research, i found that it will indeed accept a MicroSD HC card (up to 8gb). The key was the 'HC' designation... which it states on many MicroSD chips; i didn't wanna spend the cash to get a chip that wouldn't work in there; rest assured it works.
4) Having said all that, if you know you're going to be able to click the record button again before running out of power, you're golden. 100% success rate on that so far. Recording quality is decent; very good considering its tiny size. Audio quality is decent as well.
==> I gave the product 3 stars, cuz in my line of work, 5 recording failures out of 15 is unacceptably high. Fortunately, some jobs pay enough where it is worth it to pay for the recovery (if it's just $90, but they state a MINIMUM of $90)... but that also eats bigtime into my profit margin; and in my recordings, i don't care if that company sees my vids. I do, however, frequently get into situations where I don't be able to access the unit to click off the recording in time before the battery runs out. Fix that, get 4 stars. Improve the battery life and video quality, get 5. :-)
PS, (to the manufacturer)... this is supposed to be a COVERT CAMERA... the bright blinking LEDs REALLY REALLY REALLY should be fixed; make the opening smaller or something. ALSO, don't use a big WHITE stickers or WHITE plastic (buttons, switches, and trim) on a BLACK cam!!! Makes it stand out! I had to take the camera apart and cover the LEDs with black electical tape, which made it a bit difficult to put back together cuz it's so tight.
Hope that helps
Awsome company and product
Posted by Drew Barfield on 12th Jan 2009
1. I ordered this camera on Jan. 8 and got it on the 12. I've had it about 2 hours and I'm amazed by it.
2. The camera is recording video when the 3 blue LEDs are *blinking* (and switch is on DV).
3. Please note that you MUST click the big button in the back to PAUSE the camera before turning it off - otherwise you'll loose your video!
4. Chris seems to be a really good guy with a good sense of humor.
Pretty Good Stuff
Posted by Unknown on 10th Sep 2008
I ordered my PI CamStick on a Friday and received it on the opposite side of the U.S. on Monday. I was sent at least three emails on the status of my order. The service representative who took my order was fantastic. I only wish you sold automobiles.
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
EyeSpyPro.com 2973 Harbor Blvd., #691, Costa Mesa, CA 92626 USA
Toll Free: 1-877-3-EYE-SPY (1-877-339-3779) • FAX: 1-800-862-6120 &bull
All clients who purchase from this website agree to all terms and conditions in our Shipping, Returns/Cancellations, Payments, and Warranty links above.
Make sure you call us if you have any questions about selecting the correct product to fit your needs before you order, as any custom built hidden cameras, open software or fluid detection devices, boxes with the seal broken, vehicle trackers, and bug detectors are not refundable or returnable unless defective. We are here to assist you, and if you have ANY questions, please call us before you order @ 1-877-339-3779.
Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
EyeSpyPro is not responsible for any shipment that is seized by any Government Customs or Border Protection Agency. We are not responsible for any duties, import fees, taxes, VAT charges, or any other fee that you are charged because you live outside the USA.
Any camera that is not advertised as a day/night, low light, or low lux camera will not perform well in low light, and not at all in the dark. Make sure you know what you are ordering before you order it, and feel free to call us @ the number above or send us an email using the Contact link above.
Do not buy any infrared illuminator if your camera is not an IR camera. It has to have a removable IR-Cut filter that slides out of the way at night for the camera to recognize the IR.
Shipping prices are for one small item. If you order more than one small item, including complete systems, we will adjust the order and charge the actual shipping price.
EyeSpyPro.com does not endorse any of our products for illegal activities. EyeSpyPro.com is not responsible or liable in any way for any damage, vandalism, theft, or any other action that may occur while a EyeSpyPro.com product is in use by the purchaser.