Don't See What
You Are Looking
For? Call Us:
We Can Get It!
Discrete Shipping &
Billing by Naga Co
And the PI Camstick takes huge JPG photos! This is the perfect mini camcorder to always have with you to capture lifes every changing moments.
The PI-CamStick is the smallest high resolution, real time digital video camcorder in the world, and it just got even better with the ability to accept 16GB memory.
The latest version comes witn no memory, however, you can add 2, 4, 8, or 16GB when you check out as it takes up to 16GB Micro SD cards.
The video on the PI Camstick is beautiful, and records to.AVI files that you upload to your PC or Mac. The audio is clear, and the time & date stamp works great.
The current packaging is different from the video below, now it's in a tin box, and only comes with a USB cable & instructions.
Unzip the program and plug in your PI Camstick with the USB cable to your PC. Run the program inside the folder according to the instructions. However, when we ran it, it gave us gibberish on the buttons, instead of a Start Update button. Click on the right button and you will quit the program. Click on the left button and the program will run. When its done a dialogue box will open; hit enter or return, and you are done. Then click the green arrow in the lower right of the monitor to properly eject the PI Camstick.
Next time you play your videos, the time & date on the Camstick will match what your computer's time/date is.
Now you are ready to start taking movies.
There is no problem with our PI Camstick not saving your video. If you buy a cheap one on eBay for $20, that is a factory reject that is sold in bulk to companies, who sell to you. You are not getting a good deal, you are getting a reject. Your $20 eBay camstick could have poor audio, poor video, off center camera, weak battery, or any other number of problems like not saving the video.
Two of the videos were 50 minutes in length, and around 1.5GB. The third file was 463MB for about 13 minutes, so a total of 113 minutes, or almost two hours of video recording with an 8GB card.
This version also saves the video when the battery dies. Unlike prior versions that might not have saved the video, when the battery dies, it does save the file. No more lost files with the Updated PI Camstick. It will record for 60-70 minutes, and record two files. One that is 50 minutes & under 2GB. The 2nd will be 10-20 minutes & a few hundred MB.
Smaller and lighter than a pack of chewing gum, the upgraded PI Camstick now has 720 x 480 video! With the touch of a button, the PI CamStick records Hi-Resolution (AVI) real time recording (30fps), or huge still photographs.
The PI-CamStick can hold up to 16GB of optional internal memory for hours & hours of total recording. The internal battery is recharged with a USB connection. It will record about 1 hour and 10 minutes on a single charge; keep charging to record more video. The file is about 1.87GB, so it records about 23MB a minute. The playback resolution is about 29fps
Our version of the Mini Interview Recorder has a clip to put in a shirt or pants pocket. The mini camcorder takes great day and early evening shots. We posted some new shots at dusk below.
That's it! Now hook the usb cable to the device and it will show up as a flash drive. Dig down two folders and there are your videos. Drag them to a folder on your desktop, and you can either right click & delete them off the PI Camstick, or drag them to the trash and empty. On a Mac, you have to empty the trash, as they will stay on the memory card if you just drag them to the trash and forget to empty it.
You never know when you need the Mini Interview Recorder, you can use for interviews, to video a job site, a project you are making, a party, birthday, or anything you can think of.
And since it's so small, you can always have a mini camcorder in your shirt pocket at all time. You will find many uses for the PI Camstick personal interview recorder.
The Mini Interview Recorder is easy to use with a "one touch record" button lets you discretely record any evidence instantly. For the most discrete application, the PI-CamStick can even fit into a standard pack of chewing gum! High quality instant videos have never been easier.
Using the new state-of-the-art AVI third generation format, recordings can be played instantly on AVI compatible cell phones and PDAs. AVI videos can be played on any PC using free download players from Video Lan, Realtime or Quicktime player.
Model: S-HC-Stick - Updated PI CamStick - Personal Interview Recorder
Posted by John on 2nd Nov 2009
Out of several video suppliers, this has to be the best for up-front information on the products offered for sale. I had a couple of questions on this product after watching the video, and my call was returned promptly after he was finished with another call. The sales person was very familiar with the operation of this product and could immediately answer each question I had. I could purchase the same or similar equipment from other vendors, but I think I will purchase from here instead, mainly because of the knowledge and truthful way this sales person handled my questions.
Posted by Unknown on 24th Aug 2009
I've waited a while to write a review, enough time to give the CamStick many opportunity's to perform and it is better than advertised. The seller was fast and efficient, would buy from him again, no problem.
Posted by Unknown on 25th May 2009
This guy is awesome! He responds to calls in a very timely manner; is reasonably knowledgable about the product (at least this category anyways), and ships ridiculously fast. I got it in two days across the other side of the US!
PRODUCT REVIEW - 3 stars
Vid quality is much better in this version of the camstick. There are a couple of corrections though.
1) the battery only lasts about 1hr 15mins, not 2 hrs
2) if the battery dies while recording, you may or may not be able to save the video. I've had this happen several times. There is some sequence of (a) hitting the record button, (b) flipping the on/off switch while unplugged from a usb charging source, (c) plugging it into a usb charging source, (d) switching it on/off while plugged into the usb charging source, (e) unplugging it and doing another sequence... of the 15 test recordings thus far, i think i've gotten it just right 10 times, and lost the video 5 times. Of those 5, in 3 of them i'm able to at least preview the video on my Mac using Treasured (nothing worked on a PC thus far)... but it isn't a playable preview; just every 3rd frame or so is seen (and it takes a few seconds to build each frame as you advance along the play-slider. It IS recoverable if Treasured can show you the vid, but for Treasured to recover it, you have to send the vid into the developer as he designed Treasured to mainly be a "Diagnostic" tool; this costs a MINIMUM of $90... not necessarily what you might want to do for covert vids. I'm guessing there MUST be a cheap fixer out there for this, but i haven't found it yet; searched all day today. In 2 of those 5 vids, the file-formatting itself is jacked, and I can't get MacOSX to even copy the file over to my hard drive or manipulate it in any way... like it must have gotten a power-spike while recording.
3) After much research, i found that it will indeed accept a MicroSD HC card (up to 8gb). The key was the 'HC' designation... which it states on many MicroSD chips; i didn't wanna spend the cash to get a chip that wouldn't work in there; rest assured it works.
4) Having said all that, if you know you're going to be able to click the record button again before running out of power, you're golden. 100% success rate on that so far. Recording quality is decent; very good considering its tiny size. Audio quality is decent as well.
==> I gave the product 3 stars, cuz in my line of work, 5 recording failures out of 15 is unacceptably high. Fortunately, some jobs pay enough where it is worth it to pay for the recovery (if it's just $90, but they state a MINIMUM of $90)... but that also eats bigtime into my profit margin; and in my recordings, i don't care if that company sees my vids. I do, however, frequently get into situations where I don't be able to access the unit to click off the recording in time before the battery runs out. Fix that, get 4 stars. Improve the battery life and video quality, get 5. :-)
PS, (to the manufacturer)... this is supposed to be a COVERT CAMERA... the bright blinking LEDs REALLY REALLY REALLY should be fixed; make the opening smaller or something. ALSO, don't use a big WHITE stickers or WHITE plastic (buttons, switches, and trim) on a BLACK cam!!! Makes it stand out! I had to take the camera apart and cover the LEDs with black electical tape, which made it a bit difficult to put back together cuz it's so tight.
Hope that helps
Posted by Drew Barfield on 12th Jan 2009
1. I ordered this camera on Jan. 8 and got it on the 12. I've had it about 2 hours and I'm amazed by it.
2. The camera is recording video when the 3 blue LEDs are *blinking* (and switch is on DV).
3. Please note that you MUST click the big button in the back to PAUSE the camera before turning it off - otherwise you'll loose your video!
4. Chris seems to be a really good guy with a good sense of humor.
Posted by Unknown on 10th Sep 2008
I ordered my PI CamStick on a Friday and received it on the opposite side of the U.S. on Monday. I was sent at least three emails on the status of my order. The service representative who took my order was fantastic. I only wish you sold automobiles.
EyeSpyPro.com is a wholly-owned subsidiary of RSJ Wholesale, Inc & DVRSystems.net
369 E. Main Road, Conneaut OH 44030A
Toll Free: 1-877-3-EYE-SPY (1-877-339-3779) • FAX: 1-800-862-6120 • Email: info at eyespypro.com
All clients who purchase from this website agree to all terms and conditions in our Shipping, Returns/Cancellations, Payments, and Warranty links above.
Make sure you call us if you have any questions about selecting the correct product to fit your needs before you order, as any custom built hidden cameras, open software or fluid detection devices, boxes with the seal broken, vehicle trackers, and bug detectors are not refundable or returnable unless defective. We are here to assist you, and if you have ANY questions, please call us before you order @ 1-877-339-3779.
Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
EyeSpyPro is not responsible for any shipment that is seized by any Government Customs or Border Protection Agency. We are not responsible for any duties, import fees, taxes, VAT charges, or any other fee that you are charged because you live outside the USA.
Any camera that is not advertised as a day/night, low light, or low lux camera will not perform well in low light, and not at all in the dark. Make sure you know what you are ordering before you order it, and feel free to call us @ the number above or send us an email using the Contact link above.
Do not buy any infrared illuminator if your camera is not an IR camera. It has to have a removable IR-Cut filter that slides out of the way at night for the camera to recognize the IR.
Shipping prices are for one item. If you order more than one item, including complete systems, we will adjust the order and charge the actual shipping price.
EyeSpyPro.com does not endorse any of our products for illegal activities. EyeSpyPro.com is not responsible or liable in any way for any damage, vandalism, theft, or any other action that may occur while a EyeSpyPro.com product is in use by the purchaser.