Don't See What
You Are Looking
For? Call Us:
We Can Get It!
Discrete Shipping &
Billing by Naga Co
Tiny Four Camera Vehicle DVR With GPS And 3G
$50.00 (Fixed shipping cost)
The Tiny Four Camera Vehicle DVR With GPS And 3G supports up to 2TB HD and 64GB SD Cards.
The Tiny Four Camera Vehicle DVR With GPS and 3G is a small footprint mobile DVR that has a lockable hard drive that stores up to 2TB of data. You can also run up to 64GB SD cards, or both.
This mobile DVR records about 300mb an hour for 4 cameras, or 5 hours requires 1.5GB of data. 8 hours should be about 2.4GB, and a week at 8 hours a day will be 12GB.
You can add a GSM SIM card to watch the live streams from the mobile vehicle camera. To watch all four cameras, 2GB data plan will give you 6 hours/month, or 12 hours for 2 cameras, or 24 hours for 1 camera.
The DVR is sold by itself, and you can add hard drives, or SD cards to record most recent video, as well as a set up monitor when you check out. Click here to see all of our vehicle cameras.
This product ships from China for $50 for each DVR, and it takes 2-3 weeks to arrive.
The Tiny Four Camera Vehicle DVR does not come with any cameras, all cameras are optional. This vehicle video recorder compresses the video with H.264 compression for very small files, and records 4 channels of audio also.
Tiny Four Camera Vehicle DVR With GPS And 3G Features:
- Video And Audio
- H.264 High Profile video compression,real time recording (25fps(PAL)/30fps(NTSC) for each channel. Frame rate adjustable for each channel.
- AAC (Advanced Audio Compression) for audio.
- 1x D1 resolution PAL 720 × 576 - D1 NTSC 720 × 486, 3x CIF (25FPS) 352 × 288
- Supports 4/2/1 channel video and 4/2/1 channel audio recording
- Power Input
- Supports from +8V DC to +36VDC. Applicable for vehicles with +12V or +24V battery.
- When the power input connects in reverse polarity, the auto-protect function can prevent the recorder and battery from damage.
- The recorder provides each camera with stable +12V DC power; DVR can detect the short cut on power circuit.
- Can use ignition or separate battery to control the power.
- Recording mode
- Continuous recording.
- Starts recording automatically when the DVR is turned on.
- Supports motion activated recording
- Supports schedule recording.
- Supports alarm recording.
- Speed and Vehicle status recording
- Record the vehicle speed and car id with audio and video.
- Supports 6 sensors, can be connected to brake, return, right turn, left turn light etc.
- Over-speed alarm.
- SATA 2.5’’ hard drive and SD card for storage
- Supports SATA 2.5 inch hard drive and optional SD card for up to 64GB storage, external USB device (memory stick or hard drive) is ok . NOTE If you remove the SD card while recording or playing, it might cause the damage of the file on SD card. While recording or playing, the yellow light on the front panel will be on. So please stop recording or playing until the yellow light is off if you need to remove the SD card.
- Multiple player supported
- You can use the following player to play back the record file.
- VLC media player
- KM Player
- Storm player (Version 2009 or above
- Winamp Version 5.531 or above
- Windows MediaPlayer (Need to download the H.264 control by network)
- Overall description
- High video quality based on H.264 profile compression.
- Optional GPS function records video with a GPS map location.
- Optional 3G function allows you to stream video over a 3G account.
- High resolution recording, D1 resolution for 1 channel (PAL:720 x 576/NTSC:720 x 486), CIF for 3 channels 352 × 288.
- USB port connects thumb drive/external HDD storage.
- Compact size & lightweight, much easier for installation.
- Support from 8VDC to 32VDC, applicable for 12VDC and 24VDC vehicles.
- The recorder provides each camera with stable +12VDC power; DVR can detect the short cut on power circuit.
- Can use ignition to control the power. Configurable power timer after ignition is off.
- Automatic, event trigger, schedule or motion recording options.
- Can record speed with audio and video. Support overspeed alarm. Support 3 sensors, can record brake, return, right turn, left turn light status into the record file.
- Optional External GPS allows for vehicle tracking and location with video and audio.
- Anti-vibration mount.
- Optional 3G for video streaming.
- Use AVI format for record file. Compatible with different player software.
- Support FAT32 file system, record file can be read directly on Windows, Linux.
- Motion detection and the sensitivity can be adjusted.
- Date and time stamp records onto footage.
Before the Tiny Four Camera Vehicle DVR With GPS And 3G, there really wasn't any way to have 2-4 cameras inside a car recording due to battery issues. The DVR would drain the car's battery so it would not start the next day. You can purchase a car or motorcycle battery to power the dvr overnight without draining your battery.
You can hook this tiny 4 camera video recorder up inside a car, truck or bus, and record the video while the vehicle is moving. Add optional GPS, 3G, or WiFi, and you can track the route, and watch the video online. Further down are the cameras we used.
However, it really shines as a vehicle security camera system. If you purchase a few parts at the local auto supply store, you can have this set up in a few hours, or give it to a car stereo or alarm installer to do for you.
You will need to purchase a few things at your local auto parts store:
- Marine battery with 500 Marine cranking amps
- Plastic battery case to protect inside the trunk
- Small eyelets to crimp to power wire ends to connect to battery
Here is how you can hook it to a car or motorcycle battery and to put in the trunk to power it so it won't drain your car battery. Just get a marine, car, or motorcycle battery at the auto parts store. You can get a plastic, covered box to protect your trunk, a set of eyelet hooks, and crimp them with plyers on the red & black wires. You also need to splice in the yellow wire as shows, because its only needed if you hook it to the ignition to start it.
We suggest this method, vs connecting to your car battery as if you don't drive it enough each day, and you use it each day, it could drain it in a couple weeks.
You will have to use the remote control to turn on the DVR, and hit record & make sure the record light is on if you are using it while the vehicle is stopped. Call us with any questions to help setting it up.
Mini 4 Camera Vehicle DVR Specifications:
- VIDEO INPUT: 4 channels
- VIDEO OUTPUT: 1 channel, 1.0V, p-p, 75␣, BNC
- VIDEO FORMAT: Support PAL/NTSC
- VIDEO COMPRESSION: H.264 High Profile
- RECORD RESOLUTION:1280x1024(PAL)/ 1248x832(NTSC)
- FRAME RATE: 100fps(PAL), 120fps(NTSC)
- VIDEO BITRATE:1.98Mbps ~ 4.5Mbps, 4 level video quality
- AUDIO INPUT: 4 channels
- AUDIO INPUT FORMAT: 20K␣, RCA
- AUDIO OUTPUT:1 channel, 500␣, RCA
- AUDIO LEVEL:1V ~2V, p-p
- AUDIO COMPRESSION:G.711
- STORAGE:1.8 inch Hard drive, SD card, external USB device (memory stick or hard drive)
- FILE FORMAT: AVI
- SENSORS:1 speed sensor, 1 ignition sensor, 3 sensors for brake, return etc.
- COM PORT:2 RS232 port, 1 RS485 port
- NETWORK:RJ45, 10M/100M Ethernet
- GPS:Support GPS receiver(optional), can record GPS information along with video and audio. GPS data format: NEMA0183, Baudrate: 4800bps
- PLAYER: Specially designed player for the DVR
- THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE: Windows Media Player(Ver 11.0 or above), VLC Media Player(Ver1.0.0 or above)
- INPUT POWER: From +8VDC to +40VDC
- POWER OUTPUT: DC, +12V@1.5A, +5V@1A
- POWER COMSUMPTION:Working power: <5W, Strand by power: 0.1W (exclude camera, hard drive, monitor)
- WORKING TEMPERATURE: From 14 F ~ 140 F (-10 C ~ +60 C)
- SIZE:5.9 x 4.9 x 2.55 inches (150mm x 125mm x 65mm)
- WEIGHT: 2.42 lbs (1.1kgs)
List of Standard Accessories
- Mobile Digital Video Recorder with antivibration mounting (cradle)A
- Antivibration mounting (cradle)
- AV Input Cable 1pc(1CH), 1ps(2CH), 2ps(4CH)
- AV Output Cable
- Integration cable
- Remote controller
- Fuse box
- 2 Amp fuse 2pcs
- Screw for DVR installation 4 pcs
- Hard Drive Case (with Hard Drive)
- Power cable
Optional 3.5 inch LCD powered by the DVR:
EyeSpyPro guarantees this product for 90 days from date of purchase. If the manufacturer offers a longer warranty, we will assist you in obtaining repairs under warranty. Contact us for the manufacturers warranty for this product.
Find Similar Products by Category
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
EyeSpyPro.com 2973 Harbor Blvd., #691, Costa Mesa, CA 92626 USA
Toll Free: 1-877-3-EYE-SPY (1-877-339-3779) • FAX: 1-800-862-6120 &bull
All clients who purchase from this website agree to all terms and conditions in our Shipping, Returns/Cancellations, Payments, and Warranty links above.
Make sure you call us if you have any questions about selecting the correct product to fit your needs before you order, as any custom built hidden cameras, open software or fluid detection devices, boxes with the seal broken, vehicle trackers, and bug detectors are not refundable or returnable unless defective. We are here to assist you, and if you have ANY questions, please call us before you order @ 1-877-339-3779.
Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
EyeSpyPro is not responsible for any shipment that is seized by any Government Customs or Border Protection Agency. We are not responsible for any duties, import fees, taxes, VAT charges, or any other fee that you are charged because you live outside the USA.
Any camera that is not advertised as a day/night, low light, or low lux camera will not perform well in low light, and not at all in the dark. Make sure you know what you are ordering before you order it, and feel free to call us @ the number above or send us an email using the Contact link above.
Do not buy any infrared illuminator if your camera is not an IR camera. It has to have a removable IR-Cut filter that slides out of the way at night for the camera to recognize the IR.
Shipping prices are for one small item. If you order more than one small item, including complete systems, we will adjust the order and charge the actual shipping price.
EyeSpyPro.com does not endorse any of our products for illegal activities. EyeSpyPro.com is not responsible or liable in any way for any damage, vandalism, theft, or any other action that may occur while a EyeSpyPro.com product is in use by the purchaser.