Don't See What
You Are Looking
For? Call Us:
We Can Get It!
Discrete Shipping &
Billing by Naga Co
The DVR Spy Watch
No longer available
The DVR Spy Watch is a hefty mans watch that records large clear 640 x 480 color digital video @ 20-25 fps, for 85 minutes, with clear audio, and takes large still pictures!
We're overstocked and want to clear some inventory. Pick up this great watch for less than what you pay for a regular watch, and this one has a video camera built in!
The video spy watch is incredibly easy to use, as well as also functioning as a handsome and rugged metal men's watch. It comes with 4GB of internal memory for hours of video and thousands of still photo's.
The spy watch is fully functional and there is no way on earth that anyone will know it's recording their every move and word. If you are a gum shoe, law enforcement, or just want to record what's going on discretely, then this is THE next gadget you gotta have.
When you charge it, make sure you plug the USB cable into the watch, then into your PC, or you will fry the main chip for the watch!
It comes in two different body colors, silver or black, which is really sorta ultra shiny dark titanium sorta color. And you can get each one with a dark or a light face. The one above is the dark body and the silver face.
This is also a great watch! It is very solid and made of good quality metal. The band is solid and not flimsy, and the watch face is large and demands respect. See pics below of what it looks like on a man. If you want a smaller watch, try the Yacht Master, which is an Apple compatible video surveillance watch), or the Round Spy Watch.
The DVR Spy watch works great on a PC with VLC Media Player, KM Player, or Windows Media Player, though it WON'T work on a Mac. ;0(
Here's a YouTube video of what you get with the DVR Spy Watch & how to use it. Check out the raw video & photo files, as well as pictures below:
The color is rich and crisp when there is color, and the contrast is automatic, though it does not work that great in dark areas. One of the videos is of looking one way down the road, toward the sunset, and it's pretty dark until I turn toward a boy who was running by with his dog.
We charged it up & it recorded for 84 & 85 minutes in two different tests. It records one 1 hour file that is about 1.289GB, and the other file is about 24-25 minutes & 368MB.
The DVR Spy Watch does NOT work well in dark environments. You will get something and sound, though in a dark club or room, the video won't be that great. The file sizes are smaller when you record inside, up to 1/3!
Here Are Some Raw Videos Of The Video Spy Watch To Download:
Here are some pics to download:
- Charge the DVR Spy Watch with the attached USB cord through your PC for 3 hours.
- Push the ON button for 3 seconds and the status light just under the number "60" at the very top of the dial shins blue. It's tiny, so it won't be easy to see, yet it's easy for you to see. When the blue light is on, it's in stand-by mode.
- Push the on button once and it will start to twinkle green; you are now recording. Keep the camera face at what you want, because if you are sloppy, you will film their foreheads, or the ceiling above them.
- To stop recording push the ON button once and the light will turn back to blue or stand-by mode.
- You can either start recording again, or take still pictures, or turn it off.
- To take still pictures, push the ON button 3 times quickly; the light will alternate between blue and green, still picture mode.
- Steady your arm and push the ON button once. Give it a second or 2 to take and process the picture if you can. If you jerk your arm right after pushing the button, you could get a blurry picture. Hold steady for a second and point directly at them.
- To exit, push the ON button 3 x again to go back to stand-by mode.
- Turn the Video Spy Watch off by pressing down the ON button for 3 seconds.
That's it! How simple is that? If it's outside, cup your other hand over the top of the watch so you can see the status light. It points @ an angle, so learn how to observe it while outside when it's bright. After a while, you get good at it and can quickly switch from video to still pics, and back in a few pushes of the ON button.
Unscrew the plug on the left side and that is the USB port. Plug in the USB cable to the port and upload to your PC. Delete and charge and your are back in business. Easy as pie...
- Advanced high definition video and pure audio lets you clearly see who's there & hear what they say
- It's great for use as a hidden camera or, spy camera for undercover work
- Records clear video at 20-25fps
- Real time recording in avi video format
- With the included portable charger , you can charge the recorder battery at anytime with an AA battery, and be able to operate during charging
- Built-in 4GB flash memory
- 80-90 minutes of recording
- Use it as a photo camera
- Use it as plug and play PC camera
- Use it as a normal watch
- Playback video on PC
- Video resolution: VGA video format 640 x 480
- Voice recording : Yes
- Internal Memory: 4GB
- Video File Size: 300KB ~ 945KB per second, 18MB ~ 56.7MB per minute
- Battery: Lithium-ion
- Record Time: Over 100 minutes
- USB interface: USB 2.0
- Dimension: 2.047 x 177 x .59 inches (52mm x 45mm x 15mm)
- Net Weight: about 5.07 oz (144 grams)
Download the Manual for the DVR Spy Watch
Now have fun and remember, NEVER invade someones privacy because you could spend time in jail.
Model: E-DVR-WATCH-2 - The DVR Spy Watch
EyeSpyPro guarantees this product for 90 days from date of purchase. If the manufacturer offers a longer warranty, we will assist you in obtaining repairs under warranty. Contact us for the manufacturers warranty for this product.
Find Similar Products by Category
This is COOOOL!!!!
Posted by Unknown on 2nd Jun 2009
Very easy to use. Takes nice quality video in good light.
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
EyeSpyPro.com 2973 Harbor Blvd., #691, Costa Mesa, CA 92626 USA
Toll Free: 1-877-3-EYE-SPY (1-877-339-3779) • FAX: 1-800-862-6120 &bull
All clients who purchase from this website agree to all terms and conditions in our Shipping, Returns/Cancellations, Payments, and Warranty links above.
Make sure you call us if you have any questions about selecting the correct product to fit your needs before you order, as any custom built hidden cameras, open software or fluid detection devices, boxes with the seal broken, vehicle trackers, and bug detectors are not refundable or returnable unless defective. We are here to assist you, and if you have ANY questions, please call us before you order @ 1-877-339-3779.
Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
EyeSpyPro is not responsible for any shipment that is seized by any Government Customs or Border Protection Agency. We are not responsible for any duties, import fees, taxes, VAT charges, or any other fee that you are charged because you live outside the USA.
Any camera that is not advertised as a day/night, low light, or low lux camera will not perform well in low light, and not at all in the dark. Make sure you know what you are ordering before you order it, and feel free to call us @ the number above or send us an email using the Contact link above.
Do not buy any infrared illuminator if your camera is not an IR camera. It has to have a removable IR-Cut filter that slides out of the way at night for the camera to recognize the IR.
Shipping prices are for one small item. If you order more than one small item, including complete systems, we will adjust the order and charge the actual shipping price.
EyeSpyPro.com does not endorse any of our products for illegal activities. EyeSpyPro.com is not responsible or liable in any way for any damage, vandalism, theft, or any other action that may occur while a EyeSpyPro.com product is in use by the purchaser.