This Telescopic Video Pole Camera has a rigid aluminum shaft, a short flexible cable, and LED's on the end, which allows you to see up to 6.25 feet, or 75 inches away.
The Techpower Telescopic Pole Camera is a specially designed surveillance device for Law Enforcement, prisons, Customs, Coast Guard, Special Forces, Border Patrol, or anywhere you need to look in tight, cramped, out of the way places for weapons, contraband, explosives, firearms, etc.
This Telescopic Pole camera has a ton of options. While you can just plug the video output into a DVR, we can supply this with 2 different DVR's, or a 2.4GHz wireless transmitter. You can either record the video to internal SD cards on the DVR's, or with the wireless transmitter option, send the signal to an optional wrist worn receiver, or a standard 2.4GHz receiver that can be connected to a conventional Digital Video Recorder.
This Telescopic Pole Camera has been upgraded to a high resolution, 520 line camera with a 158 degree field of view, so it's almost 180 degrees!
Techpower Telescopic Pole Camera Benefits:
- Telescopic aluminum shaft with a flexible end and a CCD camera with 8 LED's or IR's for low light situations
- The front end has a semi-rigid flex end that can be adjusted for any viewing angle, even back at you
- Waterproof and oil proof
- Can accomidate a mini DVR to record what the camera sees
- Head monitor for bright sunny days so the operator can see what the camera sees
- Collapsed pole, removable camera head, monitor, and batteries fit into a case slightly larger than a standard briefcase
- Extremely portable, lightweight, and easy to use
This extendable pole camera comes with Infrared Illuminators, as well as adding optional IR or LED lights to beef up your recording in dark places.
The telescopic arm extends a body length away, and with lights, you can see under cars or trucks, in cargo trucks or boats, or anywhere else you need to see what is in hard to reach locations.
The end is short flexi cable and can even be bent back toward you. Sees well in dark places, and it's like a one legged tripod to extend it out.
Choose between the following options:
- Mini DVR with 2.5" LCD Screen
- Mini DVR with 2.5" LCD Screen External Controls & 2.4GHz transmitter
- Mini DVR with 3.5" Touch Screen LCD Screen
- Wireless 2.4GHz Transmitter with no LCD screen
- Additional white LED or IR lighting to mix and match for the best recording at night.
- Wireless Wrist Worn DVR/Receiver
- Wireless 2.4GHz receiver
If you need to record the video, you can choose a DVR option that records to internal mini SD cards that can be viewed on a PC with no special software. A wireless option can send the signal to a standard 2.4GHz receiver to record on a DVR, or a wrist mounted receiver/DVR that can also record. There is also a wireless option with no screen, that is not as easy to moniter.
If you have to look in tight spots at borders, prisons, check-points, ports of entry, or anywhere else, the Techpower Telescopic Pole Camera will give you the most bang for the buck.
|Day/night mini color CCD camera
||2.1mm, FOV: 158°
||1∕4” SONY color CCD
||123A Lithium Battery *2
||Around 240 minutes
||IR LED Light x 8
|Length before extension
||Around 80 cm
|Length after extension
||Around 190 cm
This product ships from Taiwan for a $180 fee
Model: E-POLE-R - Techpower Telescopic Pole Camera