The SecureShot Yard Guard Mail Box Hidden Video Surveillance Camera is your set of eyes to guard the front of your home from flag burning punks and vandals with a built-in, long life battery.
Inside the mail box hidden video surveillance system is a battery powered, weather resistant, self-contained, 1 camera outdoor video surveillance system that uses heat activated motion sensors to only record video when some criminal wonders onto your property.
The SecureShot Yard Guard Mail Box Hidden Camera has been upgraded to record 720 x 480 D1 video at 30 fps. You can record smaller, 320 x 240 video to save disc space, though the video is smaller. At 30 frames per second, its smooth and clear, or record high quality JPEG photos.
If you are looking for a great way to monitor the front of your home, 2nd home, or business from vandalism or graffiti, the mail box hidden camera is a covert, weatherproof digital video recorder that can record what happens to your outdoor assets and property so you have evidence for law enforcement to throw the book at them.
This SecureShot hidden camera with DVR has an auto switching power supply that will work with 110 or 220 volts, so it can be used worldwide.
Right click to download raw samples from a SecureShot Mailbox Hidden Camera to your computer. Play back the video with VLC Media Player on Mac or PC, or KM Player on the PC:
The Yard Guard Mail Box Hidden Camera also has a new 550 line high resolution auto switching camera that records in clear color during the day, and when it gets dark, switches to a low Lux b/w camera. You do need some light, and night recordings, check out the Yard Guard Mailbox Video Camera With Night Vision.
Most SecureShot Cameras take a day or two to build for you and ship out. Let us know if you need a rush order.
The SecureShot Yard Guard Mail Box Hidden Camera Features:
- 1 Year Standby Battery Power Removable Li-ion Battery for Charging
- PIR Motion Activation
- 20 Hours Recording Per Charge
- 550 line, High Resolution auto Color/B/W auto switching Sony CCD camera especially optimized for the invisible IR's
- Embedded Time/Date Stamp - Embedded in video- Time/Date stamp is seen on both playback from unit and PC via SD Card.
- High Resolution D1 Video at 30 fps: (720x480) High Resolution fluid motion recording capability (user adjustable from 1 to 30 fps)
- 32GB SDHC Card Support- 160 hours recording at 320 x 240 with 30 fps- (records 5 hours per GB on lower resolution) Hundreds of hours possible with lower frame rate selections.
- Firmware Upgrade - New firmware can be quickly installed via USB port.
- Multiple Playback Speeds: X1/ X2/ X4/ X8/ X16/ X32/
- Enhanced Motion Activation: Not only is sensitivity adjustable, but also features a "grid" setting with multiple blocks to eliminate unwanted triggers in the camera view such as a computer screen or rotating fan.
- IR Remote Control: For setting system parameters and arming and disarming unit
- Schedule Recording: Record time can be set to record at only times of interest.
- Event Search Function: Property and fist image of selected file is displayed to quickly find a particular event.
Have you read about the people who's flags are burned hanging out front? That really burns me up, no pun intended! Anyway, with the mail box hidden camera system, just set this innocent looking mail box up out front of your house. Even if you already have a mail box, a 2nd one really won't be noticed, as it could be for newspapers or outgoing mail.
The SecureShot Yard Guard Mail Box Hidden Camera DVR is a working mail box with a lock. Inside, we put a passive infrared (PIR), heat activated motion sensor, so you won't get false readings from tree branches, etc. Also inside is a no-drain, rechargeable, Lithium-Ion battery that can record for 20 straight hours, or sit up to one year in standby!
It's all motion activated, and it will record for up to 1 minute or longer if you desire, after motion stops. Then it goes back to stand-by mode, waiting for any movement.
As soon as a human gets within 30 feet, it will trip the sensor to start recording. When you are ready, the video can be viewed on a PC, or a Mac with VLC media player, or plug the mail box hidden camera into your VCR or TV if you don't have a computer.
The Mail Box Hidden Camera recording time is approximately 5 hours per GB:
- 2GB - 10 hours constant recording
- 4GB - 20 hours constant recording
- 8GB - 40 hours constant recording
- 16GB - 80 hours constant recording
- 32GB - 160 hours constant recording
All SecureShot Covert Hidden Camera DVR's Include:
- SecureShot Covert DVR/Camera
- IR remote control
- RCA video connector cable for use with your TV/Monitor
- 1x 4GB SD Card
- USB SD card reader with extension cable
Add a LCD Set-up monitor, extra battery, and larger memory at check-out using the drop down menus.