The SecureShot Yard Guard Fake Owl Hidden Camera is a battery powered, self-contained, 1 camera outdoor video surveillance system for any home or business.
If you are looking for a covert, outdoor digital video recorder that can protect your outdoor assets and property, does not require electricity, and blends in with any home, or ranch, this is the outdoor camera Yard Guard Fake Owl hidden camera covert video surveillance system for you!
The covert spy camera is hidden under the beak, and the IR's and montion sensor are under the face looking straight out and at a slight down angle. It will be very hard to tell this is a hidden camera recording whenever a human walks in front of the PIR sensor.
Inside the SecureShot Yard Guard Fake Owl Hidden Camera DVR you will find a micro PIR motion activation system. Why is that important? For starters, it will only start recording video surveillance footage when a human walks buy. Their body heat activates the sensor and tells the DVR to start recording. It takes 1-2 seconds to wake up, then the camera will record while there is motion, and for one minutes after. It then goes back to sleep, ready for the next movement, so you don't drain your battery.
All this is hidden inside an ordinary fake plastic owl for the ultimate outdoor perimeter protection for your home or business.Yard Guard Fake Owl Hidden Came can record 20 straight hours of actual video, or on motion activation, last one full year in "standby mode" on a single charge.
The Covert Owl Hidden Camera takes a day or two to build and ship.
And there is virtually no battery drain while in standby mode, and no false alarms. As soon as "body heat" is detected, up to 30 feet away, the SecureShot Yard Guard Fake Owl Hidden Camera DVR hidden camera's hi resolution video is recorded on a hidden SD card. Recording continues until 1 minute after motion ceases, then yard guard camera automatically returns to standby mode.
This Fake Owl hidden camera with DVR will work with 110 or 220 volts, so it can be used worldwide.
Here are actual raw samples from a SecureShot with IR Hidden Camera. Right click to download them to your computer. For the raw .asf files, use either VLC Media Player on Mac or PC, or KM Player on the PC to play back the .asf files. If you need a camera that can see in total darkness, try the
SecureShot Yard Guard Fake Owl Hidden Camera DVR with Night Vision.
Right Click To Download Video Samples Of The SecureShot Yard Guard Fake Owl Hidden Camera DVR:
If you need a discrete way to watch what is going on at your home, office, or business, without installing multiple camera video surveillance system, you might want to consider the SecureShot Yard Guard Fake Owl Hidden Camera DVR. You will see very clear, D1 or 720 x 480 video at 30 frames per second, or record high quality JPEG pictures.
SecureShot Yard Guard Fake Owl Hidden Camera Features:
- "No Battery Drain" Standby System
- Removable Li-ion Battery for Chargin
- 1 Year Standby Battery Power
- 20 Hours Recording Per Charge
- 550 line, High Resolution auto Color/B/W auto switching Sony CCD camera
- PIR Motion Activation
- High Resolution D1 Video at 30 fps: (720x480) High Resolution fluid motion recording capability (user adjustable from 1 to 30 fps)
- 4GB SD Card, optional 32GB SDHC Card Support
- Firmware Upgrade - New firmware can be quickly installed via USB port.
- Embedded Time/Date Stamp - Embedded in video- Time/Date stamp is seen on both playback from unit and PC via SD Card
- Enhanced Motion Activation: Not only is sensitivity adjustable, but also features a "grid" setting with multiple blocks to eliminate unwanted triggers in the camera view such as a computer screen or rotating fan
- Multiple Playback Speeds: X1/ X2/ X4/ X8/ X16/ X32/
- Schedule Recording: Record time can be set to record at only times of interest
- Event Search Function: Property and fist image of selected file is displayed to quickly find a particular event
- IR Remote Control: For setting system parameters and arming and disarming unit
Why are the SecureShot line of hidden cameras with DVR the most covert on the market? Lets start with no visible SD card slots. No matter how hard you look, you won't see anything on the outside that will give it away that there is a hidden camera inside this innocent looking fake owl. There are no visible lights or video out ports like the other brands.
The SecureShot Yard Guard Fake Owl Hidden Camera also has a new 550 line high resolution auto switching color/b/w camera that works great in low light.
You can play back your recordings through a TV/VCR directly from unit, or remove the SD card and play on your Mac or PC with Video Lan or KM Player.
The updated SecureShot hidden cameras with DVR recording time is approximately 5 hours per GB:
- 2GB - 10 hours constant recording
- 4GB - 20 hours constant recording
- 8GB - 40 hours constant recording
- 16GB - 80 hours constant recording
- 32GB - 160 hours constant recording
The SecureShot Yard Guard Fake Owl Hidden Camera DVR is "armed" by simply pressing the power button on the included IR remote control. A short "beep" tone is emitted to verify proper operation. No "tell-tale" extra lights or switches insure a totally covert system.
Recorded images/video can be played back directly from the unit by simply connecting the included RCA cable to your TV/Monitor and touching the play button on IR remote control. SD card can also be removed from unit and played on your PC via included SD card reader. Playback speed can be changed to 2X or 4X. No additional PC software needed.
Add a LCD Set-up monitor to make it easy to align the camera perfectly.
All SecureShot Covert Hidden Camera DVR's Include:
- SecureShot Covert DVR/Camera
- IR remote control
- RCA video connector cable for use with your TV/Monitor
- 1x 4GB SD Card
- USB SD card reader with extension cable