The SecureShot Covert Touch Lamp Hidden Camera DVR looks innocent, yet will record video of people doing what they should not be doing.
The SecureShot Covert Touch Lamp Hidden Camera DVR now records in large, D1 resolution, or you can set it to snap high quality JPEG photo's. With the enhanced 550 line high resolution camera, you are going to record covert surveillance video during the day, and very good quality at night when it automatically switches to a low lux black & white camera. You will need some light, as it will not record in very low light or no light situations.
And now all electricity powered Secure Shot covert hidden nanny cameras have a 6 second pre-record that will capture the video before there is movement. Why you ask? Because if someone is running or quickly moves in front of most spy cameras, they miss the first second or two. Not with the updated Secure Shot line of hidden nanny cam cameras.
Most SecureShot Hidden Cameras with DVR are built in 1-2 days, however, call us if you need to ship one same day.
The SecureShot Covert Touch Lamp Camera is a one camera, covert, self-recording video surveillance solution. It does require some easy assembly, like an IKEA product, so be ready to receive it packed in a flat box that you get to assemble.
Each SecureShot Covert DVR/Camera is set to record on motion out of the box; just plug the lamp spy camera in the 110V outlet, and its recording. How easy is that to use?
If you like, you can also set it up to record on a specific schedule each day, or constant, 24/7 video. You can also mask out areas like where pets are, fans, flags, or drapes, which will trigger recording normally. Your video is stored in a tiny SD card, housed in a hidden compartment that only you have access to.
This unit records video in clear color during the day, and in low light b/w at night. It won't see in total darkness, and if you need a camera that can, check out the SecureShot Covert Touch Lamp Hidden Camera DVR With Night Vision.
Below you can find some links to samples videos from a secure shot spy camera. It works on any PC and you can use either VLC Media Player on Mac or PC, or KM Player on the PC to play back the .asf files.
Right Click To Download SecureShot Covert Touch Lamp Hidden Camera DVR Indoor Video Samples:
The SecureShot Covert Touch Lamp Hidden Camera DVR uses a real Touch Lamp that also contains a complete video surveillance recording system. Ideal for home or office security when you want to see what people are doing when you are not there. The tiny high res 550 line, auto switching day/night camera is behind a small pinhole that views out the front at a straight angle.
The SecureShot Covert Touch Lamp Hidden Camera Features:
- 32GB SDHC Card Support- 160 hours recording at 320 x 240 with 30 fps- (records 5 hours per GB on lower resolution) Hundreds of hours possible with lower frame rate selections.
- 550 line, High Resolution auto Color/B/W auto switching Sony CCD camera
- 6 Second Pre-Record to never miss critical evidence.
- High Resolution D1 Video at 30 fps: (720x480) High Resolution fluid motion recording capability (user adjustable from 1 to 30 fps)
- Embedded Time/Date Stamp - Embedded in video- Time/Date stamp is seen on both playback from unit and PC via SD Card.
- Multiple Playback Speeds: X1/ X2/ X4/ X8/ X16/ X32/
- Scheduled Recording: Record time can be set to record at only times of interest.
- Firmware Upgrade - New firmware can be quickly installed via USB port.
- Event Search Function: Property and fist image of selected file is displayed to quickly find a particular event.
- Enhanced Motion Activation: Not only is sensitivity adjustable, but also features a "grid" setting with multiple blocks to eliminate unwanted triggers in the camera view such as a computer screen or rotating fan.
- IR Remote Control: For setting system parameters and arming and disarming unit
When you check out you can add a LCD Set-up monitor to make it easy to align the camera perfectly, as well as optional SD cards up to 32GB.
The updated SecureShot hidden cameras with DVR recording time per Gigabyte of storage is:
- 2GB - 10 hours constant recording
- 4GB - 20 hours constant recording
- 8GB - 40 hours constant recording
- 16GB - 80 hours constant recording
- 32GB - 160 hours constant recording
This hidden camera/DVR systems is 110V only. If you live outside the USA, or anywhere that has 220V and plug this in, it will fry the insides. You will need a 220 to 110 converter, which you can get at airports, Department stores in the travel section, or electronics stores. If you plug it in without a converter it will burn out.
All SecureShot Covert Hidden Camera DVR's Include:
- SecureShot Covert DVR/Camera
- IR remote control
- RCA video connector cable for use with your TV/Monitor
- 1x 4GB SD Card
- USB SD card reader with extension cable