The SecureShot Covert Thermal Motion Activated Battery Powered Teddy Bear Camera DVR has a 1 Year Standby Battery that can record for days or weeks on motion detection.
No more power cords that could give you away, with our totally portable SecureShot Covert Thermal Motion Activated Battery Powered Teddy Bear Camera DVR, you can quickly set up this hidden Nanny Cam without the worry of an AC outlets or extension cords.
This cute little Teddy Bear Nanny Cam is only 10" tall and 5" wide, and you can set it on a bed, or on a shelf to watch over your child when you are not there. The camera is in the nose, and the motion sensor is right below that.
The lead time on this built-to order Teddy Bear Covert Camera is typically 1-2 days to build & ship.
Below we are posting actual raw samples from a SecureShot. All you need to do is right click and download them to your PC or Mac. To play back the raw .asf files, use either VLC Media Player on Mac or PC, or KM Player on the PC to play back the .asf files.
Simply Right Click A SecureShot Covert Thermal Motion Activated Battery Powered Teddy Bear Camera DVR Indoor Video To Download:
The SecureShot Teddy Bear Camera DVR will record 15 hours of motion activated video, which could be days or weeks of time, and when not recording, rests in sleep mode for up to 1 year per charge. The Passive Infrared Motion Sensor (PIR) will wake the teddy bear nanny cam up when a person walks in front of it and will continue to record while their is motion, then go back to sleep mode.
Each battery powered SecureShot hidden camera with DVR uses a PIR sensor that lets us get the 1 year of stand-by. When no humans are detected, the unit goes to sleep. As soon as body heat is detected, it takes about 1-2 seconds to wake up and record. It will record while there is motion, and will record for 1 minute before it goes back to sleep. If motion is detected in the minute, there is a 6 second pre-record feature, so you will not miss anything. When it goes to sleep, it does have that 1-2 second wake-up period, so just position the camera so it will not miss someone running in front of it by pointing it at a door or entry way.
This SecureShot hidden camera with DVR has an auto switching power supply that will work with 110 or 220 volts, so it can be used worldwide.
The SecureShot SecureShot PIR Motion Sensor Battery Powered Teddy Bear Camera With DVR Features:
- 550 line, High Resolution auto Color/B/W auto switching Sony CCD camera
- Optional 32GB SDHC Card Support- 160 hours recording at 320 x 240 with 30 fps- (records 5 hours per GB on lower resolution) Hundreds of hours possible with lower frame rate selections.
- PIR Body Heat Motion Activation
- "No Battery Drain" Standby System
- Removable Li-ion Battery for Charging
- 1 Year Standby Battery Power
- 20 Hours Recording Per Charge
- Embedded Time/Date Stamp - Embedded in video- Time/Date stamp is seen on both playback from unit and PC via SD Card.
- Enhanced Motion Activation: Not only is sensitivity adjustable, but also features a "grid" setting with multiple blocks to eliminate unwanted triggers in the camera view such as a computer screen or rotating fan.
- High Resolution D1 Video at 30 fps: (720x480) High Resolution fluid motion recording capability (user adjustable from 1 to 30 fps)
- Multiple Playback Speeds: X1/ X2/ X4/ X8/ X16/ X32/
- Firmware Upgrade - New firmware can be quickly installed via USB port.
- IR Remote Control: For setting system parameters and arming and disarming unit
- Event Search Function: Property and fist image of selected file is displayed to quickly find a particular event.
- Schedule Recording: Record time can be set to record at only times of interest.
The SecureShot Covert Thermal Motion Activated Battery Powered Teddy Bear Camera DVR has an exclusive heat activated PIR motion activation system, there is virtually no battery drain while the camera is in standby, and no false alarms from curtains or sunlight. The passive infrared sensor is so sensitive, it can pick up a human from 30 feet as the button nose hidden camera starts to record hi resolution D1 720 x 480 video to a hidden SD card.
The SecureShot Teddy Bear Spy Camera Nanny Cam includes a rechargeable high capacity Li-ion battery that offers 1 year of standby operation, and over 20 hours of actual recording per charge.
Recordings can be played back to TV/VCR directly from unit, or SD card can be removed from the hidden, zipped compartment and played on your PC or Mac with VLC Media Player.
Every updated SecureShot hidden cameras with DVR recording time is approximately 5 hours per GB:
- 2GB - 10 hours constant recording
- 4GB - 20 hours constant recording
- 8GB - 40 hours constant recording
- 16GB - 80 hours constant recording
- 32GB - 160 hours constant recording
The SecureShot Teddy Bear Nanny Cam Includes:
- SecureShot Covert DVR/Camera
- IR remote control
- RCA video connector cable for use with your TV/Monitor
- 1x 4GB SD Card
- USB SD card reader with extension cable
Add a spare or 2nd battery, larger SD cards, and a handy LCD Set-up monitor to make it easy to align the camera perfectly when you check-out.