The SecureShot Covert Camera iHome Stereo iPod Dock Hidden Camera blends in at home or work, and records surveillance video of whoever walks in front of it.
The SecureShot Covert Camera iPod Dock Stereo Hidden Camera DVR has an auto-switching, high resolution color camera for excellent video recordings during the day, and and at low light, it automatically switches to a low LUX black & white camera, though it can not record in the dark.
This iPod dock spy camera makes the ideal nanny cam to watch how they are treating your children when you are not there. It also works well in an office or business environment, as it sits in the corner, silently recording on motion activation, or set it up to record every day between certain times, which we call scheduled recording.
iPod Dock Stereo Hidden Camera Benefits:
- Easy to use, just plug it in and it works; you don't have to be a rocket scientist to operate it
- Records to SD cards that are located in hidden compartments for a totally covert 1 camera video recording solution
- Hidden camera looks straight out the front, just point it at the area you want to record
- Time & Date stamp so you can clearly show what day & time the event happened
- High quality auto switching camera to record very clear, covert video
- Play back the video by plugging it into a TV or monitor, or take out the SD card and put it in any computer
The majority of the SecureShot Covert Cameras take one or two days to build for you.
If you need one to ship same day, call us for a list of available models.
If you need a covert hidden camera that can see in total darkness, you need the Click here to see the SecureShot Covert Camera iPod Dock Stereo Hidden Camera DVR With IR.
Download Actual SecureShot Covert Camera iPod Dock Stereo Hidden Camera DVR Indoor Video Clips:
The SecureShot line of hidden cameras with DVR are the most covert and discrete on the market because there are no visible SD card slots to let people know there is a camera inside. You will not see any lights, or out of place port or signs that its been modified. And we make sure to hide the SD cards behind a variety of secret compartments, so they can not be easily found.
What better way to wake up or go to bed than to your favorite tunes with the SecureShot Covert Dual Camera iPod Dock Stereo Hidden Camera DVR watching every move? This sleek clock radio wakes you gradually and lulls you to sleep with your iPod music or AM/FM radio or buzzer. It does all this while charging the iPod with a built-in dock connector, so it's ready to go when you are! Even better is the hidden camera inside that will make sure a housekeeper or cleaner is not poking around your bedroom looking for items to steal.
The SecureShot Covert Camera iHome Stereo iPod Dock Camera Features:
- High Resolution D1 Video at 30 fps: (720x480) High Resolution fluid motion recording capability (user adjustable from 1 to 30 fps)
- 550 line, High Resolution auto Color/B/W auto switching Sony CCD camera
- 6 Second pre-record to never miss critical evidence
- Includes 4GB SD Card, upgrade to 8-16-32GB
- Firmware Upgrade - New firmware can be quickly installed via USB port.
- Embedded Time/Date Stamp - Embedded in video- Time/Date stamp is seen on both playback from unit and PC via SD Card.
- Enhanced Motion Activation: Not only is sensitivity adjustable, but also features a "grid" setting with multiple blocks to eliminate unwanted triggers in the camera view such as a computer screen or rotating fan.
- Multiple Playback Speeds: X1/ X2/ X4/ X8/ X16/ X32/
- Schedule Recording: Record time can be set to record at only times of interest.
- Event Search Function: Property and fist image of selected file is displayed to quickly find a particular event.
- IR Remote Control: For setting system parameters and arming and disarming unit
All SecureShot hidden cameras record about 5 hours of video per GB of storage:
- 2GB - 10 hours constant recording
- 4GB - 20 hours constant recording
- 8GB - 40 hours constant recording
- 16GB - 80 hours constant recording
- 32GB - 160 hours constant recording
Secure Shot Hidden Cameras Are User Friendly - And Totally Covert
Each camera is "armed" by simply pressing the record button on the included IR remote control. And there are no visible lights or switches making it a totally covert system.
Customizable User Settings
All settings can easily be changed by using the remote control to go into the menu to adjust the size and quality of the video, frame rate, time/date, motion activation or scheduled recording, masking, and many other adjustable features. Just plug the A/V cable in the output port to a TV or monitor, plug the camera in the wall, and hit the "Menu" button on th remote.
When finished, exit out and make sure you hit the record button before you finish, and you are back up & running in minutes.
Two Choices For Playback Options
You can watch the recorded images or video on a computer by unplugging the camera, and taking out the SD cards. A fingernail is usually the best way; push it in slightly and it will pop out. Put it in the included SD card reader, and watch on any PC using free software from KM Player or VLC Media Player. It will play on a Mac with Quick time or VLC Media Player. Or take the A/V cable and plug it in a monitor or TV, and use the remote to play back the recordings.
The Largest Variety Of Covert, 1 Camera Nanny Cam Systems
Each SecureShot system is built by hand here in the USA by trained technicians who have been making these cameras for years. We scour Target and Walmart for interesting items to turn into our hidden camera with DVR systems, giving you a large variety to choose from, depending on where you place them. Even if there is no electricity, our battery powered ones can last up to 1 year in a stand-by mode, or several days or weeks with light motion. Our constantly evolving line of spy cameras means we stay one step above the criminals, and give you the high quality video you need to make an arrest, or confront someone with video of their actions.
Everything You Need Is Included
All video surveillance solutions come complete with the SecureShot DVR/Camera, 1x 4GB memory card, A USB SD card reader with extension cable, the A/V or RCA video connector cable for use with your TV/Monitor, IR remote control, and instruction manual.
When you check out, you can increase the memory, or add a LCD Set-up monitor to help make setting it up a piece of cake.
Every Single SecureShot Covert Hidden Camera With DVR's Includes:
- SecureShot Covert DVR/Camera
- IR remote control
- RCA video connector cable for use with your TV/Monitor
- 1x 4GB SD Card
- USB SD card reader with extension cable