Don't See What
You Are Looking
For? Call Us:
We Can Get It!
Discrete Shipping &
Billing by Naga Co
Orion 4000 Non Linear Junction Detector
Please call 1-877-339-3779 for pricing
In Greek mythology, the ORION was known as The Great Hunter. The ORION-4000 provides the capability to detect hidden electronic devices, regardless of whether the device is radiating, hard wired, or even turned on at all!
The ORION is the latest advancement in Non-linear Junction Detection and evaluation for Countersurveillance and we can only offer it outside the USA.
We can not sell this product in the USA. Please contact the manufacturer to buy under GSA Schedule.
- Minimum Set-up Time, no cables or bulky transceiver units to carry
- Light weight, balanced ergonomic design for ease of use
- High Transmit power for rapidly searching a large area
- Circularly Polarized Antenna reduces search time and improves reliability
- Dual Harmonic with Discrimination Algorithms Minimizes False Alarms
- Standard type camcorder battery with long use time and quick charge function
- Wireless Headphones and Graphic Display for simultaneous Audio & Visual Information
- Lower priced with more capability!
- 2nd and 3rd harmonic operation includes advanced algorithms for minimizing false alarms as well as listening capability for each harmonic.
- Dynamic power control for locating threats; automatic or manual control (10 mwatt to 1 watt) .
- Synthesized transceiver provides frequency stability and agility to automatically search for clean operating frequencies (Frequency range 902-928 MHz for US models and 850 MHz to 1,000 MHz for export models).
- Circular, polarized antenna removes risk of missing a threat due to incorrect antenna polarization.
- Infrared Headphones
- Headphones can be plugged directly into main unit or plugged into the Infrared Receiver.
- Plugging Headphones into the main Unit turns off the IR transmit function on the main unit.
- Plugging Headphones into the IR Audio Receiver automatically turns on the IR Audio Receiver.
- Volume Control is adjusted via the main Unit.
- Circular for both transmit and receiver functions.
- Frequency Bands: 850 - 1005 MHz @ 200 kHz steps. USA: 902.2-927.8 MHz. Foreign models are adjustable between 850 and 1005 MHz.
- Peak Power: 1.4 Watts (Effective Radiated Power including antenna gain and all system losses).
- Power Control: 30 dB range in 2 dB steps. Pulsed to limit average output power to FCC max.
- Frequency Bands: Second (1700-2010 MHz) or third (2550-3015 MHz) harmonic of transmit frequency.
- Sensitivity: -130 dBm for both Harmonics. (see software integration)
- Gain Control: The gain of the unit is enhanced using software integration. Various modes of operation have different integration algorithms for maximum performance. The gain is controlled by setting the level of integration using the SET key.
- Receiver IF BW: 3KHz
Unit Operational Weight
- Externally rechargeable standard type battery
- 7.2v camcorder style NiCad
- Run time 1 hour on full charge when operating at full power
- Dual battery charger with Automatic Operation.
- Universal AC input
- Charging Time: approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour depending on battery vendor
- Sequentially charges both batteries.
- Flashing LED Charge Pending (Applies to the situation when two batteries are simultaneously placed in the charger)
- Bright LED Fast Charging
- Dark LED No Battery or Charge Complete
- NOTE: To test for faulty batteries, place a single battery in the charger. If the LED continues to flash and never goes Bright or Dark, then the battery is faulty and should be discarded.
High Gain ORION (HGO-4000) Available
If you belong to any governmental agency, you can order the High Gain ORION, which has an increased Effective Radiated Power for specialized applications for evaluating thick or dense materials or walls (restricted sale). You must be from or representing a Governmental agency to order the High Gain ORION. Please fax any requests on Agency letterhead to: 360-234-1441.
EyeSpyPro guarantees this product for 90 days from date of purchase. If the manufacturer offers a longer warranty, we will assist you in obtaining repairs under warranty. Contact us for the manufacturers warranty for this product.
Find Similar Products by Category
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
EyeSpyPro.com is a wholly-owned subsidiary of RSJ Wholesale, Inc & DVRSystems.net
369 E. Main Road, Conneaut OH 44030A
Toll Free: 1-877-3-EYE-SPY (1-877-339-3779) • FAX: 1-800-862-6120 • Email: info at eyespypro.com
All clients who purchase from this website agree to all terms and conditions in our Shipping, Returns/Cancellations, Payments, and Warranty links above.
Make sure you call us if you have any questions about selecting the correct product to fit your needs before you order, as any custom built hidden cameras, open software or fluid detection devices, boxes with the seal broken, vehicle trackers, and bug detectors are not refundable or returnable unless defective. We are here to assist you, and if you have ANY questions, please call us before you order @ 1-877-339-3779.
Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
EyeSpyPro is not responsible for any shipment that is seized by any Government Customs or Border Protection Agency. We are not responsible for any duties, import fees, taxes, VAT charges, or any other fee that you are charged because you live outside the USA.
Any camera that is not advertised as a day/night, low light, or low lux camera will not perform well in low light, and not at all in the dark. Make sure you know what you are ordering before you order it, and feel free to call us @ the number above or send us an email using the Contact link above.
Do not buy any infrared illuminator if your camera is not an IR camera. It has to have a removable IR-Cut filter that slides out of the way at night for the camera to recognize the IR.
Shipping prices are for one item. If you order more than one item, including complete systems, we will adjust the order and charge the actual shipping price.
EyeSpyPro.com does not endorse any of our products for illegal activities. EyeSpyPro.com is not responsible or liable in any way for any damage, vandalism, theft, or any other action that may occur while a EyeSpyPro.com product is in use by the purchaser.