Don't See What
You Are Looking
For? Call Us:
We Can Get It!
Discrete Shipping &
Billing by Naga Co
Mini 4 Camera Vehicle DVR
$45.00 (Fixed shipping cost)
The Mini 4 Camera Vehicle DVR is only 4.5 x 4 x 1.25 inches, yet records up to 4 cameras to either an internal hard drive, or SD cards, and will last all night connected to an external car battery.
We were intrigued by the Mini 4 Camera Vehicle DVR, and ordered one to try for the hundreds of people who call us looking for a way to watch people damaging their vehicle from inside the car. This product ships from China for $45 for each DVR, and it takes 2-3 weeks to arrive.
This tiny vehicle DVR ships with no hard drive, though you can add one when you check out in 120 GB or 250 GB. It takes the small, 1.8inch laptop drives. Also add a small monitor to help set-up or playback.
This is the DVR only, all cameras are optional. GPS is optional for this 4 camera mobile video recorder.
Here is a shot of 4 different cameras during the day - 2 bullet cameras, 1 with Infrared, 1 without Infrared, 1 dome with Infrared, and 1 dome without Infrared.
Here is a link to an installation manual for a Toyota Camry, can be modified to any car.
It compresses the video with H.264 compression for very small files, and records audio also.
Click here for 24 different automobile cameras . We recorded the video with the 4 cameras you will find at the bottom of this page.
Mini 4 Camera Vehicle DVR Main Features:
- Video And Audio
- H.264 High Profile video compression,real time recording (25fps(PAL)/30fps(NTSC) for each channel. Frame rate adjustable for each channel.
- AAC (Advanced Audio Compression) for audio. D1 resolution for each channel, which means each channel support
- 704x576 (PAL)/704x480 (NTSC). Support 4/2/1 channel video and 4/2/1 channel audio recording
- Power Input
- Support from +8V DC to +32VDC. Applicable for vehicles with +12V or +24V battery.
- When the power input connects in reverse polarity, the auto-protect function can prevent the recorder and battery from damage.
- The recorder provides each camera with stable +12V DC power; DVR can detect the short cut on power circuit.
- Can use ignition or separate battery to control the power.
- Recording mode
- Continuous record.
- Start recording automatically when the DVR is turned on.
- Support schedule recording.
- Support alarm recording.
- Speed and Vehicle status recording
- Record vehicle speed and car id with audio and video.
- Support 6 sensors, can be connected to brake, return, right turn, left turn light etc.
- Over-speed alarm.
- SATA 2.5’’ hard drive and SD card for storage
- Support up to 320GB SATA 2.5 inch hard drive and SD card for storage, external USB device (memory stick or hard drive) is ok . NOTE If you remove the SD card while recording or playing, it might cause the damage of the file on SD card. While recording or playing, the yellow light on the front panel will be on. So please stop recording or playing until the yellow light is off if you need to remove the SD card.
- Multiple player supported
- You can use the following player to play back the record file.
- VLC media player
- Storm player (Version 2009 or above
- Winamp Version 5.531 or above
- Windows MediaPlayer (Need to download the H.264 control by network)
- Overall description
- High video quality based on H.264 profile compression.
- High resolution recording, up to mega-pixel for 4 channel(1280 x 1024) and D1
- resolution for 1 channel(PAL:704 x 576/NTSC:720 x 480).
- USB port connect thumb drive/external HDD storage.
- Compact size & lightweight, much easier for installation.
- Support from 8VDC to 32VDC, applicable for 12VDC and 24VDC vehicles.
- The recorder provides each camera with stable +12VDC power; DVR can detect the short cut on power circuit.
- Can use ignition to control the power. Configurable power timer after ignition is off.
- Automatic, event trigger, schedule or motion recording options.
- Can record speed with audio and video. Support overspeed alarm. Support 3 sensors, can record brake, return, right turn, left turn light status into the record file.
- External GPS logger allows for vehicle tracking and location with video and audio.
- Use AVI format for record file. Compatible with different player software.
- Support FAT32 file system, record file can be read directly on Windows, Linux.
- Motion detection and the sensitivity can be adjusted.
- Date and time stamp records onto footage.
Before the Mini 4 Camera Vehicle DVR, there really wasn't any way to have 2-4 cameras inside a car recording due to battery issues. The DVR would drain the car's battery so it would not start the next day.
Here is the same shot at night. The camera with no IR has no image at all, and the bullet with IR is so-so...
You can hook this tiny 4 camera DVR up inside a car, truck or bus, and record the video while the vehicle is moving. Add optional GPS, 3G, or WiFi, and you can track the route, and watch the video online. Further down are the cameras we used.
However, it really shines as a vehicle security camera system. If you purchase a few parts at the local auto supply store, you can have this set up in a few hours, or give it to a car stereo or alarm installer to do for you.
You will need to purchase a few things at your local auto parts store:
- Marine battery with 500 Marine cranking amps
- Plastic battery case to protect inside the trunk
- Small eyelets to crimp to power wire ends to connect to battery
Here is what you will set up in your trunk, and run the cameras to wherever you want them. We have 24 different automobile video cameras here.
Here are the cameras we used, and their day and night recording videos:
Camera 1 - Day
Camera 2 - Day
Camera 3 - Day
Camera 4 - Day
Camera 1 - Night
Camera 2 - Night
Camera 3 - Night
Camera 4 - Night
Mini 4 Camera Vehicle DVR Specifications:
- VIDEO INPUT: 4 channels
- VIDEO OUTPUT: 1 channel, 1.0V, p-p, 75␣, BNC
- VIDEO FORMAT: Support PAL/NTSC
- VIDEO COMPRESSION: H.264 High Profile
- RECORD RESOLUTION:1280x1024(PAL)/ 1248x832(NTSC)
- FRAME RATE: 100fps(PAL), 120fps(NTSC)
- VIDEO BITRATE:1.98Mbps ~ 4.5Mbps, 4 level video quality
- AUDIO INPUT: 4 channels
- AUDIO INPUT FORMAT: 20K␣, RCA
- AUDIO OUTPUT:1 channel, 500␣, RCA
- AUDIO LEVEL:1V ~2V, p-p
- AUDIO COMPRESSION:G.711
- STORAGE:1.8 inch Hard drive, SD card, external USB device (memory stick or hard drive)
- FILE FORMAT: AVI
- SENSORS:1 speed sensor, 1 ignition sensor, 3 sensors for brake, return etc.
- COM PORT:2 RS232 port, 1 RS485 port
- NETWORK:RJ45, 10M/100M Ethernet
- GPS:Support GPS receiver(optional), can record GPS information along with video and audio. GPS data format: NEMA0183, Baudrate: 4800bps
- PLAYER: Specially designed player for the DVR
- THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE: Windows Media Player(Ver 11.0 or above), VLC Media Player(Ver1.0.0 or above)
- INPUT POWER: From +8VDC to +40VDC
- POWER OUTPUT: DC, +12V@1.5A, +5V@1A
- POWER COMSUMPTION:Working power: <5W, Strand by power: 0.1W (exclude camera, hard drive, monitor)
- WORKING TEMPERATURE: From 14 F ~ 140 F (-10 C ~ +60 C)
- SIZE:120mm x 105mm x 33mm
List of Standard Accessories
- Mobile Digital Video Recorder with antivibration mounting (cradle)A
- Antivibration mounting (cradle)
- AV Input Cable 1pc(1CH), 1ps(2CH), 2ps(4CH)
- AV Output Cable
- Integration cable
- Remote controller
- Fuse box
- 2 Amp fuse 2pcs
- Screw for DVR installation 4 pcs
- Hard Drive Case (with Hard Drive)
- Power cable
Optional 3.5 inch LCD powered by the DVR:
EyeSpyPro guarantees this product for 90 days from date of purchase. If the manufacturer offers a longer warranty, we will assist you in obtaining repairs under warranty. Contact us for the manufacturers warranty for this product.
Find Similar Products by Category
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
EyeSpyPro.com 2973 Harbor Blvd., #691, Costa Mesa, CA 92626 USA
Toll Free: 1-877-3-EYE-SPY (1-877-339-3779) • FAX: 1-800-862-6120 &bull
All clients who purchase from this website agree to all terms and conditions in our Shipping, Returns/Cancellations, Payments, and Warranty links above.
Make sure you call us if you have any questions about selecting the correct product to fit your needs before you order, as any custom built hidden cameras, open software or fluid detection devices, boxes with the seal broken, vehicle trackers, and bug detectors are not refundable or returnable unless defective. We are here to assist you, and if you have ANY questions, please call us before you order @ 1-877-339-3779.
Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
EyeSpyPro is not responsible for any shipment that is seized by any Government Customs or Border Protection Agency. We are not responsible for any duties, import fees, taxes, VAT charges, or any other fee that you are charged because you live outside the USA.
Any camera that is not advertised as a day/night, low light, or low lux camera will not perform well in low light, and not at all in the dark. Make sure you know what you are ordering before you order it, and feel free to call us @ the number above or send us an email using the Contact link above.
Do not buy any infrared illuminator if your camera is not an IR camera. It has to have a removable IR-Cut filter that slides out of the way at night for the camera to recognize the IR.
Shipping prices are for one small item. If you order more than one small item, including complete systems, we will adjust the order and charge the actual shipping price.
EyeSpyPro.com does not endorse any of our products for illegal activities. EyeSpyPro.com is not responsible or liable in any way for any damage, vandalism, theft, or any other action that may occur while a EyeSpyPro.com product is in use by the purchaser.