The Lornet Non-linear Junction Detector is designed to find hidden any type of electronic device whether its on or off.
The Lornet Non-linear Junction Detector is a designed to detect various kinds of electronic devices containing semiconductor elements, such as mobile phones, eavesdropping devices, microphone amplifiers, audio-recording devices, remote control devices etc., both in switched-on and switched-off modes.
The Lornet Non-linear Junction Detector is perfect for jails, or prisons, as it will allow you to see if any inmates have smuggled in a cell phone to make illegal calls.
The Lornet Non-linear Junction Detector is also a great bug detector, as it will find anything that has an electronic component, and it does not have to be turned on!
Here is a video of how a Lornet nonlinear junction detector works:
A non-linear junction detector «LORNET» is used while conducting strategic and search work afield, in rooms, transport, and is designed to find special equipment containing semiconductor components. An automatic system of frequency selection is integrated into the device, and it can tune away from narrowband interference automatically (by a сriterion of minimum noise of the receiving channel of the 2nd harmonic).
- Type of a probing signal: pulse, CW
- Power of pulse/CW signal: 15/1 W
- Sensitivity (by the 2nd and 3rd harmonics): not worse -120 dBm
- Probing signal frequency: 880 - 906 MHz
- Dynamic range: more than 80 dB
- Operation time from a built-in battery at maximum power of probing signal (pulse/CW): not less 3.5 / 1.5 h
- Dimensions in transportation /operation position: 57х22х12/100х15х4 cm
- Full weight of the device in operation state: less than 1000 g
- Small dimensions and weight of the device
- Easy-to-use, it is possible to use the device as checking one
- Automatic and manual modes of power change of the probing signal
- Use of the latest technologies and materials, ergonomic
- High detection potential (it is highly competitive to the best samples)
- Use of wireless earphones
- It is possible to operate in hard-to-reach places and under conditions of limited space (antenna thickness does not exceed 18 mm)
This Russian product could take up to 2 weeks to receive Federal Service of Customs Export Control approval, plus normal Customs Clearance and shipping times.
- Height: 100 cm
- Width: 15 cm
- Thickness: 4 cm
- Weight: 1 kg
- Power supply:Rechargeable battery
- Frequency band: 890 - 891 MHz
- Dynamic range: 80 Db
- LORNET device with Li-Ion battery
- Wireless accessories (a receiver with head phones)
- Power adaptor (220V) for a charger
- Soft Carry Bag
About Non-Linear Junction Detectors...
The non-linear junction detectors LORNET are used for searching and locating electronic devices both in active and switch-off state.
A Nonlinear junction locator known as a detector of semiconductor units or nonlinear transfer detector, and is designed for detecting electronic devices that contain semiconductor elements (diodes, transistors, circuits). Nonlinear junction locators are used when detecting electronic eavesdropping devices like radio frequency bugs, as well as remote control units of improvised explosive devices.
The operating principle of nonlinear locator represents high-frequency signal radiation of the investigated object, and visual and audio analysis of levels of second and third harmonic signal transmitted from the object. The Nonlinear junction locator is a mandatory sweeping device for any technical security service, and corresponding offices in law-enforcement agencies.
The Lornet detectors’ operation is based on the property of semiconductor components to generate a response at the 2d and 3d harmonics when radiated by an RF probing signal. Semiconductor components of artificial origin will have a higher level second harmonic while semiconductor components of natural origin (e.g. oxide films) will have a higher level third harmonic respectively. The detectors analyze the 2d and 3d harmonics response of the radiated objects, which enables a quick and reliable identification of electronic devices and natural oxide semiconductors.
The detectors automatically find the best receiving frequency channel that is free of noise and distortion, providing flawless operation even in a complicated electromagnetic environment. The frequency tuning algorithm implemented in the Lornet detectors automatically selects the correct RF probing signal frequency such that the noise level in 2d harmonic receiving channel is held minimal, while digital processing of a demodulated signal gives maximum sensitivity.
It is important to mention that the majority of nonlinear locators’ customers are in the technical security services of companies, and the corresponding offices in law-enforcement agencies.
The specialists who have worked with such devices see clearly the advantages of our products – we are ready to demonstrate them, if needed.
There are two types of radiated signals:
- Continuous wave carrier (CW)
- Pulse modulated carrier with a duty cycle of 1% (pulse)
This enables to combine wide detection range and reliable identification of the devices found.
LORNET and LORNET-24 have both signals.
The non-linear junction detector “LORNET”.
Output power automatic control mode significantly simplifies operator’s work. “LORNET” simultaneously displays the 2d and 3d harmonics levels at its LED panel. Besides, the 2d and 3d harmonics levels can be estimated in turn aurally by click repetition rate reproduced through a built-in loudspeaker or wireless earphones.
LORNET has both radiated signals: continuous wave carrier (CW) and pulse modulated carrier with a duty cycle of 1% (pulse).
The Lornet Non Linear Junction Detector product normally ships from Russia UPS Overnight for $250.00
Model: Lornet Non Linear Junction Detector