Don't See What
You Are Looking
For? Call Us:
We Can Get It!
Discrete Shipping &
Billing by Naga Co
Everfocus 4 Camera Mobile DVR With 160 GB Hot Swap WiFi 120 FPS At 2CIF
$20.00 (Fixed shipping cost)
The Everfocus 4 Camera Mobile DVR With 160 GB Hot Swap WiFi 120 FPS At 2CIF.
The Everfocus 4 channel mobile digital video recorder includes all the latest features you need in a solid mobile DVR. You can view the video with WiFi, or view on a smart phone or web browser.
Full Comprehensive Features with H.264
The EMV400 4 channel mobile DVR offers H.264 compression technology for enhanced recording capacity and improved network image transmission speed with high image quality. This DVR delivers real-time video and audio recoding on all 4 channels (120FPS @ 2CIF/60FPS @ D1 resolutions) with frame rate and resolution independently configurable for each camera. Camera power is also provided, eliminating the need to run seperate power to the camera.
Ideal for Any Mobile Application
The EMV400 offers Molex connectors for shock & vibration resistance (interface cables to BNC, RCA and power jacks supplied) The included power supply provides surge protection, voltage regulation, and programmable delay power on/off for the DVR and the system cameras. In addition, the EMV400 features 1 hot swap hard drive, a embedded 3-axis g-sensor, GPS receiver interface, 802.11b/g WiFi (EMV400M model only), individual camera power outputs, and remote control capability.
The DVR provides multiple interfaces including 3 USB ports, RS-485, RS-232, GPS port, wired and WiFi (EMV400W model only) Ethernet, IR remote control, 6 alarm inputs and 2 alarm outputs. Video outputs are provided at both front and rear panels for ease of installation and maintenance, plus the new easy to read Graphical User Interface is specially designed for use with portable small-screen monitors.
Convenient Monitoring with Web-Viewer
The EMV400 has a built-in web server that enables users to monitor live and playback DVR images through a web browser from any supported PC, without a special software (requires connectivity through cellular or LAN network).
- 4 channels of video and audio recording
- 1-DIN car audio size
- Recording Rate: 60 FPS @ D1 resolution / 120 FPS @ 2CIF / 120 FPS @ CIF resolution (with global settings; record rate, resolution and quality can be set independently per camera up to the maximum of 240 CIF-equivalent FPS)
- H.264 compression format for efficient disk and network utilization
- Front and rear panel video outputs for easy connection and configuration
- Special Graphical User Interface design for use with mobile small-sized monitors
- Molex connectors for shock & vibration resistance; interface cables to BNC, RCA and power jacks supplied
- Alarm Inputs & Outputs: 6 & 2 (alarm outputs are form “C”)
- Embedded 3-axis G-Sensor function with separate programmable alarm levels for X/Y and Z axis
- Supports single 2.5” SATA hard disk standard (up to 1TB)
- Supports multiple interfaces: 3xUSB, RS-485, RS-232, GPS port, wired Ethernet, IR Remote Control
- Optional wireless 802.11 b/g with diversity antennas1
- Provides camera power for 4 cameras; interface cables to power jacks supplied
- Optional External EDGE/GPRS/CDMA/WI-FI Modules for cellular/specialized wireless Transmission
- GPS function tracks speed and geographic limits (optional external GPS receiver)
- Power Supply : 10V~36VDC with Surge Protection, Voltage Regulator, programmable Delay on/off
- Temperature: -40oF~131oF (Operating), -4°F ~ 185oF (Non-Operating)
- System warnings: System fail LED, HDD full, HDD/Sys Temp, Fan fail, HDD fail LED, HDD power off, HDD failure
- Email Alert: Multiple email notifications in response to alarms and events. (Requires real time network connectivity though cellular or WiFi service)
- Event Alarm: Fan failure, hard disk temperature, hard disk failure, hard disk full, hard disk removed, power loss (after power is restored), network loss, GPS loss, GPS speed, GPS fencing, G sensor limits
- Watchdog Function: Reboots DVR automatically if required
*WIFI on EMV400W model only
- 160 GB Hot-Swap Drive
- 120 FPS @ 2CIF
- 4 Channel
- 802.11b/g WiFi with diversity antennas
- Mobile Device Compatible
- Locking Rugged Hot-Swap Hard Drive
- H.264 Compression
- FREE DDNS
- Individual FPS
- 3-USB Ports (Mouse & Archiving)
- Graphical User Interface
- 1-Audio Input per Camera
- 1-Audio Output
- 3-Year Warranty
- Mobile Features: Front & Rear Panel Video Connections (RCA or BNC Monitor Output)
- Shock & Vibration Resistant Mount
- Per Camera Power Interface Cables to Power Jacks Included
- External User Supplied EDGE/GPRS/CDMA/WI-FI Modules
- GPS Function with External GPS Receiver
- Accepts 10~36VDC Provides Surge Protection & Regulation to DVR & Camera Power Output
- Shock/Vibration Resistant Mobile Mounting Bracket Included
- 4-Channel is 1-Din Car Audio Size (4-Channel ONLY)
Model: D-EMV400/160 - Everfocus 4 Camera Mobile DVR With 160 GB Hot Swap 120 FPS At 2CIF
EyeSpyPro guarantees this product for 90 days from date of purchase. If the manufacturer offers a longer warranty, we will assist you in obtaining repairs under warranty. Contact us for the manufacturers warranty for this product.
Find Similar Products by Category
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
EyeSpyPro.com 369 E Main Rd., Conneaut, OH 44030 USA
Toll Free: 1-877-3-EYE-SPY (1-877-339-3779) • FAX: 1-800-862-6120
A Division of RSJ Wholesale Inc
1-800-807-1271 - FX: 1-866-543-9819
All clients who purchase from this website agree to all terms and conditions in our Shipping, Returns/Cancellations, Payments, and Warranty links above.
Make sure you call us if you have any questions about selecting the correct product to fit your needs before you order, as any custom built hidden cameras, open software or fluid detection devices, boxes with the seal broken, vehicle trackers, and bug detectors are not refundable or returnable unless defective. We are here to assist you, and if you have ANY questions, please call us before you order @ 1-877-339-3779.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return it for an exchange or a credit towards any other product within 30 Days,
no questions asked. In order to provide you with high quality products, we do not issue any refunds unless the product arrives defective.
Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
EyeSpyPro is not responsible for any shipment that is seized by any Government Customs or Border Protection Agency. We are not responsible for any duties, import fees, taxes, VAT charges, or any other fee that you are charged because you live outside the USA.
Any camera that is not advertised as a day/night, low light, or low lux camera will not perform well in low light, and not at all in the dark. Make sure you know what you are ordering before you order it, and feel free to call us @ the number above or send us an email using the Contact link above.
Do not buy any infrared illuminator if your camera is not an IR camera. It has to have a removable IR-Cut filter that slides out of the way at night for the camera to recognize the IR.
Shipping prices are for one small item. If you order more than one small item, including complete systems, we will adjust the order and charge the actual shipping price.
EyeSpyPro.com does not endorse any of our products for illegal activities. EyeSpyPro.com is not responsible or liable in any way for any damage, vandalism, theft, or any other action that may occur while a EyeSpyPro.com product is in use by the purchaser.