The Edic-mini Tiny A45 Digital Audio Recorder is a smaller than a pen, yet records audio up to 125 days in voice activated mode, 50 hours of straight recording to rechargeable batteries.
The Edic-mini Tiny A45 Digital Audio Recorder is thinner, than a pen, and is made of aluminum with simplified functionality - just one control switch,the operating modes are indicated with the LED.
The Edic-mini Tiny A45 Digital Audio Recorder is a professional-level product with long battery life, recording tim,e and fast and convenient transfer to computer. When you are finished recording, the recorded data is uploaded onto the PC with the included USB cable. A built-in highly sensitive microphone comes standard, and allows for discreet audio recording within wide frequency band.
The Edic-mini Tiny A45 stores data in the built-in 1 Gb flash memory, which provides up to 50 hours of high-quality recording, 3000 hours in voice activation mode, and 7 months in stand-by mode.
There is no inventory of this model in the USA, subject to change without notice. Before you order, call: 1-877-339-3779 for a list of all models in stock in the USA. Otherwise the item will ship from Russia for a $100 charge for the first item, and $5 for each additional item.
The distinguished feature of this covert audio recorder is its tiny size, making it easy to record covert audio.
CAUTION: All Edic models with internal batteries require the device to be frequently charged, like your mobile phone. If you are not using your Edic with internal batteries, its mandatory you charge it at least 1x per week. It is not designed to be put in a drawer for 6 months and used. The battery can't handle it. If you only need a recorder occasionally, go with a model that has a removable battery that you can pick-up at Target or any store with watch batteries.
The big benefits of this device is the 50 hours of straight recording, up to 5000 hours in voice activated mode, and over 7 months in stand-by mode with a Li-Pol internal battery that makes it easy to use.
Now the software is installed inside the Edic-mini Tiny A45 mini recorder, so you just plug it in when you are done, and upload your files for conversion to AVI or whatever you like.
The recorder starts charging automatically when connected to USB-connector by the shipped USB-cable.
Edic-mini Tiny16 A45 Digital Audio Recorder Features:
- Cylindrical case made of aluminium;
- Simplified interface (recording only);
- The option to use the recorder as a flah-drive;
- VAS system;
- Timer to turn the recorder on at the preset time
- Dimensions: diameter 9mm, length 79 mm ;
- Weight (battery not included): 14 g ;
- Operating temperature range: 0…+40 ºС
- Record time into the built-in memory: 150 h;
- Built-in microphone sensitivity: up to 9 m ;
- Signal-to-noise ratio: –64 dB;
- Record mode: Mono;
- Battery life in record mode (8 K Hz, without compression): up to 50 hours;
- Battery life in record mode with VAS (audio signals below threshold): up to 125 days;
- Battery life in stand-by mode: up to 7 months;
- Rechargeable battery capacity Li-Pol, 150 mAh;
The supplied software makes it possible:
- To save the recorded messages on PC in the form of standard sound files;
- To restore compressed pauses;
- To set the DVR parameters;
- To perform administrative work with the recorder;
- To update software
Edic-mini Tiny16 A45 Specifications:
| Record time:
| Battery life in record mode:
| Power supply:
| Battery life in VAS mode:
| Battery life in stand-by mode:
| Built-in flash memory:
| Audio recording format:
| Frequency band:
||100 Hz to 10 kHz
| Dynamic range:
| Sample rate:
||5, 8, 11, 16, 22
| Voice Activating System:
| Timer recording:
Supplied Software makes it possible to:
- Save the recorded messages onto the PC as standard sound files;
- Restore compressed pauses when uploading files onto the drive;
- Set the the recorder's parameters;
- Apply password protection of the access to the recorder’s settings and information;
- Update software.
- Voice recorder;
- Software CD;
- USB cable;
- English/Russian Instructions.
Add an optional external microphone when you check out.
About The Edic-mini Tiny Series
The Edic-mini Tiny series voice recorders are professional devices intended for making high quality recordings of voice messages into the built-in flash memory. You can playback the recorded messages using headphones, and save them into your PC as standard sound files.
The Edic-mini Tiny voice recorders are of an extremely small size and weight, and one holds the Guinness book of records for the worlds smallest. They all have a long recording time (varies with the modification - up to 1200 hours), autonomous operation (up to 120 hours), wide dynamic range, and a highly sensitive built-in microphone. Having no moving parts, these covert audio recorders are able to function within a wide range of temperatures, under strong vibration and dustiness.
Models of the Tiny series can be connected to a PC via the USB port with the supplied cable. The supplied software, now embedded into the device, works under Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 OS, making it possible to save the recorded messages as standard sound files, to set parameters of the device, to use the recorder as a flash-disc of 1-8 GB, depending on a model, as well as to store and transfer files. There is an opportunity to update the firmware using the interface.
- Dimensions: from 6x13x25 mm.
- Recording time: up to 1200 hours.
- Battery life: up to 250 hours (the Solar Model can work uninterruptedly in loop recording mode, if there is enough sun light).
- Built-in microphone sensitivity: 7-9 meters.
- Signal/noise ratio: - 64 dB.
- Frequency band: 100-10000 Hz.
- Sampling rate: from 5.5 to 22 K Hz.
- 4 compression modes: without compression, u-law (64 K bit/sec), ADPCM2, ADPCM4 (16K bit/sec).
- Current consumption:
- In recording mode at 3V voltage: 2 mA,
- In VAS mode: 200 microA,
- In stand-by mode: 50 microA.
Supply voltage: 1-1.5 V or 2.7-3.3 V.
- Recording into built-in flash memory.
- Linear and loop recording modes.
- Mono or Stereo mode (Stereo mode is supported by the model “Stereo-M”).
- Password protection.
- Watermark protection.
- Built-in real time clock.
- Timer record.
- USB1.1 interface connection to a PC.
- Flash-drive mode.
- Power supply from batteries, Li-Pol rechargeable battery or sunlight battery.
Recording time depending on a model (sample rate 8 kHz, 2-bit ADPCM)
||Built-in flash memory size
RecManager 2.9.14. October, 2010
Software Upgrade for Windows Vista, Windows7 & Windows ХР (SP2, SP3). RecManager and ImageWriter. January, 2011
Software Upgrade Instructions
Updater 9.9 for models, powered by rechargeable batteries. May, 2009
Updater 11.7 compatible with Windows Vista, Windows7 & Windows XP (SP2, SP3). January, 2011
Downgrade for modes, powered by rechargeable batteries. August 2010
| RecManager Manual. Version August, 2010
Operational manual. September, 2010
Series catalogue file
A45 Supplement. Version May, 2009
For personal use only, please note that unless you are a PI or in Law Enforcement, it is illegal in 12+ states to record audio without all parties knowledge, and you can check the individual state laws on recording conversations here. You should always consult an attorney if you plan to record conversations.
Model: T-AR-T16-A45 - Edic-mini Tiny16 A45 Digital Audio Recorder