The Bosch MIC Series 500 Professional Ruggedized PTZ Camera has 36x zoom and perfect for extreme and rugged environments including underwater.
The new MIC Series 500 Professional from Bosch is specifically designed for the most demanding surveillance situations, when you will need a camera that can take a licking, and keep on ticking!
Bosch MIC Series 500 Professional Features:
- Rated to an industry leading IP68
- 36x for close up zoom capture
- Multiple camera programming through Camset software
- Many mounting and viewing optionsEasy set-up and configuration through the powerful on-screen display
- Multi-protocol operation
- On-site canting ability
- Ultra long-life silicone wiper
- Powerful privacy masking allowing over 900 separate masked zones
Choose Bosch MIC 500 series PTZ cameras for your costal surveillance needs:
The Bosch MIC Series 500 line of mini extreme environment cameras can withstand the most unforgiving environments, and with an IP68 rating, it can survive the worst weather conditions, as well attacks from vandals or debris. The solution is Bosch Security Systems’ MIC Series 500 Camera – a rugged, high-speed pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) camera.
The camera is only 14 inches tall, 8.3 inches at the widest across the lens, and 4.9 inches wide at the base, making it a small, compact, and should we say, possibly the cutest video surveillance camera on the market.
The MIC Series 500 Camera exceeds even the most rigorous quality and performance requirements. We start with rugged construction that includes an IP 68/NEMA4-rated aluminum casing that allows no dust ingress and withstands sustained periods of immersion under water.
The high-resolution wide-dynamic range camera adapts easily to changing light conditions and offers a choice of 18x and 36x zoom options. The precision-engineered resolver technology enables pinpoint camera accuracy and absolute positioning. And, small increment pan/tilt speeds – from 0.2º to 120º per second -- give you complete control.
Any industrial or urban location can benefit from a Bosch MIC 500 series PTZ camera:
Here are the optional accessories for the Bosch MIC 500 Camera:
- MIC-24PSU-UL 24 VAC Camera Power Supply - 24 VAC, 50/60 Hz power supply for MIC Ser- ies cameras
- MIC-115PSU-UL 115 VAC Camera Power Supply - 115 VAC, 60 Hz power supply for MIC Series cameras
- MIC-240PSU-UL 240 VAC Camera Power Supply - 240 VAC, 50 Hz power supply for MIC Series
- MIC-ALM Alarm and Washer Pump Drive Card - 8 Input alarm and washer pump drive card for PSU (Not for IR PSU)
- MIC-BP4 Biphase Converter - Biphase converter for non-IR versions of MIC series power supply units
- MICUSB485CVTR2 USB to RS485 Signal Converter - USB to RS485 signal converter to allow MIC Series cameras to connect to a PC, supplied with each camera
- MIC-501KBD Keyboard Controller - Keyboard controller with 3-axis joystick for 1 camera (FV PROTOCOL ONLY)
- MIC-516KBD Keyboard Controller - Keyboard controller with 3-axis joystick for 1 to 16 cameras (FV PROTOCOL ONLY)
- MIC-WKT Washer Kit - Washer kit for non infrared MIC models (in- cludes washer pump drive card, washer noz- zle and mounting brackets for wall and 4 in. PCD base)
- HAC-WAS05-20 24 VAC Washer -24 VAC washer inst. 5M 25L
- HAC-WAS05-50 230 VAC Washer - 230 VAC washer inst. 5M 25L
- HAC-WAS30-50 230 VAC Washer - 230 VAC washer inst. 30M 25L
- MIC-DCA-WD Deep Conduit Adapter - Deep conduit adapter for 4 in. PCD base - white sand finish, RAL9010
- MIC-DCA-BD Deep Conduit Adpater - Deep conduit adapter for 4 in. PCD base - black sand finish, RAL9005
- MIC-SCA-WD Shallow Conduit Adapter - Adapter for a MIC-WMB, a MIC-PMB, or a MIC-SPR mount, white sand finish, RAL9010
- MIC-SCA-BD Shallow Conduit Adapter - Adapter for a MIC-WMB, a MIC-PMB, or a MIC-SPR mount, black sand finish, RAL9005
- MIC-SPR-WD Spreader Plate - Aluminum spreader plate suitable for brick- work surface mounting – white sand finish RAL9010
- MIC-SPR-BD Spreader Plate - Aluminum spreader plate suitable for brick- work surface mounting – black sand finish RAL9005
- MIC-CMB-WD Corner Mount Bracket - Corner mount bracket - white sand finish RAL9010
- MIC-CMB-BD Corner Mount Bracket - Corner mount bracket - black sand finish RAL9005
- MIC-WMB-WD Wall Mount Bracket - Wall mount bracket - white sand finish RAL9010
- MIC-WMB-BD Wall Mount Bracket - Wall mount bracket - black sand finish RAL9005
- MIC-PMB Pole Mount Bracket - Pole mount bracket (includes 2 x 455 mm banding ties for pole diameters 75 to 145 mm)
- MIC-2M-S 2 m Shielded Composite Cable - Shielded Composite 2 m cable that provides power, telemetry and video connection from a MIC Series camera to a MIC Series power supply
- MIC-10M-S 10 m - Shielded Composite Cable Shielded Composite 10 m cable that pro- vides power, telemetry and video connection from a MIC Series camera to a MIC Series power supply
- MIC-20M-S 20 m - Shielded Composite Cable Shielded Composite 20 m cable that pro- vides power, telemetry and video connection from a MIC Series camera to a MIC Series power supply
- MIC-25M-S 25 m - Shielded Composite Cable Shielded Composite 25 m cable that pro- vides power, telemetry and video connection from a MIC Series camera to a MIC Series power supply
MIC Series 500 Camera
Easy installation, setup, and operation
The series is intelligently designed for easy camera specification, installation, and system set-up. Camera operators have a full 360º continuous rotation pan and 267º tilt control for exceptional viewing capability.
The MIC Series 500 can be mounted upright, inverted, or canted on-site without special tools and without compromising the camera’s IP rating. This “one-size-fits-all” approach to camera selection facilitates project planning and makes installation flexible.
System set-up is easy using the powerful universal camera set-up software (Cam-set), which allows access to diagnostic tools, advanced configuration options, and protocol programming. Camera settings can be copied and uploaded to multiple MIC Series cameras in one step, making customization and configuration of large scale camera installations quick and easy. For single-camera configurations, the MIC Series 500 also has a user-friendly on-screen display that provides access to all the settings required to configure and operate the camera.
The robust, reliable MIC Series 500 camera is the latest addition to Bosch’s field-proven MIC Series camera range. It is based on more than a decade of operational expertise gained in some of the world’s most challenging surveillance conditions. And, every model is put through thorough testing to ensure it meets our rigorous standards.
MIC Series 500 Applications:
- Ideal applications
- The MIC Series 500 is perfect for large, outdoor, multi-camera applications, such as:
- Critical infrastructure
- Marine or coastal settings
- Transportation hubs (airports, train and bus stations)
- Highways and street surveillance
- Industrial sites
- Commercial and architectural projects
The MIC Series 500 Professional combines Bosch's cutting-edge technology with the latest production techniques to come up with an affordable solution for the toughest jobs with a full feature set in an economical package. The MIC Series 500 Professional range takes high quality video surveillance to new levels of excellence.
While the Bosch MIC Series 500 can operate in any security application, it really shines when you use it in the harshest of environments. Thanks to its IP68-rated aluminum casing, the MIC Series 500 Professional functions perfectly in the most demanding conditions.
This tough aluminum casing provides protection from the elements, as well as physical attack. Coupled with an optically perfect flat viewing window, integrated long life silicone wiper, and a reversible rain shield, ensures high quality images regardless of the installed environment.
The Bosch MIC Series 500 uses a brushless-motor technology that offers ultra-reliable, whisper-quiet operation with full 360 degree continuous rotation pan, and 267degree tilt control for exceptional viewing capability. Small increment pan/tilt speeds from just 0.2 degree per second to 120 degree per second gives the user precise control. This speed control is especially important when used with video analytic systems, particularly for tracking subjects when fully zoomed in.
On-screen menus allow camera set-up from the control room via an optional remote keyboard. The MIC Series 500 Professional is compatible with all leading control systems and has a wide choice of protocols available.
The Bosch MIC Series 500 offers a choice of true day/night camera modules offering up to 36x optical zoom (12x digital) are available, providing 540 TV lines (PAL) or 520 TV lines (NTSC). Preset positions, preset tours and random tours ensure flexible surveillance options.
The integrated privacy card provides over 900 individual privacy masks, with a choice of mask styles, for use in high density residential applications. Each mask changes size smoothly and quickly to ensure the covered target cannot be seen.
The MIC Series 500 Professional features twist-lock canting functionality. This allows the camera to be securely canted on-site at 45 degrees for pole mount applications allowing the base of the pole to be viewed. The sheer flexibility of mounting options allows the camera to be installed upright, inverted or canted to achieve the perfect field of view.
MIC Series Power Supply Features:
- Provide all connections for power, telemetry and video for the MIC series of PTZ cameras.
- Weather-resistant, cast-aluminum IP68 enclosure.
- Weather-proof 1/2-in. NPT, M16, and M12 cable glands for connection of power, video, telemetry and ancillary equipment.
- Integrated header for addition of ancillary cards such as the MIC alarm card, washer pump drive card or bi-phase converter card.
Download the data sheet for the Bosch MIC Series 500 Professional Ruggedized PTZ Camera.
Download the brochure for the Bosch MIC Series 500 Professional Ruggedized PTZ Camera.