Don't See What
You Are Looking
For? Call Us:
We Can Get It!
Discrete Shipping &
Billing by Naga Co
Bosch LTC 0355 20 High Resolution 570 TVL Professional Monochrome Camera
Calculated at checkout
The Bosch Professional Monochrome camera series are compact rugged, 1/3-inch image format digital
high monochrome CCD cameras. The name Bosch means quality, and their superior sensitivity and high
resolution provide optimal performance in virtually all environments.
Easy Installation, digital signal processing, on screen displays,
superior picture quality and reliability brings the video performance
of high resolution monochrome cameras to a level never reached before.
The Bosch LTC 0355 series is the best choice for first time and professional
The LTC 0355 cameras also comes with a lens wizard that
automatically detects the type of lens installed and provides an OSD
guide that allows the installer to easily adjust the lens level and
focus without special tools or filters.
The ability to operate on AC or
DC provides added flexibility to system designs and reduces the amount
of training and support items to keep on-hand. This fully automatic
camera is ready to work for you, and is easy to install in even the
most demanding applications. On-screen Displays (OSD) provide quick and
easy access to all camera features.
The LTC 0355 series cameras
incorporate Bilinx. Bilinx is a bidirectional communication capability
embedded in the video signal of all Bosch Dinion cameras. With Bilinx
technicians can check status, change camera settings and even update
firmware from virtually anywhere along the video cable.
service and installation time, provides for more accurate set-up and
adjustment, and improves overall performance. In addition, Bilinx uses
the standard video cable to transmit alarm and status messages,
providing superior performance without additional installation steps.
- 1/3-inch format CCD imager
- Monochrome 570 TV Lines
- High sensitivity
- Advanced digital signal processing
- High resolution
- Auto detection of lens type
- Easy to install
- Accepts AC or DC voltage
- Imager - Interline transfer CCD 1/3-inch image format
- Active Pixels - 582 H x 494 V
- Scene Illumination - Usable Picture (50 IRE) - 0.09 lux (0.009 fc); Full Video - 0.36 lux (0.036 fc)
- Imager Illumination - Usable Picture (50 IRE) - 0.018 lux (0.0018 fc); Full Video - 0.072 lux (0.0072 fc)
- Horizontal Resolution - 570 TVL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio - 50 dB
- Gain - Auto, 21 dB (max)
- Electronic Shutter - Automatic, 1/50 to 1/500000 sec. (CCIR), 1/60 to 1/600000 sec. (EIA)
- Aperture Correction - Horizontal and vertical, symmetrical
- Backlight Compensation - Center window weighting
- Video Output - Composite video 1.0 Vpp, 75 ohm
- Synchronization - Line-Lock - (When powered by AC only) Synchronizes the camera to the power line zero crossing for roll-free vertical interval switching. Vertical phase delay can be adjusted (0 - 358 degrees) to allow vertical synchronization in multi-phase power installations.
- Crystal-Lock - (When DC-supply or L/L off) Internal crystal reference is standard on all models.
- Controls - Video level, Shutter: AES / off / flickerless, AGC: on / off, BLC: on / off, Auto black: on / off, Vphase adjustment: 0 - 358 degrees
Model: D-LTC 0355/20 - Bosch LTC 0355 20 High Resolution 570 TVL Professional Monochrome Camera
EyeSpyPro guarantees this product for 90 days from date of purchase. If the manufacturer offers a longer warranty, we will assist you in obtaining repairs under warranty. Contact us for the manufacturers warranty for this product.
Find Similar Products by Category
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
EyeSpyPro.com 2973 Harbor Blvd., #691, Costa Mesa, CA 92626 USA
Toll Free: 1-877-3-EYE-SPY (1-877-339-3779) • FAX: 1-800-862-6120 &bull
All clients who purchase from this website agree to all terms and conditions in our Shipping, Returns/Cancellations, Payments, and Warranty links above.
Make sure you call us if you have any questions about selecting the correct product to fit your needs before you order, as any custom built hidden cameras, open software or fluid detection devices, boxes with the seal broken, vehicle trackers, and bug detectors are not refundable or returnable unless defective. We are here to assist you, and if you have ANY questions, please call us before you order @ 1-877-339-3779.
Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
EyeSpyPro is not responsible for any shipment that is seized by any Government Customs or Border Protection Agency. We are not responsible for any duties, import fees, taxes, VAT charges, or any other fee that you are charged because you live outside the USA.
Any camera that is not advertised as a day/night, low light, or low lux camera will not perform well in low light, and not at all in the dark. Make sure you know what you are ordering before you order it, and feel free to call us @ the number above or send us an email using the Contact link above.
Do not buy any infrared illuminator if your camera is not an IR camera. It has to have a removable IR-Cut filter that slides out of the way at night for the camera to recognize the IR.
Shipping prices are for one small item. If you order more than one small item, including complete systems, we will adjust the order and charge the actual shipping price.
EyeSpyPro.com does not endorse any of our products for illegal activities. EyeSpyPro.com is not responsible or liable in any way for any damage, vandalism, theft, or any other action that may occur while a EyeSpyPro.com product is in use by the purchaser.