Don't See What
You Are Looking
For? Call Us:
We Can Get It!
Discrete Shipping &
Billing by Naga Co
AXIS 207MW 1.3 Megapixel Wireless Network IP Camera
Calculated at checkout
The AXIS 207MW 1.3 Megapixel Wireless Network IP Camera indoor megapixel high resolution network camera is a fixed lens camera that connects both over wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11g) and wired Ethernet.
Resolution on the AXIS 207MW is up to 1280x1024, and features motion JPEG and MPEG-4. Like all AXIS cameras, they feature a compact design that includes audio AAC with a built-in microphone.
The AXIS 207 Network Cameras offer compact and cost-effective solutions for indoor surveillance and remote monitoring. The AXIS 207 family provides the best image quality in its class, with excellent performance even in low light conditions. It offers VGA resolution with AXIS 207/207W, and if greater detail or wider field of view is required, Megapixel resolution with AXIS 207MW.
The AXIS 207 Network Cameras also provide the best bandwidth efficiency, thanks to its MPEG-4 implementation that includes motion estimation. Simultaneous MPEG-4 and Motion JPEG streams allow systems to be optimized for both image quality and bandwidth. The built-in microphone enables remote users to not only view, but also listen in on an area and increase the monitoring options.
Thanks to the built-in Web server, the AXIS 207 Network Cameras can be monitored from a standard browser on a Windows computer or a Macintosh. In addition to the included AXIS IP Utility tool for Windows, the cameras support both UPnP and Bonjour, for easy location on the network in a Windows or Macintosh environment.
Video can be recorded directly from the Web interface or via the included video management software. Video can also be uploaded over FTP, email or HTTP when the camera detects motion or is triggered by a sensor connected to the alarm input.
The AXIS 207W/207MW Network Cameras are supplied with both wireless IEEE 802.11g and Ethernet network interfaces for flexible installation. They support the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) and WPA2 protocols to provide the best security for wireless networks. The wide coverage provided by the high-performance wireless functionality gives the freedom to place the camera where required, instead of being restricted to network outlets.
- Superior image quality with up to 12 frames per second in 1.3 Megapixel resolution (1280x1024 pixels)
- Built-in Web server for monitoring via standard browser on Windows or Mac
- Excellent low light performance
- Wireless IEEE802.11g and Ethernet
- Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4
- Built-in microphone for synchronized audio
- Image sensor - 1/3 " Micron Progressive Scan RGB 1.3 Megapixel CMOS
- Lens - 3.6 mm, F1.8, fixed iris, focus range: 0.5 m to infinity
- Angle of view - 65 deg. horizontal
- Light sensitivity - 2-10000 lux, F1.8
- Video compression -
- Motion JPEG
- MPEG-4 Part 2 (ISO/IEC 14496-2) with motion estimation, profiles: Simple Profile, level 0-3, and Advanced Simple Profile, level 0-5
- Resolutions - 15 resolutions up to 1280x1024
- Frame rate - Up to 14 fps in resolutions up to 1280x720, up to 12 fps in 1280x1024
- Video streaming -
- Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4
- Controllable frame rate and bandwidth 3GPP and ISMA compatible
- Image settings -
- Compression levels: 100
- Rotation: 0 deg. ~ 180 deg.
- Configurable color level, brightness, contrast, white balance
- Overlay capabilities: time, date and text
- Shutter time - 1/10 - 1/10000 second
- Audio -
- Built-in microphone for one-way audio
- Audio compression: AAC LC 8-32 kbit/s, G.711 PCM 64 kbit/s, G.726
- ADPCM 32 or 24 kbit/s
- Wireless interface -
- IEEE 802.11g 6 - 54 Mbps
- IEEE 802.11b 1 - 11 Mbps
- Transmit power: 20-22 dBm* (FCC), 11-14 dBm (CE)**
- Receiver sensitivity: -90 dBm at 1 Mb
- Modes: Infrastructure and ad-hoc
- Antenna gain: 1.6 dBi
- *Peak; without antenna gain; **Avg; without antenna gain
- Security -
- Multiple user access levels with password protection
- IP address filtering, HTTPS encryption WEP 64/128 bit, WPA
- Users -
- 10 simultaneous unicast users
- Unlimited users using multicast (MPEG-4)
- Alarm and event management -
- Events triggered by video motion detection, audio detection or external input
- Upload of MPEG-4 video or Motion JPEG images over FTP, email and HTTP Notification via email, HTTP and external output
- Pre- and post alarm buffering in MPEG-4 file up to 2 MB
- Connectors - Ethernet 10BaseT/100BaseTX, Auto-MDIX (AXIS 207W/207MW), RJ-45 Terminal block for 1 alarm input, 1 output and alternative power connection
- Processors and memory -
- CPU, video processing and compression: ARTPEC-A
- RAM: 32 MB, Flash: 8 MB
- Power - 4.9-5.1 V DC, max 4.0 W
- Operating conditions - 5-50 C (41-122 F); Humidity 20 - 80% RH (non-condensing)
- Installation, management and maintenance -
- Installation tool on CD and Web-based configuration
- Configuration backup and restore
- Video management software for recording
- Firmware upgrades over HTTP or FTP, firmware available at www.axis.com
- Video access from web browser -
- Camera live view, video recording to file (ASF), customizable HTML pages
- Minimum web browsing requirements -
- Pentium III CPU 500 MHz or higher, or equivalent AMD
- 128 MB RAM
- AGP graphics card 32 MB RAM, Direct Draw
- Windows XP, 2000, DirectX 9.0 or later
- Internet Explorer 6.x or later
- Mac OS X 10.3 or later and Safari 1.3 or later with QuickTime plugin
- Other MPEG-4/AAC players supported: Packet Video, QuickTime,
- RealPlayer standalone and browser plug-ins, Windows Media Player
- For other operating systems and browsers see www.axis.com/techsu
- System integration support -
- Open API for software integration including AXIS VAPIX API*, AXIS
- Media Control SDK*, event trigger data in video stream and NAT traversal.
- Quality of Service (QoS) Layer 3, DiffServ Model. Embedded Linux operating system
- Supported protocols - IPv4, HTTP, TCP, ICMP, QoS, RTSP, RTP, UDP, IGMP, RTCP, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, UPnP, Bonjour, ARP, DNS, DynDNS, SOCKS, NTP, IPv6, HTTPS, SSL/TLS*, SNMPv1/v2c/v3 (MIB-II)
- Accessories (included) - Power supply, stand, clamp, connector block, Installation Guide, CD with installation tool, software and User's Manual, AXIS Camera Explorer license, MPEG-4 licenses (1 encoder, 1 decoder), MPEG-4 decoder (Windows)
- Dimensions (HxWxD) and weight - 85 x 55 x 40 mm (3.3 x 2.2 x 1.6 inch) antenna not included, 190 g (0.42 lb) incl. stand, excl. power supply
Download the brochure for the AXIS 207
Download the installation guide for the AXIS 207
Download the users manual for the AXIS 207
Download the IP-Surveillance Design Guide
Model: A-0264-004 - AXIS 207MW 1.3 Megapixel Wireless Network IP Camera
EyeSpyPro guarantees this product for 90 days from date of purchase. If the manufacturer offers a longer warranty, we will assist you in obtaining repairs under warranty. Contact us for the manufacturers warranty for this product.
Find Similar Products by Category
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
EyeSpyPro.com is a wholly-owned subsidiary of RSJ Wholesale, Inc & DVRSystems.net
369 E. Main Road, Conneaut OH 44030A
Toll Free: 1-877-3-EYE-SPY (1-877-339-3779) • FAX: 1-800-862-6120 • Email: info at eyespypro.com
All clients who purchase from this website agree to all terms and conditions in our Shipping, Returns/Cancellations, Payments, and Warranty links above.
Make sure you call us if you have any questions about selecting the correct product to fit your needs before you order, as any custom built hidden cameras, open software or fluid detection devices, boxes with the seal broken, vehicle trackers, and bug detectors are not refundable or returnable unless defective. We are here to assist you, and if you have ANY questions, please call us before you order @ 1-877-339-3779.
Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
EyeSpyPro is not responsible for any shipment that is seized by any Government Customs or Border Protection Agency. We are not responsible for any duties, import fees, taxes, VAT charges, or any other fee that you are charged because you live outside the USA.
Any camera that is not advertised as a day/night, low light, or low lux camera will not perform well in low light, and not at all in the dark. Make sure you know what you are ordering before you order it, and feel free to call us @ the number above or send us an email using the Contact link above.
Do not buy any infrared illuminator if your camera is not an IR camera. It has to have a removable IR-Cut filter that slides out of the way at night for the camera to recognize the IR.
Shipping prices are for one item. If you order more than one item, including complete systems, we will adjust the order and charge the actual shipping price.
EyeSpyPro.com does not endorse any of our products for illegal activities. EyeSpyPro.com is not responsible or liable in any way for any damage, vandalism, theft, or any other action that may occur while a EyeSpyPro.com product is in use by the purchaser.