There are many ways people can steal from you or take your information. Employees are renowned for using their cell phones and either texting your confidential info, taking pics and forwarding them, or recording documents to the memory.
The RAKSA iDet Covert Signal Detector is an easy to use, highly accurate and professional grade superheterodyne receiver with low IF and frequency synthesizer signal detector that easily fits in a pocket or purse, and gives you continuous scanning of frequency range and analysis of spectrogram peaks. The standard digital signals are identified by their amplitude-time characteristic.
- Using their cellular phone to send or receive info
- Using a blue-tooth or WiFi device to intercept your information
- Wireless cameras that can send the signal to a remote receiver
- RF or radio transmitters that operate in the AM, FM, or PM bandwidth
- RF transmitters up to 3.3 GHz
- Cordless DECT phones
- Digital radio transmitters that cover the FSK and PSK spectrum
Its super easy to use. Start by turning off every radio, router, and anything giving off a signal. Turn on the RASKA iDet and set it in the middle of the room. Now start walking around the building to where you think you might have something going on. If there is something giving off a signal, it will let you know with the signal level meter. If it goes up, you are getting warm, if not, keep sweeping the room.
Don’t be a victim of digital cyber crime; use the RASKA iDet to know if anyone is trying to listen or steal from you.
Wendell the Chameleon
Spy Gear & Video Surveillance Solutions Expert